Dating Thread

22.FireandIce
Wandering Through Town

Re: Dating Thread

Post by 22.FireandIce »

this should be called the gossip thread instead,,,
Seth.Jacob.Edward.Bella.Alice.Jasper.Emmett. Rosalie.Carlisle.Esme.Garrett. Zafrina.Emily.
Renesmee.Quil.Charlie.TheRomanians.Claire. Ben.Maggie.Tanya.Kate.Embry.Eleazar.Leah.Billy.

<3 Stole My Heart
Conzoni al vento

Post by Conzoni al vento »

hahha... Well as for Lu, he's not changing anytime soon.. I can count on it. But i want to see if he and the girl he's close to going out with will go to the club (again. but different this time). Last time i invited him so that i could resolve my problem with him.. now i am inviting him and her so that they can move forward because they both want to. Plus he's still my friend nd i am civil enough to want him to be happy.

SxL- i failed to mention last post that these first days for him are probably the wierdest experience he's ever had. IF he hasn't called alot it's probably because he's still getting into the hang of being at college. And trust him when he said he isnt going to be drinking. Labor day is soon so you don't have that much time left to see him... and then october is rolling in and well both be older!!!

Tiffi-
happy birthday while the lex was closing!!!!! I hope it was awesome even without us! =]
Ah i see what happened with BG and the whole fade thing. It happened to my bff in the matter of three days when they were going out (then again it was eight grade!) I hate that he's a manwhore. But theres still fun to be had with him, oh yes. hahahaha. and i agree... you do attract the strangest guys! better watch out for those creepers! (some old old guy requested me on fb the other day. don't fall for those!)

AL-
hahah... older guys.. how much older? If you are talking about middle aged men then EW get away from them! If its just a matter of a few years then i guess its alright. Why do you hate dating?

Do you think it would be wiser to start school single, or something else?
I think it's a matter of perspective... If you are already in a relationship thats steady then it's totally bull to just ruin it so that you can be single for the new year. Meanwhile if you already think it is going nowhere.. why not?
I wouldn't really care if it was the beginning of the year, middle or end. To me it's all the same situation.

FireandIce-
Why should it be called gossip thread?
tiffi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by tiffi »

lol thnx conzoni (: .... why do i attract older guys/ druggies?????? lol i think that says something about me. yikes. as for FFB i do not care in the least if i lead him on. i hav herd so many pervish freaky things he does to girls so maybe being a tease will teach that boy. teh hehe im not sure if i told yall but i hav a freakin talent when it comes to flirting. lol id make a great ummm "skunk" but im not like that. sorry boys lol :lol:
~TIFFITIFFITIFFITIFFI~ :mrgreen:

ill tell ya what was missing from Breaking Dawn! a full paragraph... page... CHAPTER of edward cullen naked!!!

splenda is splendid........:D
Ruby
Learning to Love Green
Location: my body is here, but my head and heart are elsewhere...

Post by Ruby »

I just realized there are two dating threads, so here's what I just accidently posted over there:

Conzoni-
I told drew to go back to her because I didn't want to make him choose. He loved her, and I was afraid that one day he would hate me for ruining his relationship with her. I don't think I really like him anymore, because he's hurt me to much for me to still like him. I don't really want to be with him, but I don't feel like I could be happy with anyone else. I guess it'll just take time. I would really like to be good friends with him again, but he doesn't seem to really want to be friends with me. When I talk to him online, he says we should hang out more, but when I see him at band practice or whatever and I try to talk to him, he ignores me. It's like he wants to be friends, but not in public.

And I got over Chris...he has a new girlfriend now, and I'm happy for him. I guess I'm happy for Drew that things are going so well with him and his girfriend, but I think I'm more bitter than anything else. I didn't expect him to completely disappear from my life.
ImageImageImageImage
CamberXite
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by CamberXite »

Okay so Jake broke up with me this morning.
Was a bit upset
Well.. Alot upset actually
I was surprised at how much I actually like him.
I feel like total crap.
"Burned Beyond Recognition Is What You’ll Be When I’m Finished With You"
The tiger in the foreground has it’s teeth sunk in her throat Image
simplymortal314

Post by simplymortal314 »

Camber, aww no. And it sounded like you two were getting along so well. :( *hug* Did he say as to why? That really sucks.

Ruby, I don't think that's right for drew to do to you. You should talk to him and demand that if he wants to be friends with you it has to be shown in private and in public. He's being rather jerky, after you scrificed your feelings so he could be happy. At least you had better closure with Chris.
Manifest plainness, Embrace simplicity, Reduce selfishness, Have few desires.
~Lao Tzu
Need something to do?
read. blog. watch.
CamberXite

Post by CamberXite »

Well before he asked me out, he had said that it was really cheap to come to Toronto, and he'd come down every second weekend, and now he's saying that its not cheap and he can't come down. (He was supposed to be here this weekend)

And then he was like " I didn't mean to hurt you" blah blah and "I'll still come down to hang out with you" yadda yadda..

Seriously.
I feel like total crap.
"Burned Beyond Recognition Is What You’ll Be When I’m Finished With You"
The tiger in the foreground has it’s teeth sunk in her throat Image
Ruby
Learning to Love Green
Location: my body is here, but my head and heart are elsewhere...

Post by Ruby »

You're right, he is being jerky. I'm going to try to talk to him, but he's probably just going to come up with some excuse about it. If he doesn't want to be friends with me all the time, maybe we shouldn't be friends at all. I still love him though :(
ImageImageImageImage
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

Hey Guys and Gals...just wanted to stick my nose in a say "hi!"

Are most of you already back in school?

MG is a freshman this year and after freshman orientation earlier this week (First day of class isn't until next week) she announced all the boys her age are freaks. I hope I won't be fending off the upper grades...
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
Conzoni al vento

Post by Conzoni al vento »

nissanmama-
hahahah... DOn't worry. We all think like that. Truth is that every boy at that is a freak- they can't help the hormones. On the other hand, it is alot better than it sounds to be. Don't worry just too much yet. Worry when MG is an uppergrader rather than the upper graders now. I say this because i am an uppergrader and gosh knows what is going to happen this year!

Ruby-
I have a feeling maybe he thinks the same way about the situation. Maybe he can tell that you told him to go back to that girl because of the reasons you said, and that he also would like to be your friend. Maybe he just doesn't want her to find out and be all jealous again because he still likes you. In any matter i still think you should talk to him.

I start school on the 28th, next thursday. Junior year here we come! :?