Randomness ~ The 11th

x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Re: Randomness ~ The 11th

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Right randomness I have a lot of randomness for today!

OMG I cant believe it about this whole Chris Brown beating Rihanna up thing. I really liked Chris aswell until now I wont be able to listen to with you again without thinking its all just a lie!

I finished reading lover eternal last night I love Rhage! Gona read one of my it girl books next.

It's valentines day today :D I'm spending it with my bf

A bird is stuck up my chimley no joke! Friday the 13th landed me a bird.

laters
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

A.H wrote:Shel- Sorry you had a bad day. It can only get better right..?
Ayan - To answer your question. No, It got worse.

Last night was... Well, I just don't want to talk about last night.
Anyways. I'm just really tired still. I don't feel like doing anything today.
And I probably won't. I think I may just work on my research paper.
To get my mind off of things.

It's really cold in here, I just noticed.
I'm going to go back to bed soon. I feel like I could sleep for days and not feel rested enough.

Okay... So I hope you all have a good day.
If I do decide to work on my paper, I'll be lurking.
Love you all
<33
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi, I'm kind of new to the Randomness thread so this is probably my first post - anyways, here's my randomness.

It's half term at last, and I'm going to see my dad and his side of the family in Devon from Sunday to Tuesday, so I'll be off the lex. I don't have any books or anything to read down there, so it looks like Eclipse is going to be reread again ...

Before I go I have to try and see what is wrong with my friend, he's acting really weirdly.

How do you become a randomness regular?

- Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
SarahGoddard
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SarahGoddard »

Sarah says a big hello to all the randomers (she wonders if this is a word and if it will catch on...)

Sarah is aware that everyone may wonder why she is refering to herself in 3rd person. She asks you to refer to her signature...it is talk in 3rd person day in the Gen Y forum and this applies to all written things so this includes Sarah's posts on all other forums.

Three random things for today:

Sarah has a new kitten and is very excited!
Sarah is going to eat tons of chocolate today....
Sarah is sending everyone HUGE hugs for today wether they have someone special to spend it with or will be spending the day doing something new.

Happy Valentines day and talk in 3rd person day everyone :D :D :D :) :mrgreen: :) :D :D :D

~1/2 of the infamous Snowgod~
Sarah just needs her Lexily to get her through the day.
Left her ♥ on the Gen Y thread, Rockin' the 3rd person!
:mrgreen:
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

^^^ Ha ha. Talk in the third person. Is it weird that I already do that on a regular basis. :? 8-) . I kind of want to pop into the Gen Y thread and see all you guys talking like that. :lol: EDIT: actually checked you guys out... HA HA! That's so neat!

I've set aside this weekend to do all my homework (as you can clearly see I'm making excellent progress). But I have two papers to write. One I'm not sure I can even write and the other I'm BSing so it has the potential to take awhile.

Shel- I don't even really know you - at all - but every time I come to check out this thread something horrible is happening to you. :( Band Aid for your worries (:::|||:::) Lo siento...

My cat is shedding all over my bed. Blue bed + orange fur = gross. And I hate being one of those cat people that's always covered in hair. I try to avoid it all costs, so I need to do laundry today. Woot!
Last edited by Lacuna Scion on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Hello Randies!

Shel- Aww I'm sorry! I'm here if you want to talk. <3

Maddy- There's nothing wrong with the fear, I like it! And I missed you again..

I tried the talking in third person for a day once but instead of saying ayan says I was like computer says no to everything anyone asked me. Something I saw off tv.. don't ask :lol:

Lesson I learned today.. never shout random nicknames out in a busy town centre.. people will think you're weird. I saw my friend boobies and I was calling at him and he didn't hear so this is me shouting , "boobies" louder to get his attention while passers by are giving me strange looks probably thinking what on earth is she saying? haha
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

hey everyone!

happy v-day!

shel- cheer up charlie! :D i love you! dont be sad!

i have another competion today...grrr...but i dont work!!! woot!

and my friend heidi is having a party tonight so that should be fun...

and yeah...i babysat my cousins last night after work...and the oldest girl tried to tell me she knew more about harry potter and twilight than i did! HA!!!! i shut her down..lol...we had a quiz..i dominted!

EDIT: my mom bought tickets to go see COLDPLAY!!!! for valentines da...i am so excited! how awesome!
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Deven, lucky you with the tickets! Have fun whenever you go to see them play. :D

Ayan, I'm sure you brightened someone's day. Something to tell their family at dinner. :lol:

My computer is having issues. I have to hammer down on the '1' key, which makes it either get stuck or go like this '111111'. It's bad for the rating threads, because sometimes I give someone a 10, and it comes out as just 0.

- Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

happy valentines day!! thats to everybody... incase someone felt left out!! hahah anywho

i am soo listening to dont trust me- 3oh3! on you tube the best song ever!!

my rents whent out of town and im at my granparents house... their computer is kinda slow!! and it makes me mad hahah
oh and i might go shopping later... fun ... woot ... i no its weird for a guy to shop but say what you want!1 hahah
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
dnaz
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by dnaz »

*pops in*
happy v day randomness!!!!!!!!!! ^.^

ahhh today has been kinda boring... not much going on for my v day... cept im cooking right now...
and now i need to bake something... i have no idea of what... hmmmmm time to just make it up and
see what happens ^.^
*disappears into the darkness*
Randomness Regular!