You know you've read too much Twilight when

TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by TillyWhitlock »

love_is_noise wrote:when you spend more time on here discoussing twilight than you do with your real life friends.
when you get all hyper because your birthday has some relevance to something in the twilight books.
when you have certaian peices of jewelry that remind you of characters....and you allways have to wear them.

My Birthday is like a week away from Edward's. I'm the 12th of June he's the 20th. I've laughed hysterically every time it's brought to my attention. I'm celebrating for both of us this year.

When you discuss with your lover boy who would be what superhero.
You decide that you want to have a third son when you have kids just to name him Emmett.
Everything can be tied to the movie or one of the books in some way, shape, or form.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

When you are 29 years old and seriously considering buying a Team Edward t-shirt, and you wouldn't be ashamed to wear it in public.

When you feel guilty for reading other books, so much so, that you switch to Twilight again. I just did that..Crazy, but I just couldn't help myself.

When you're considering getting a cat and naming it Edward or Bella..
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

OMG!!! this stuff is so funny.... :lol:

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

When you are paranoid that there are mind-readers out there reading your inner thoughts and you occasionally sing songs in your mind or think of other stuff to distract them.
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

...When you go camping and meet a Jasper Brandon that is a Civil War re-anactor (sp?) and kinda flip out...especially when he LOOKS like Jasper Hale

...When you get ticked off at Wal*Mart for not making Twilight cakes and end up making your own for your birthday this year

...When you see a red jeep, a silver Volvo, and a red 50s era truck on your way home from a camping trip and can't help but smile like this: :D when it happens
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

^^ :lol:
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
HarriannCullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by HarriannCullen »

You are in the middle of work, grinning from ear to ear, because you have converted another to the magical world of Twilight!

You leave your window unlocked with the hope that Edward will appear.

You leave you book open on your favourite chapter hoping it will jump out and drag you back in!

You call your only child Renesme, by accident!! (My daughter is actually called Jorja (from CSI), shameful I know :D )
Thank you threethings for the banners x
Midnight Sun virign, as it isn't perfect yet.
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

^^ :lol:
hah that's funny!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

TillyWhitlock wrote:
love_is_noise wrote:when you spend more time on here discoussing twilight than you do with your real life friends.
when you get all hyper because your birthday has some relevance to something in the twilight books.
when you have certaian peices of jewelry that remind you of characters....and you allways have to wear them.

My Birthday is like a week away from Edward's. I'm the 12th of June he's the 20th. I've laughed hysterically every time it's brought to my attention. I'm celebrating for both of us this year.

When you discuss with your lover boy who would be what superhero.
You decide that you want to have a third son when you have kids just to name him Emmett.
Everything can be tied to the movie or one of the books in some way, shape, or form.
hehe, my birthday is the 13th june...i was like wow, june is edwards birthday, and bella's is the 13th of september...wow, and i got this off the timeline on twilightlexicon.com
this is in june 2006
12th (Tue) – Bella sleeps for most of the day. Edward goes hunting. Alice makes arrangements with Charlie for Bella to be gone for a while. The wolves and vampires meet for their second night of instruction. Bella learns that Leah Clearwater is a werewolf. (EC19)
13th (Wed) - Bella spends the night alone with Edward at his home. He gives her a “crystal” charm for her bracelet. He agrees to make love to her while she is human if she agrees to marry him first. They are officially engaged. He shows her the engagement ring. (EC20)

so you know your obsessed with twilight when you spend your time looking on twilight imelines to see if any of the dates are of any relationship to anything to do with your life/the lives of other people you know!

hehe they get ingaged on my birthday! :D
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

when you're talking w/someone who is getting married in 2 months & they tell you how their fiancee is gettning nervous & started freaking out a little bit, and your mind immediately goes to BD & how Bella is freaking out when it's almost time to go down the stairs & marry Edward & Alice asks if Jasper needs to come upstairs. and my mind goes to I would love to have a Jasper to calm me down when I need it, especially if I ever get married because I can see myself freaking out like Bella. And I was actually surprised that Bella didn't take Alice up on the offer to have Jasper come upstairs with them. I would have if I were her!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson