Dating Thread

tiffi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Dating Thread

Post by tiffi »

holden-naww gus wasnt being rude. hes alright. he was just being a creeper on purpose lol like what i did to ben the first time i met him lol.... :oops: (me:"OMG HAYYY BFFFFFF!!!!!!"...obnoxous) lol and ken's rele sweet, but guess what? HES IN THE BAND!!! hahh good thing bens nawt

christine-wow. well said :)

newbieee-aww thanks. and W.O.W. to the cell phone strictness

swmmer114-ewwwwww that totally sucks!! gawd i hope bens a good kisser

-did i ever tell anyone that i kinda hate BG? and that im not talking to him? lol i dont remember if i did
-lol i have like idk...10 pic convos going on rite now on facebook and its rele funny and idk there are jus so many little things he says that jus make me....hah i guess the rite word would be swoon lol
~TIFFITIFFITIFFITIFFI~ :mrgreen:

ill tell ya what was missing from Breaking Dawn! a full paragraph... page... CHAPTER of edward cullen naked!!!

splenda is splendid........:D
holdencaulfield
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by holdencaulfield »

kaitlyncullen: I think that you made a wise choice to wait for Steve. Good for you!

StupidxLamb: Yea you should go to the dance. You aren't technically dating Eli, and it's not like you are going with Andrew as a date anyways. I think that there's nothing wrong with you going with him as a friend. Maybe you should explain it to Eli so it doesn't seem sneaky though.

edward x lover: I'm sorry about that with your guyfriend though. Many guys get jealous really easily though, so it's not surprising, and many guys secretly want to be more than just friends very often.

lovemesomecullensss: I thought you had had your first kiss lol. I'm sure that it will be very special though!

tiffi: Oh well I still hate creepers though lol. I'm glad that you are happy with Ben and he's not in band lol.
a_n_n_a
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by a_n_n_a »

Marie: There's no reason why you can't go to the dance with Andrew. Even though you like Eli and he likes you, what does that mean if you have to wait a month? And if Andrew told you that it was strictly as friends then you should believe him. If you really are good friends then why would he lie? I mean, he is a boy but still. I have friends who have had boyfriends who go to other peoples' Homecoming dances just as friends. There's nothing out of the ordinary about that, at least to me.

And thanks, Sam! I guess I'm kind of the threads question asker. I just have always done it to keep us on topic . . . Something we may need a few reminders with, especially now that we're getting up in page count.
ImageImageImage
Ruby
Learning to Love Green
Location: my body is here, but my head and heart are elsewhere...

Post by Ruby »

Holden, your first kiss story is so sweet! And kkswmmr114, I'm so sorry about yours. I kissed a guy who was like that once...it was awful. And when I tried to subtly pull away, he just didn't get it. And he'd bite my bottom lip really hard, and not let it go. It was one of the worst experiences of my life. seriously.
ImageImageImageImage
XAlicexLoverX
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by XAlicexLoverX »

Well, there is no talking now. She decided to end it, because there were rumors that I was "In love" with my best girl-friend. Which is not true, I could never see her more than just a friend. She wrote me a note with some really screwed up stuff. " We're over, for real, You are a pathetic ____________ excuse for a boyfriend and I hope you live a lonely life." And to top it off at the end she put "Happy Birthday" (Today is my bday) *sigh* Whatever, she was too much drama. And yes you can call me AxL. =]
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

AxL: Um, happy birthday.... and *hug*! That's really low. Really, she broke up with you one your birthday. That's not cool, in my book.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

It was a traumatic experience, but since then I have kissed LOTS of guys, and some pretty good ones at that, so it is a-okay now!!

StupidxLamb- I think you should go with Andrew. He did ask you and as long as he knows that it is just a friends thing, it should be okay. I went with guys who were just my friends to Homecoming twice when I was in high school and they were actually the best ones!! The whole nervous-date-thing isnt there with a friend. I would say something along the lines of "I will go to Homecoming with you, as friends." just so he gets the idea. I wouldn't worry about Eli either. Again, stress the whole just friends thing and it should be fine. I would also tell him about it first though, don't let him hear it from someone else.

AxL- Happy Birthday!!! I am sooo sorry!!! That was so mean of her. Sad to say I have done kinda the same thing, but it wasn't on his birthday. For sure though, she is not the one for you. Because nobody would do something like that to someone they cared about. I agree with your "too much drama" comment. Good job! Im sure someone else, who is much more caring, will come along...

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

thanks for the advice everyone. i think i am going to tell him that i like him and that i cant help him in this situation because it would be too hard for me to give impartial advice. it maytake me a couple of days to work up to telling himthough. i will tell you all when i have. the problem is he comes to me for advice because we are best friends. he doesnt see me as a girlfriend, just as his best friend. so really i dont know how he will react. i will keep you all posted on the situation
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

Well, I told Andrew that I can't go with him. I talked to my friend Lysee, because they're like siblings. And she implied that he likes me, and I think it would've been a really uncomfortable dance. Plus, he didn't come right out and say "just friends." I had asked if it was just a friendly thing and he said, "Uh, yeah!" So I wasn't feelings too hot about it. Then my sister told me that he had been giving me "vibes" on Friday that I apparently failed to see! :roll: Ugh.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AXL!!!!!!!!
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
x_mystical_dreams
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by x_mystical_dreams »

I have a sort of update on my generally non-existent love life lol so I thought I'd post it on here while I actually have something to post about :lol:
So there's this guy who's really creepy, he's fancied me on and off for about a year now & asked me out so many times it's ridiculous (I posted a comment a week or so ago about him) and I decided I was just going to break off contact with him and since we go to different schools it wouldn't be difficult (well actually he dropped out of school and now works as a builder - yeah not really the kind of guy my parents would really approve of) so anyways I'd been trying to think of the best way to do it and I decided I'd probably email him or something explaining why because I couldn't do it face to face. So anyway I logged onto my bebo to see if he'd left any comments (he ALWAYS does) & he had lol saying did I realise what day it is this saturday ? our anniversary... ?! :shock: << that was my face :lol: How can you have an anniversary with someone you're not with ?! So yeah my plan was kind of forgotten at that point and I haven't yet replied. I'm very worried he thinks we're together or something though I've made it abundantly clear I don't like him like that. Oh dear.
There was also a comment from a guy I used to go to this youth club thing with, asking me out. It was weird, I haven't spoken to him for about 2 years ! He's a really sweet guy but very weird, kind of dorky, a bit socially retarded. (kind of like mouth from one tree hill, the guy who guys like & hope one day he finds someone special but no one really wants to be that girl themselves...) so yeah. I still haven't told him no though yet because he told me to text him but i don't have his number :lol: any ideas on how to let him down nicely ? I want to hurt him as little as possible but I really don't know what to say ?

I was planning on replying to a few comments but there's so many I've completely lost track.
Ahhh well. My advice is never great anyways...

I also can't reply to the 'describe your first kiss' question because I haven't had it yet. Tbh I'm not really too bothered by that fact, it's not that I haven't had the opportunity if that makes sense, I just haven't met someone I feel comfortable enough with and I guess I'm scared of not being very good at it :?
maybe someday I'll come around and tell you
all the things that I never said
with the courage that I never found

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile