Randomness ~ The 11th

maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Randomness ~ The 11th

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Ayan- I like that song!!!

haha I went to see Mall Cop. It was so funny. It was funny because it was so lame. I laugh at lame things...

ya anyway I am like really hyper and I think its because I am hungry.
Ok that didn't really make sense....

I am starting the Uglies series and it is good so far.
And my name is in it!

ya and my friend is reading this book called Gone and it looks really lame but she says its good. I am going to read it after her!

OH! and I bought a vampire shirt that says "Runs with Vampires"
My other frined got one that said "Vampires prefer brunettes"
My other other frined got one that says "Peace love and vampires
my other other other friend "I love Vampires"
my other other other other frined got one that said " Forget Princess I wna tot be a vampire"

and there was one that said "Bite me (Vampires only please)"
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

hey guys..im bored.

i should go upstairs and finish phury..i think i will in a sec....yeah i think so

im listening to a band ayan told me about...pretty good

she didnt like the format..lol..i do!

my dog just threw up...gross=/

i have to work in a few ours and do taxes...how fun!
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
dnaz
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by dnaz »

whats up everyone? havent been on for a while!

Hows the random doing ^.^

lynz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! missed ya! gave ya a text!

i just stopped by to say hi...

random- anyone every try yeo's soy milK? i love the stuff... and for some reason the dr pepper at sonic tastes great... more so then regular dr pepper!

later all
Randomness Regular!
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

i need Shel, she needs to do my dishes.

Mary gave me the best news.. 2 down.. 1 to go.. (coughs* SAMANTHA* COUGHS)

Danh!!! i have been missing you. a lot. its nice to see you here, and your text =)

gah, i really need to do my dishes.

I've been pretty shell shocked today from finishing Acheron.

David cook- Light on
thats actually a good song.

okay well i should really do the dishes.. DARN.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Hello all.

My cars still broken =( but the boyfriend said he'll try n fix it in the morning.
Work was sort of crazy..everyone buying stuff for the super bowl =\

Haha, I just took a shower and I got my necklace caught on the towel and I had to ask my boyfriend to cut me free. Haha..he looked at me like I was crazy tho =(

So, I am excited to read more tonight..I hope to be done with Butch by the end of the weekend. I have to work tomorrow..so I'm not sure.

Oooh pizza is here..lol
I'll be back later.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

heey guys.

Ok I need a song that isn't inappropriate for school that I could use for my homework...
I can't think of any songs that aren't inappropriate.
haha

anyway If you think of any tell me.. :D

ok ya and I am listening to Forever by Chris Brown to get the song Light On out of my head (LYNZ!) :lol:

ya I am hungry. I ate like this huge piece of cake and now I am REALLY thirsty and I just drank like 2 bottles of water in like 10 minutes...

OH YA SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!

Ok so I am reading Uglies and it is kinda. I don't know... Different... when I read it I feel claustrophobic. Don't ask me why. I am just weird like that...
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

hola randies!!!

tonight i am staying in and writing! i absolutely have to meet the word count goal i set for myself back in october. it's been four months now and the fact that i haven't reached it yet is just unacceptable. i need to before january is over or else there is going to be hell to pay! :twisted:
hell to pay to....uh, myself? well, okay, probably i won't punish myself. but i'll still be disappointed. anyway.

so my sister is taking a nap in my room. why? i have no idea....but she's kinda snoring a little bit.
shhh...you didn't hear that from me :lol:

hmmm i have nothing very random to say....so i am going to get back to writing i suppose. wish me luck!!
(wow, uncharacteristically short post, anyone? maybe chloe will read this one :roll: )
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

yay randomness 11!!! thats crazy!! at least it didnt go as fast as i expected it too!

hey everyone lynz, shel my bell, sam, kym! hi!!!

so i had such a busy day today, i went to school and then i went to work and then i went to my bfs siststers birthday. i am so exhausted.

we had funfetti cupcakes! woot! my favorite!!

So my best friend is in London now and she is living in a castle for 4 months, and the place is gorgeous! i am so jealous of her!

ill be around! bye!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

Hey randies!

Wassup?!?! hahaha....

i spent a good solid 5 and a half hours on precal homework today--no lie. its freakin ridiculous... :roll:

hmm, heres something random= yesterday i was sleepy in chemistry 2, and i was with my friend KB and we were working on these converting molar mass problem thingies. anyway- for the length of time it took her to type a problem into the calculator i fell asleep, had a dream, and woke. im so not lying! im not sure if i was fully asleep or what, but i had a dream. it was a picture really. there was this light puke green locker [like the freshman and sophomore lockers in my school] but it was full length [ours are not] and there were pink and yellow paint splotches on it. and then it started spinning or something. and it was in texas . so yeah. she couldnt believe i had a dream in .5938943000 minutes, but i did!

uhhhmmm, nothing new from me! i still haven't read that book i got for my bday yet....shame shame on me!

Hello Lynz, Shel, Mary, Ayan, Sam [i need to fb you...] and everyone else! :mrgreen:

i'm off for now---ta ta!

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Lily! - I don't know if I told you, but I really like when you say 'shel my bell'... I'm jealous of your best friend now, I want to travel, and living in a castle for 4 months in London sounds ammmazing!

Mary - Can't wait for your next chapter! you know this though ;] My brother sleeps in my room all the time, he snores too :lol:

Sooo, I was at church from like 4 in the afternnon til 8ish. We helped clean up as per usual. I did the dishes, I usually vacuum... It was okay, I don't really have anybody to talk to because there are No teenage girls, and very few teenage boys at my church, so I usally end up reading. *shrugs*

I'm listening to A Cursive Memory - Disturbia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz-TqsAo-IM
I'm kind of if-y on whether or not I like it better than Rihanna's original.
I like All Time Low's - Umbrella. Their's version of Umbrella, in my opinion is better.

I'm bored now. I have an urge to clean my room, but I won't.

Lynz - I am telling you, Sam, Kym, and Mary need to kidnap me whenever they go to Texas so I can finally do your dishes ;)

I'll be lurking for a while, I suppose
<333

edit - Layla! *tackle hugs* <333