The Gutter Gals & Co. --Innuendo thread for the "older" fan

jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: The Gutter Gals Thread--Innuendo thread for the "older" fan

Post by jenni_elyse »

Elizabeth wrote:I'm glad this thread is back! I hope I didn't go too far in the gutter!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
I don't think any of us can get any further into the gutter unless we started to use the real terminology for our discussions. ;)
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

So if he's not uncomfortable while relaxed, then... there's some kind of change to make him more sensitive when he's ready to bake?

Or is he not more sensitive when he's ready to bake?

Or is he always sensitive?

I'm giving myself a headache!

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
somethingblue
The Godmother

Post by somethingblue »

Alphie wrote:I'm going to take a stab at the question Blue asked and say that the difference between the ready-to-bake Edward and the normal Edward would be... directional. One is up, the other down. Think of his arms. They are solid like granite, right? But the move up and down somehow. The shape of his shoulders has to change somehow. So I'll just go with directional differences and leave it at that.
Ahhh! Alphie, thank you SO much! My life has now come full circle, I have the answer to my most thought about question. That makes total sense. Perhaps I need to go ponder that more.... :twisted:

Feathers wrote:So if he's not uncomfortable while relaxed, then... there's some kind of change to make him more sensitive when he's ready to bake?

Or is he not more sensitive when he's ready to bake?

Or is he always sensitive?

I'm giving myself a headache!

<3 Ren
Ren, in line with Alphie's answer, to cause the change in direction, there would need to be the um, what? icing? frosting? flowing through the uh, rolling pin? Hence, added sensitivity.
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Wow, I must say, this one of the most entertaining threads I've run in to on the Lex!
And more devoted posters I've yet to meet!
as for the question at hand, I believe Alphie may have hit the nail on the head.
Their skin is tough, but not inflexible.
For example a Rino's hide is thick and touch enough to keep a lion from biting through it easily, but that doesn't mean they can't move freely, although they are a bit clumsy, I would attribute that to their massive size.
So they aren't stiff, unmoving beings, they walk, sit, run, move just like humans though much more gracefully, it would make sense that that works the same way would it not?
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
Variety
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Variety »

Wow, gals, we're really getting dirty fast! Really, 6 pages in less than 24 hours? It's going to be hard to keep up. I just had to say how glad I am the Lex is back even better than ever. Before the Great Hack of 2008, my laptop wouldn't let me sign in on the lex, and I still haven't gotten my brother to help me finish getting it all fixed and in order. But luckily, it's not a problem now. So, my goal for the next 4 months, while I'm in school, is to check the lex every day, not lurk, and post at least once or twice a week.

Now, I'm wondering, is there anyone here on the gutter that changed their screen name? I keep wondering if I might already know someone I don't recognize. Old names or new, original gutter gals and newborns alike, and everyone in between - welcome to the gutter.
Where there is great love, there are always miracles. -Willa Cather
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

My mind just starts to wander while I'm on this thread. I'm glad I can talk about this stuff to someone. I mentioned some of my 'concerns' to one of my older Twilight friends and she couldn't handle it! Glad the Lex is back, woo hoo! Just remember girls, you can't get much stiffer than dead.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Elizabeth wrote:Just remember girls, you can't get much stiffer than dead.
Ha! Good one. I too was relieved when I came across the Lex. My coworker introduces me to this fantastic world and then she leaves on her mission. Sadly, I cannot talk to her about it until her return. And I just recently found out one of my friends is FINALLY reading it. I can't wait to discuss with her. But for the longest time I had all these questions and ideas and no one to share with. This lex is a blessing. It's nice to have an outlet for this energy and thoughts. Plus to have people respond and throw their two-cents (or more as is usually the case) is GREAT! In fact, through the lex I've met some great friends and my Twin! :D
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Heart Song
Wandering Through Town

Post by Heart Song »

Variety wrote:Now, I'm wondering, is there anyone here on the gutter that changed their screen name? I keep wondering if I might already know someone I don't recognize. Old names or new, original gutter gals and newborns alike, and everyone in between - welcome to the gutter.
The Lex's new system wouldn't let Stupid Shinny Volvo Driver register her full name and then somebody else took the name "Shinny Volvo Driver" just to add to the confusion. She is now "SSVD"
Edward's Bella is now "EB"

Both of them have already posted here in the Gutter a couple of pages back.

As for the hardness of things, I think that it is all relative. Obviously Edward's granite hard body if flexible or he wouldn't be able to get around very well. Humans perceive vampires as hard because they are so delicately fragile, much like a soap bubble is to us. IMO, one vampire to another is no different in softness than one human is to another.
banner by the lovely ~ouisa~ adultes lexiconum recipientes nuntiis singulis

Twilight Stories and Host Stories
librarybooks
Wandering Through Town

Post by librarybooks »

Just wanted to stop by and say hi to the gutter! Glad to see the boards back! :)

I used this old banner but I cannot remember who created for me. :? Send me a pm if you did and I will give you credit! It was created over a year ago and I have the worst memory!!
jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by jenni_elyse »

So, not to get off of our fun ( :twisted: ) discussion, I do have a question of my own. Do you think Renesmee smells bad to Jacob since she's half-vampire? :shock: Or do you think the imprinting negates that? If not, that would be kind of difficult to deal with, especially once their relationship develops to a whole, new level.... :?
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::