EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

HEY SHANNON :) nice to know someone missed me :)

Thanks to the AMAZALAZALING (ya that is in the cam dictionary) BRI! i got me some pictures :mrgreen:! and you know what i saw in like the first ...40 pics.... THEY ALL SMOKE! kellan, peter, kirsten, rob, nikki (that didnt surprise me... have you seen 13? she wrote it.) but still! bad habbits! and isnt kirsten 18?? leagal age is 19? (i need someone from the states to confirm that for me.. it is 19 over here.

Im not saying im against it. pick your poisin,i know what mine is. both my parents and older cuzins do too, but still i want them alive as long as posible. boo.

now i am kinda rambling so i will shut up. OH i will be posting pictures soon of my vaycay isf antone care so watch out :)

emmettemmettemmettemmettemmettemmettemmettemmettemmettemmettemmettemmettemmettemmett
emmettemmettemmettemmettemmettemmettemmettemmettemmettemmettemmettemmettemmettemmett

Cam<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

*Rushes in and is about to hug Shannon but then notices another member figure enclosed in her bear hug*
*Moment of uncomprehenshion*
Who..?
*It dawns on her*
CAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!
*Pushes Shannon off her and mounts her in massive bear hug*
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
OK I know on the cruise..But that meant you were away from the EDC! I missed seeing my crazy girl! :evil:
And the Ruler..I missed seeing that out..Mostly because it was never used on me..*Snickers evily*
Of course I missed you!

And I would love to see piccies of your wonderful vaycay :D

*Composes self after heartfelt reuinion* Well guys, I am currently int he process of organising what I will do for the next couple of days..i have Thurs and Fri off school so I am trying to work out what I will do..I'm thinking goingot Graz and staying with an exchange student there..2 boys went there today, but i don't know if they were just going for the day or staying, I might ask, then I think I will most probably go tomorrow..I'm home alone at the moment and I think I will need to talk to my hosties before I go..
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Cam-in the US the legal smoking age is 18.(where are you at that it is 19?Are you in Canada???...) The drinking age is 21. But honestly, most people smoke before they turn 18, and famous people, they could smoke weed on camera and probably not get in trouble. Nobody cares what they do. America has a problem with celebrity idol-worship. It's pretty bad...
Anyways, I've seen pics of Rob smoking, but I didn't realize the rest of them did (ok..Nikki maybe, I've never seen 13 but I've heard about it)

No new quesions...maybe I will think of one
*sits at computer tries to think of question so that this is not off topic and in-trouble-getting...*
Alright I really can't think of one so I will go now... Actually I STILL need to decorate my office, I still have plain white walls... hm...

*walks away mumbling about decoartions etc...*

(oh yea)
Emmett Emmett Emmett Emmett
Emmett Emmett Emmett Emmett
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

*walks in all happy go lucky* GODD MOR- ELISE!!!!!!! *returns the bear hug* goodness girlie i havent talked to you in forever!... scratch that i think it was like 2 weeks ago but still ! we need out head cheerleader.. i miss the chears!

THANKS brunetterebel010 (SORRY! dont know your nickname. was it liz?? :( i feel soo bad) yeah i am in canada and leagal drinking and smoking age is 19 :twisted: hehe. :P that is why it surprised me because shure if she was smoking with her friends no problem but it was one set.. :shock: ... and ya they have pics of kellan (shocker i wouldnt see him as that type..) kinda broke my heart.

and here is a REALY lame question just for someone to have to anwser.

Who do you think is Emmett's favourite partner to go hunting with?

well that is all i have tosay... for now :D

Cam<3

EDIT: 9 hours later.... WTE GUYS! holy crap were is everyone??? i feel so lonly :( i now know how elise felt all those months ago. (ya i remembered that :P) please come online guys :D
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

*Skips into office whistling* yay guess what comes out this weekend? Twilight! i get to watch Emmett ride in his jeep all over again! :D :twisted: and i am going to get the extended scenes version so i hope there is more Emmett though i dont really know if there is. :oops: :D

Cam-yay your back i would tackle you too but...well...there is already 2 people doing that already :lol:

Ted-Ted i dont really know if the band is still around because i think that they were a band that was trying to get famous but didn't make it :roll: allthought with a name like Emmett anything should be popular :D 8-)

Liz-that sounds horrible getting your wizdom teeth pulled and it would be bad that it would hurt that long hope your going to be ok

Who do you think is Emmett's favorite partner to go hunting with?
Well i think he wouldnt mind going with anybody but he would probably want to go hunting with Rosalie the most so he could be with her or maybe Edward or Jasper.

ok so i have a really lame question=

Do you think that Emmett is into the new technology? (like hybrid cars, Texting, cellphones, Ipods, computers ETC;) and what technology do you think he uses the most?

ok i see yal later

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

AAHHHHH!! CAM! AND ELISE! WHERE HAVE BOTH OF YOU BEEN?????? I missed you guys! And hello to everyone else!!

Ooooh! A pretty promotion! Im loving it! Congrats to Ted also!

Now... Ive got some work to do! Everyone, Id like you to meet my crane and see my demo! My Demo

Okay, Im really working this time :D.
What do you think Emmett was doing while Bella was burning and being transformed? How do you think he was feeling?
Emmett was probably trying to keep everyone in good spirits.. they had to be worried about her. Plus, he would be watching Rosalie and how happy she would be with Renesmee.. not to mention watching Jacob's every move around her. Also, trying to keep Edward calm since he would be freaking out over Bella.. wondering how she will be once she's changed, if she will be easy to handle, what gifts she would have.. and stuff like that.

My answer sounded better in my head lol.

EDWARD!!!! Duh.. :lol: Edward is Emmett's favorite brother, plus he always wants to have a shot at possibly getting a hit on Edward... getting beat never gets old I guess! :roll:
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Raven-thank you! I don't think it will be too bad, but they give you some seriou pain meds...the made my friends crazy...it could be interesting...

IN OTHER NEWS
I went and got my hair cut, it used to be like bra-strap length. Now it doesn't even touch my shoulders(she called it a "swing bob" it is way fun...
AND
I just went to Wal-Mart, where they have an entire aisle of Twilight merch. T-shirts, necklaces, bracelets, key chains. My momma bough me a a jacob key chain anda cullen crest key chain and I like them, (she only bought me that cuz she feels bad about me not feeling good tomorrow afternoon) I'm hoping they will still have that stuff for a while so I can get some more

Well, Edward or Jasper to compete with. Rosalie just because he loves her. Bell while she is a young super strong vamp. lol
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
emmettsbiggestfan
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmettsbiggestfan »

Hey everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been on in a long time, I've been pretty busy since the beginning of the year. How's everyone doing?

Who do you think is Emmett's favourite partner to go hunting with?

I think that Emmett's favorite parnter to hunt with is Jasper or Rose. I think Jasper because he likes the competition and I think Rose because they are soulmates. He would want to spend as much time with her as possible.
Proud Hand Laborer in EDC, Inc.
Private Vanessa Frost in Jasper's Confederate Army
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

OMG!!! PEOPLE :P

hey everybody :) nice to see people!

SYD+RAVEN: HIYA! nice to see you guys! missed ya all! (Ohhh syd can you Pm me the jello wars results..? i missed them :()

MIDNIGHT PARTY TOMORROW!!!! woooooo sooo exited :mrgreen: im going with my bestfriend and her mom. i am going as rose and my friend is going as alice... i swear she would sooo be alice. she is like 4'11 and realy thin. tan but that can be fixed :P. and then sat we are haveing a party. it is an adult one but we are just that awsome and got in. i will take pics , cuz we will look pimpin :roll: what are you guys doing?? love to know.

P.S where in the world is managment? i saw shannon yesterday but no heather or carriee.... i miss them. come back :(

love ya guys,
Cam<3
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

OH! My! CULLENS!!! I just realized somthing TERRIBLE. I am having surgery at 1:30 tomorow afternoon. Twilight parties are at midnight tomorrow night. I will be one serious pain meds. I won't be able to go.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Office decorating decisions (I have decided to keep it pg-13.)

I want this on the wall:
http://www.9sn.net/resim/Kellan-Lutz.jpg

Seating: (Puzzle couch, seperate it and have several seats)
http://www.designer-daily.com/wp-conten ... e-sofa.jpg

This neat bookshelf:
http://balisouvenirs.files.wordpress.co ... 900000.jpg

Which will contain:
Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, BreakingDawn, and eventually DarkHIghSun

a TV:
http://crapo.senate.gov/images/DigitalTV.jpg

ON whichto watch:
Twilight
Deep Winter
and (of course)
Stick IT!

Thats all for now (I think it's a pretty good start)

Banner by jrsygurl!