What are you reading?

rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: What are you reading?

Post by rain.on.me »

LOL, I agree!! I was reading so many different fan fictions at one point I couldn't remember what was "real" (don't laugh, Edward is real) and "fiction". I had to give it up for a while, it was just too confusing. (but I have to admit, it's nice to have that FF if you're in the mood for a little E/B lovin'). ;)
LOL
I'm always in the mood for E/B lovin :lol: So thank god for fanfiction; i dont know how i'd survive without it.
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

I'm now reading the third it girl book reckless. I'm really enjoying the it girl books although gossip girl is still my favourite :D
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

dead as a door nail by charlaine harris
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I just finished Full Circle by Cate Tiernan which is the last book in a series about this girl who finds out she's a real witch. (well except for the book about her daughter 20 years later). I really love the series. And I also just fisnished Forever Princess by Meg Cabot which is supposed to be the last book in the Princess Diaries series. I don't really like books like this, but I started reading them in 6th grade and I have a thing about finishing series'. I was so glad about the way it ended, i never liked J.P. And I'm also reading Confessions of a Pagan Nun which I think really shows the way people in Ireland felt about the encroachment of Christianity on their ancestral land and religion. Also Gwynneve is just a really subtle heroine. I went to the library Saturday so I have a stack of ten other books to go through and review, including The King of Swords, The Talisman, The Watchtower, Tanglewood, and various novelisations of myths by Donna Jo Napoli whom I love.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

I read two short story anthologies and I'm working on my third as I wait for the next book in the Dark-Hunter series at the library. Stroke of Midnight, Wolfsbane and Mistletoe, and I'm working on My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon. I must say that Wolfsbane and Mistletoe was excellent. Wonderful, very short, but very fulfilling stories centered around Werewolves and Christmas. My favorite story was the final one - such a good twist at the end!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

I've just started reading a great and terrible beauty I really like it so far even though I've only read 50 pages. Has anyone else read it?
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
xoxolilerica18
Settled in Forks

Post by xoxolilerica18 »

LadyViolet wrote:x-Jessica-Louise-x I actually got Betrayed on Friday (kind of fell into Waterstones :oops:)
Finished it a little while ago it is :shock: both Wow and OMG WHAT!?!? at the same time i MUST get Chosen or im goin to freak!!!
im reading the series i finished marked a while ago but started 2 read other books should i go back 2 the series and read all of them....should i read them or continue with other books?
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb"

"What a stupid lamb"

"What a sick, masochistic lion"
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

I finished The Host last night. I really liked it!
This morning I started the first book in The Midnight Breed Series - Kiss of Midnight.
I am still stubbornly refusing to start Dark Hunter until the summer, because it's soo long, but Midnight Breed only has five books out, right now, so I allowed myself to cave on that.
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

'twahy-lahyt' wrote:I finished The Host last night. I really liked it!
This morning I started the first book in The Midnight Breed Series - Kiss of Midnight.
I am still stubbornly refusing to start Dark Hunter until the summer, because it's soo long, but Midnight Breed only has five books out, right now, so I allowed myself to cave on that.
Oh I love the Host!
What other books did you buy?
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

I just finished Evermore by Alyson Noel (SP?) the other day. It was absolutely amazing. I can't wait for August so that I can read the second one, Blue Moon. I highly reccomend it. :D

Now I'm torn between several different books/series to read next. It's so hard to decide. This is a lot to list, but I'll go ahead anyway.

It's between:

- Scott Westerfeld
- The Blue Girl by Charles de Lint
- A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly
- Continuing the Morganville Vampires series (only read the first one)
- Blue Bloods series
- Maximum Ride series

I think that's it.

Help? :?