Black Dagger Brotherhood

spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood

Post by spookybell »

I'd like to know how soon the next book will be out also... gosh i am impatient.

I don't think that the Brothers keep secrets. I undersatnd not sharing everythig with their Shellans. Unless necessary.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
dragon-girl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dragon-girl »

I can't remember who's book it's in, but at some point one of the Brothers says about Rehv "... and according to Phury, at least half-sympath." So, at least some of the Brothers do know about what he is, if not all of them.
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

deven wrote:lol...spooky! i definately see draco in lash...lol thats great!

i think only one person answered my question about how could bella not be half sympath since rehv is...and i was curious about other peoples takes on it?
As I said before, my memory can be pretty bad, but I am 99.9% sure that Bella and Rehv have different fathers. Someone early even mentioned the part that Rehv killed his dad. Unless someone can tell me different, that is the was it is.

I bet his mom has to know (thanks for checking the Ward site!!), which appears to be confirmed. She probably "regrets" that hookup and I'm guessing Rehv and mommy have a few secrets.

I imagined Xhex will white blonde hair, too. Oh well. She's pink/brigette to me, too! (Una, BHC 2!! Laughing b/c I know what you mean!!)
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I trust all your memories far better than mine...

I think I will try and shift my vision of Xhex to twilightmom's vision. I alwayse imagined a suber butch Susan Powter (spelling? The weightloss lasy from the early 90's or late 80's) He heheh.
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Dragon-Girl do you know where that is? I thought Phury made a deal, Rehv keeps his secret (the drugs) and Phury keeps his (Rehv's Sympath). So I figured Phury never confirmed nor denied anything to the Brothers until they saw Rehv fight. I'm sure (because of the cane and coat) they suspected something about him but....

No it is confirmed in several places on the WARDen's site and in I think Z's book and Phury's book that Bella and Rehv have different fathers. I'm not sure if everyone knows that though. It might just be a secret that Bella, her mother and Rehv keep while Rehv and his mother keep the secrete about him being a Sympath. Goodness, secrets do abound in that family!

Correct me if I am wrong - but don't the two star tattoos on Rehv's chest show that he killed his father and Bella's father?? Or is it just his father and another member of his family (sympath side)?

TwiMom we are SO on the same boat! I'm going with Pink now as my mental image of Xhex...it's far prettier than what I had originally thought!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
dragon-girl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dragon-girl »

una wrote:Dragon-Girl do you know where that is? I thought Phury made a deal, Rehv keeps his secret (the drugs) and Phury keeps his (Rehv's Sympath). So I figured Phury never confirmed nor denied anything to the Brothers until they saw Rehv fight. I'm sure (because of the cane and coat) they suspected something about him but....
It's in LA, right near the end when Z first meets 'Bella's brother' :
Zsadist glanced to the left as a huge male with a cane -
[expletives] This was so not happening.
The Reverend. Bella's brother was tat mohawked, violet-eyed, hard-a** drug dealer... who, according to Phury, was at least half sympath.

I have a half-memory of seeing one of the other brother's mention it to Rehv at some point, but it might just have been Z, when they've met at the clinic. *shrugs* I don't know.
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

So all this talk about what if this and what about that REALLY makes me want April 28th to get here LIKE NOW....I can't wait to read more about Rehv and whats been going on in the Brotherhood.

Okay, so I may be opening up a HUGE discussion here or if some knows the answer just let me know.
In the IG, we learn from the deleted scene at the end of Lover Enshrined, that 5 years have passed. Nalla is 5-6 years old as well as Phury and Cormia have a little boy nicknamed Aggie.
My question is. Will Rehv's story take place before/in between now and those 5 years? Or after those 5 years?

I mean, we know that because of the WARDen's original 3 book deal that she bumped up Z's book(was supposed to be last) because he is her favorite. Then the WARDen goes back through the other books(as well as with Phury's) and has all their stuff happen in the 1-1&1/2 years that Bella is pregnant.
At end of Z's book & the IG Z and Bella story(and Phury's deleted scene) really give alot of time lapse for their lives. I'm just curious if she will do the same with Rehv/other upcoming books and have them happen within those 5 years.

Honestly, I hope that she does the other books within that 5 years, because the deleted scene is SUCH A GOOD ONE. It really gives you hope that no matter how bad things get with Lash/The Lessers/The Omega, they will still(or atleast the ones mentioned) will end up all right.

Anyone have any thoughts on this or does anyone know?

ALSO- THIS WAS JUST POSTED ON MYSPACE-

LOVER AVENGED SIGNINGS
Okay so here's what we've got so far!
Wed April 29th, MILWAUKEE, WI: 7 p.m. Barnes & Noble, 2500 N. Mayfair Road, Wauwatosa, WI
Tues May 5th, SAINT LOUIS, MO: 7 p.m. Barnes & Noble, Fenton Commons, 721 Gravois Rd, Fenton, MO
Sat May 9th, RADCLIFF, KY: 6 p.m. The Bookstore, 301 W. Lincoln Trail, Radcliff, KY
There's going to be one more in Crestview Hills KY at the Borders on
Dixie Highway and I'll get that date and time to you all ASAP!
Hopefully some folks can make one of these- I look forward to seeing
folks off the Board! MUUAH! J.R.
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Addicted... I have bad hypothasizing skills... so... I don't have 2 cents to add. However, I also can't wait for Rehv's book, which I have pre-ordered.

I love those brothers...
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

Addicted wrote: Okay, so I may be opening up a HUGE discussion here or if some knows the answer just let me know.
In the IG, we learn from the deleted scene at the end of Lover Enshrined, that 5 years have passed. Nalla is 5-6 years old as well as Phury and Cormia have a little boy nicknamed Aggie.
My question is. Will Rehv's story take place before/in between now and those 5 years? Or after those 5 years?
I know I put something about my theories on the timing of Rehv's book back (several?) pages on this thread. I'm on a slow computer, but if I have time I'll go back and try and find and repost. But if I remember, I said that the added security, etc. we see in Rehv's excerpt from the IG tells me that the book takes place AFTER Phury's book (the lessers attack on Haver's, the glymera wiped out). I'll try and find, or if you have faster computer, search my posts on the BDB site... Sorry...
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

I think that this could be between the end of Phury's book but before the deleted scene. I think that was just a "treat" for all of us. Rehv's book should start up sometime close to the end of Phury's I believe. Unless we will have a little flashback or something and then it scoots forward.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!