Randomness ~ The 11th

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Randomness ~ The 11th

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

I've only posted here about two times since I've joined. One being cause I got yelled at last time for some reason and two...I don't know...but I know that I'm here now. I just wanted to post on the first few pages before the pages started flying!

I'm Emmaline, btw. :) -wave-
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

emmaline_you are now the invite sender of team alice... but dont post in green...

ok i had hockey and my team lost.. sad but ohh well.... i have to buy a new book im re-re-re-reading eclipse

right now!! ahahah that sounds weird... i wont be on much today!! i no weird right... well i have a sleepover

thingy to go to and my bro has hockey and im gonna buy a book sooo ya bye peeps... ohhh and i am mad that

you ended #10 without me!! hahah
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

good morning randies!!! I love the smell of a new thread =]
Now that I know how to become a regular it is my mission to become one ;)
I don't really have anything interesting to say. I slept too late today and missed a meeting this morning which is annoying because it took forever to set up said meeting.

My dress rehearsal for my dance competition is today and I really don't wanna go. They lock us in the studio for 4 hours and we can't leave until we finish every routine. UGHHHH

Any way my song of the day is "All Around Me" by flyleaf http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-sNIWi2fLs
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Hello Randomness 11!!

Hannah Montana makes me want to strangle someone. Badly.

My little sister is trying to make a sled out of a piece of wood...??

I opened my Twilight soundtrack and listened to it for the first time yesterday. I love Super Massive Black Hole by Muse... and of course, Never Think by Rob...

My friend is a cheerleader at my school, and apparently they have to enter some competition even though they are in grades 6-8... :lol: My friend said she hates it and she refuses to enter... she would quit but she's "Not a quitter" :? yeah, ok...

I will be lurking! <3
List, Gnat ♥
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

it took me forever to find this new thread! maybe because i'm too sleepy... (as always)
Logan: were really twinnies.. i'm re re re reading eclipse too! i want more jasper... :D
it's quite cold in here but i'm not wearing any jackets or anything to keep me warm.. yeah i'm a masochist! :twisted:

my phone up until now is still not repaired. i'm too lazy to bring it to a repair center.
i want to have hazelnut coffee.. and nutella and chocolates.

ok. i'll stop.
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Oh! How I LOVE the smell of a fresh new randomness. The other one was getting kind of stinky, haha...
So Hola to my beautiful Randomness 11.
I'm Shel, just so you know ;) :lol:

I'm awake!
Actually I've been awake for a while, but I'm home alone now, and my music is playing loudly.
ughh! it's 41 degrees out. I want to open my window, but it's too cold. I have an obsession with having windows open, don't ask. I just like fresh air.

All in all it's the perfect scene and there's not.. anywhere that I would.. rather be.
Oh yes. I am listening to them again, well my music is on shuffle and they just came up...

Shannon - Love you <3 and who is this DH character that reminds you of Sam and me? you and Lynz must tell me when I start reading it, mmkay?

Mary - It's my username that's bothering you right? to be honest, I actually laugh whenever I see it :? oh and if I had a cell I would never fall asleep on you, but alas! I don't :(

Hey Layla! <3

Okay so I am off to write my ridiculously long PM to my BDB girlies.
Finally, I'm going to do it!

Love you all <3
and let's behave on our new thread, we don't want to take advantage of it.

Edit = I forgot to mention a few things..
Sam - I like your new banner! and Lynz's banner put me through HELL. I hadn't even started BDB when she asked me to make it and OH.MY.GOD. I was freaking out the whole time because I didn't know if it Z and Bellaish enough. But thank God for Shannon! She helped me a lot on it.

Ohh and I made a BDB banner with all the book covers, I think I'll change a few things around, but here it is... I'm not sure if I want to use it though :/
http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo98 ... bdbb-1.png
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

Helllooo randomness... you are looking dashing today.
YAY! MY SECOND POST AS A REGULAR!

so I've been writing up a storm.... 2,000 words in the last two days.... thats like a record for me! =]=]
haha. but i'm still not completely done with the first day of my story... even though i have like over 12,000 words haha. probably when i reach about 13,000 words i'll be on day two. haha. but idk. its kind of a......wierd (?) story.... like i dont know the ending yet! ha. =]=]

hmmm so i had a cinnamon roll for breakfast... YUMMY! and apparently i am having burger king for lunch.... not my favorite.... oh well! :roll:

my room is surprisingly STILL clean.... it has been about five days!! yayy. =]=] everytime i look away from my computer i look at the twilight books i just put on the newly hung shelf!! haha. yep ima freak!

hmmm i have a lot of homework i should be starting, but why would i do that!

I'm sore from yesterday's awesome sledding experience (we flipped over on the ice like billions of times!) but it was sooo unbelieveably worth it! =]=]

Super bowl is tomorrow... doesnt feel like it though... maybe because the Patriots aren't in it =(.... so i'm hoping that the Steelers will win for my friend's family.... but the cardinals because i hate the steelers!! haha. oh well. its still gonna be a good football game.... or at least i hope it will be! =]=]

thats all... except SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET ON.... such as deven or mary.... i should talk to both of you soon! =]=] ooo... or one of the regulars! haha. PM me if y'all wanna talk!

byeeee loverssss =]
Allie

Je ne peux pas attendre pour la New Moon de sortir. -I can not wait for New Moon to come out.
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I.CAN'T.BELIEVE.I.MISSED.A.NEW.THREAD.
Stupid going-to-bed-at-a-reasonable-time-and-having-fun-on-another-thread!

I'll be her more often, I know. Eh.
Well, I like the name anyway. . . . .

That's all I've got in me today. . . . . I'll post later. I'm hungry.

http://obsessed.weebly.com/index.html
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Hello Again Randomness!

I may have mentioned this before but I feel the need to repeat it..

I LOVE James Morrison's voice.. It's so soothing to listen to..

Nat! Helloo! I think Hannah Montana has that effect on everyone..

Random:.. My friend told me that Beyonce had this song called smash into you.. and that it goes something like I want to run and smash into you. I found it really funny because of the way she said it.. as in her tone of voice but I listened to it and it's good. If only she didn't steal that song of someone else too..

And how do you get other writing come up when you put up a link? I've always wondered that. I'm sort of challenged when it comes to computer-y things.. :roll:

I'm thirsty.. *goes to hunt for some dr pepper*.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

hey guys...

so i am still kinda pissed off about trevor..no actualy i am still very pissed off at trevor. idkk...i feel so stupid for everything...ugh! :oops:

i am eating some cheez-its...they are yummy

im listening to flyleaf

just got off the phone with max

just read another HE chapter...i will be finished today..but who is the angel with Mcdonalds????...lynz..shel...anyone care to shed some light on the subject??
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict