What are you reading?

una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Re: What are you reading?

Post by una »

Yes, my list is in order of preference. But for the most part, they are all VERY close to each other.

I have heard of The Hunger Games and it is on my list to read. I've got two other series ahead of it plus several other books. Ah, when you have two book clubs you get inundated!
Last edited by una on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

I just finished Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima and i've started The Wizard Heir (the 2nd book in the series). They are great books. I think these ones are geared more toward boys, but just they same, they're fantastic.

I'm also going to be starting Kyrian's book in the Dark Hunter series tonight.
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

oleander wrote:I just finished Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima and i've started The Wizard Heir (the 2nd book in the series). They are great books. I think these ones are geared more toward boys, but just they same, they're fantastic.

I'm also going to be starting Kyrian's book in the Dark Hunter series tonight.
hose books sound interesting!
Do you mind me asking what they are about?
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

I just started reading the first it girl book about an hour ago love it so far!
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

Jess you're gonna have to buy about 6 more books now! :lol: i still need to get the newest It girl book *makes mental not*

My current book at the mo is The Twilight Watch its alright so far Gesar is still up to his usual cunning plots that always manage to dupe Anton until the last second :roll: i like these books but sometimes there are plot types which are repeated several times so you come to expect it. well maybe if i were able to read russian i would feel differently... :lol:
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

LadyViolet wrote:Jess you're gonna have to buy about 6 more books now! :lol: i still need to get the newest It girl book *makes mental not*

My current book at the mo is The Twilight Watch its alright so far Gesar is still up to his usual cunning plots that always manage to dupe Anton until the last second :roll: i like these books but sometimes there are plot types which are repeated several times so you come to expect it. well maybe if i were able to read russian i would feel differently... :lol:
*sighs* I know, I know. I'm really trying to read what I've already got but its so hard when three quatres of my books are part of a series. ( 999 posts eek! Nearly on 1000!)
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

I just finished reading The Westing Game which was overall good -- has some slow parts, but good. It's a mystery, which isn't something I normally like, but it was fun for a small read.

Also, today I just read The City of Ember which I totally enjoyed -- about a city that is in complete darkness, no sun or moon or stars or nothin'. They go through a lot of light bulbs!! As far as anyone knows, their city is all there is and the rest is unknown regions of darkness. And they've lost all knowledge about fire and any kind of "moveable light". So, is there really anything beyond the city? Hmmmm . . . you'll have to read it to find out. ;)
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

I've read City of Ember too! I can't wait till the movie comes out.
I'm reading How I Live Now, which is a wartime love story. It's kind of weirdly written, but it's good.
Just finished Double Cross, which I think was the worst in the Noughts and Crosses series :(

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

Hysteria
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Hysteria »

I've just started reading a certain slant of light by Laura Whitcomb, i like it so far.
Team Carlisle~Patient
Rainbowfairy
Settled in Forks

Post by Rainbowfairy »

Just finished reading "Marked" which i really liked, Now i'm reading the next installment "Betrayed" by P.C. and Kristin Cast :)
Image Image Image