What are you reading?

x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Re: What are you reading?

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

I'm reading betrayed the second house of night book, its really good so far even better than the first.

Lieziewiezie- Are you enjoying the pretty little liars series? I have them waiting to be read on my bookshelf.
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

x. Jessica-Louise .x wrote:I'm reading betrayed the second house of night book, its really good so far even better than the first.

Lieziewiezie- Are you enjoying the pretty little liars series? I have them waiting to be read on my bookshelf.
Oooh yes I do.
They are such nice and fast reads. Am halfway through Flawless and I really hardly had time to read.
It's a really relaxing read. I'm just wondering if the mystery will ever be solved though. I hope it does!
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I'm reading The Prophecy by Hilari Bell. I'm giving knights a chance a right now.

I did not, however, finish Inkdeath. Much to my prediction, I wouldn't be able to finish it in time for it needing to be returned to the library due to holds. I'll get my hands on it again.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Night's Child by Cate Tiernan. I had read the entire series ages ago but I always love rereading this one. Moira rocks my socks. A much more likeable protagonist than Morgan I think.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
bandnerd218
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bandnerd218 »

the house of night series.
oh my gosh
its my new crack :)
i finished the third one like 15 minutes ago, and im already suffering from withdraw [im borrowing the books from a friend, and i have to wait till tomorrow to get the 4th.... then months for the 5th :/]
it. is. SO. good!!!

its about vampires [not twilight ones, but its good]
there is some more aldultish stuff in it than twilight, but its amazing!
i laughed. i cried. i yelled. i almost threw the book accros the room... all sides of the spectrum!

if is anyone else whos read these PLEASE msg me... i really really want to talk about the book :D
Jesse=My love.My life.
"I'll sing to you all night if it will keep the bad dreams away" -Edward
"Your Slower than a fat kid on crutches"-Aphrodite;Untamed
"The greener grass on the other side is probably just AstroTurf"-idk
chirogirl
Settled in Forks

Post by chirogirl »

Thanks for all the great recommendations, I need to go book shopping very soon! It's nice to see that there is life after Twilight!

I just finished reading the last book in the Outlander series before I started the Twilights. I would highly recommend Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. I fell madly in love with the main character named Jamie, (almost as much as I fell in love with Edward). It is a wonderful series, it's a journey through time and eras. This is not typically the type of book that I get into, but it was given to me, so I reluctantly started it and fell in LOVE.
crazycarrie22
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by crazycarrie22 »

i'm reading Wicked Lovely and Maximum Ride.
both are pretty good so far, Maximum Ride is one of those books that has like 2 pages per chapter >.<
my friend let me borrow it, because she said i must read them in order to live. hahaaa.
i bought wicked lovely the other day, just totally out of the blue bought it.
and so far, definatley not regretting it:]

btw, house of night is amazing also. i need the 4th book. >:[
-I'm on The List-
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Last week, I just finished Animal Farm for English class. The book was very good. I actually really liked it. At the end, there's this twist, but I've been anticipating it for quite awhile. It's one of the more interesting books I've read in English class.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

I'm currently reading The Brothers which is in a series called The Great and Terrible by Chris Stewart. Amazing. It's about the war in heaven in the pre-existance. It's written from an LDS perspective, but I imagine that anyone that is Christian would love and appreciate it.

It has some really dark elements in it, so beware. The author personifies Satan more and you get a mere glimpse at how evil and powerful he really is -- kind of freaks me out, but at the same time I can appreciate the difference between good vs. evil.

I highly recommend it.
BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

^ I'll have to check it out it sounds like a good book. First I have to finish the one I am reading and then the Host and then Wuthering Heights.

I am currently reading Bones : Buried Deep by Max Allan Collins. Yep, it's based off the tv show. So far it's pretty good but it's interesting reading Booth and Bones instead of watching them.
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings