EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Post by topazeyes2 »

YAY I got a promotion!! Finally I've been waiting for like ever... I'm really sick so i'm at home instead of school which sucks cause 1. I feel horrible 2. The chorus teacher I hate was finally announcing solos today that I've been waiting for for like ages and everyone thinks I'm gonna get one and I'm missing it!!! *coughs uncontrolably :cry:
Sorry I'm off topic :oops: OK QUESTION TIME
What do you think Emmett does to celebrate New Years?
I think he would drive around maybe go to a party and as Ravengirl said (sorry forgetting nicknames really sorry :oops: ) play baseball if it was raining.
If Emmett had to pick a favorite book in the saga... which one od you think he would pick?
Either Eclipse or Breaking Dawn. Eclipse because he gets to do the most fighting and Breaking Dawn because he has the most fun in it I mean besides the arm wretling thing...
Carrie-Thanks for the promotion welcome back and sorry about your aunt and your mother.
Heather- Also WELCOME BACK!
What Nothing else to say NOOO that means I have to do my Language Arts Why EDC Why?? But don't worry I still love you all but more questions people!!! Here's one to start us off:
Do you think Emmett had a lot of friends his first time he went to school
I think he probably did because he seems when he gets over his vampireness he is a funny social kind of guy like the kind of guy I would want to be friends with.
YAY!! bye guys!
I think it was probably gym.
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

OKAY!!!!! No one is around!!!! FINE! I will answer the question.

Well, I'm assuming he would go crazy. I'm sure Alice would have gone crazy as well. I see him doing lots of hunts. Hmm...baseball. Oh! Go with Rosalie to New York where they celerate, Rose shopping. I say they make a game as see how many houses they can demolish from the time to sun goes down and when it's midnight. Start the new year with a BANG! Pun intended. :lol:

Okay, I'm gonna propose this activity again as it didn't reall catch on last time but since we're not really doing anything, if figure now is the right time.

It's more like a challenge in EDC. A writing challenge. Now what would happen is that not everyone has to join but if you do join you can work solo or in pairs as someone had pointed out last time that not everyone is a writer. So those who aren't writers can pair up with someone who does write and be their EDC beta. Challange is to write a fic or oneshot of a scene in Emmett's life, both as human and vampire. But it must have been metioned in the book. The only example I can think of for a human scene is his fight with the bear. Vampire scene are like when Jasper and Alice first show up or the big fight in Eclipse. Or even the ride to pick up Edward, Bella, and Alice at the airport after they return from Italy. Stuff like that. I'd like to have at least one of the management team be the sponserer and keep track of us. If people choose to work in pairs then you must pick an event and send it to the appointed sponserer, stating whom will work with whom and what scene you will be doing. If two different teams pick the same scene then who ever picked that scene first gets it and the second team will have to pick a different one. I've yet to think of a time limit as we do have lives outside of EDC. Um,..I would say that the story will need to be posted on writing sites like fanfiction.net, sites like that. BUT one thing is that the management team CANNOT participate in the challenge. More details to come...

Okay so that's my idea. Who likes it and who doesn't? I plan on sending pm's to the mangament team about this. Also, I'm in the challange as a writer and/or beta. I can do both. So if this gets approved, I'll be willing to work with someone. Tell me what you think!
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

hey guys :D im back.!!!!!!

sorry i was away for so long there. i just got back from vaycay and had a weeks work of works to do so i was realy busy :( but i am back and i think that helps :)

CARRIE: Send best wishes and good luck to your mother for me. my school is doing this huge fundrasier for this likke boy in grade one in my school who has a an almost malignat (sp!) tumor in his head. seem like everyong is sick right now. god bless.

BRUNETTE: i agree where is BHG? i miss her to. she is like the older funnier version of me . i miss her allmighty 2x4 that were glued back together by the allmighty elise (who i allso miss X( ).

question is WHERE IS EVRYONE.! it is like thay all ran away from the lex.. cuz i dont see them haning around the lex and not comming in here... there just not on.. at all. i think they have all kidnpped kellan and are having a party on a island with out us.. :( boo.

Song that reminds me of emmett... hey micky.. LOL NAWT! well ya but that is lame. umm... *thinks of lagit song.* i know a good one for depressed edward :) breathe- paramore. emmett. pocket full of sunshine- natasha beningfield (sp?)

well i gotta go.. it is getting late 11 here. ( wow member thedays when that thread was active till like 3 in the moring OC???) soo i will say bon soir mon ami. j'aime tu, mon amis. Parlez avec tu later ( forgot how to say later in french! :oops:)

LOVE YALL!! CAM<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

:cry: Where is everybody i am worried sick that they aren't ok so if you guys value my sanity please come back i am known for worrying too much

Cam-YAAAY your back from vaycay!

I have to say if they are having a party on an island with Kellan I am soooo going there :twisted: ;) :D though i would still get on here for sure!

Mez-I like the idea of the writing challenge it sounds good!

Ok new question=

Songs that remind you of Emmett.
You found Me=The Fray
Dream On-Aerosmith
Pictures To Burn-Taylor Swift
Gives You Hell-All American Rejects
Who Knew-Pink
Heartless=Kanya West

Sorry I love music i could name a million songs by all different types of music artests 8-)

~Raven
Last edited by ravenGirl2468 on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi everyone!
*skips into wreck room*

Raven, sorry about you getting worried! I'm sure everyone is fine, I've just not been here as much as I should have. :D

Emmett songs:
I definitely agree with Gives You Hell - All American Rejects
I also think Jello by 100 Monkeys, or any of their songs actually.
Raining Again - Moby, I have no idea why though.
And I can't think of any more ... probably anything he felt like, and loadsof different types. Maybe
Rose playing piano.

I think all the Cullens would go on a big hunting trip, and he'd probably break some houses with Rose, maybe go out in his car, or if they had guests, like Bella, spend some time with her.

~ Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Hey everyone. ^_^ Sorry I haven't been talking much. :S I've been kind of lost as to what to say.
Aww, the board is going so slow. -Grabs microphone- WAKE UP! D:

And I have to say, Blue October's new album is absolutely amazing. <3
-Sings- I've broken every bone and fought through what felt never-ending. I thought my head was made of sadness, my heart is mending...

Anyway, back to the questions, yes? :P

If Emmett had to pick a favorite book in the saga... which one od you think he would pick?
I'm a little late at this question, so I'm sure all of the good answers are taken, but oh, well. I sort of look at it in three different ways, actually.

I do agree that Breaking Dawn is most likely his favorite, with all of the humor and the action and all of that. And best of all, Rosalie finally getting what she always wanted. But at the same time, it had a lot of drama in between the good parts, and if somebody were to actually experience that, I imagine it'd be pretty. . . Tough. :? Which is why, I think Eclipse might actually be more suited for his 'favorite'. It's got all of the action, humor, etcetera, just minus Nessie and a little bit of the drama of the forth book.
But at the same time, I think he might choose Twilight. Maybe I'm just saying that because it's my favorite book in the series, but Twilight is where it all began and without it, there would BE no story, and no Bella, and less Emmett jokes. :roll: I could probably think of a better answer, but I'm a bit braindead and tired right now. Sorry!

Song that reminds me of emmett

That's actually really hard. xD No songs really REMIND me of Emmett, but I can probably think of a few songs he might like. First off, I have to agree with 'Gives You Hell'. Also, I'm pretty sure somebody mentioned this on a previous board, but I think he would like a song like 'Animals' by Nickelback. (Random fact: I used to know all the words to that song. Now, I don't remember a single one. :shock: ) It's fun, and even if it's a little.. -Cough- Dirty? You can rock out to it. ^^
Also, I can see him listening to the Halifax cover of 'Straight Up', originally by Paula Abdul. I don't know why. :l
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Hi people! I noticed that you guys are missing something from in the new board so here you go! An application to join you crazy people! haha!
T.Whitlock

-What inspired you to join the EDC. Inc?
Besides Jasper, Emmett is probably my favorite character. He's awesome and he's funny, and he's strong... and I could go on and on and on about Emmett. :-) Hahaha

- What was your first impression of Emmett?
I never saw him as this scary guy. I always saw him as a teddy bear. He was misunderstood by the town of Forks. They had no reason to fear for him.

- What is your favorite Emmett quality?
Probably the fact that he is so protective of his family. And that he's going to have a GREAT time doing anything that he wants. He's classic. I love him. *Swoon*

- What is your favorite Emmett moment and/or quote?
"You're monopolizing the bride," Emmett said, coming up behind Edward's shoulder. "Let me dance with my little sister. This could be my last chance to make her blush." I thought that was classic. And when he was trying to goad Bella. He says did Edward tell you how many houses Rose and I smashed. I thought that was classic.

- What do you think about the casting of Kellan Lutz as Emmett in the Twilight movie?
I honestly don't think they could have found a better Emmett. He was perfect. He's the type of guy who is this huge teddy bear and will protect his friends and family at all costs. I love him!

- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?
I don't know yet. If you give me some time, I'll probably come up with something.

-Any last confessions concerning your love for Emmett?
I'm naming one of my sons after him and Jasper. Like seriously. I talked it over with my fiance and our second son (if we have a second son or if our first child is a girl) will be named Jasper Emmett. That makes me happy.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Welcome TillyWhitlock!!! Glad you found us!!! HOpe you enjoy your time here! Carrie should be by soon to give you your official rank!!! Woot!
We got a new member!! *does new member dance*

WHERE IS EVERYBODY!!!???
I have not been on since like Tuesday and thereis ONE PAGE of posts. :evil: :x
*Pulls out flamethrower and starts aiming at the crickets that are climbing the walls!*

Mez-I like the writing challenge idea. Maybe you should be in charge of that...since you are the one who broughtit up.

Ted- ooohhh TTEEEEDDDD where are you??????

Acts like a goon. No joke. He probably hunts giant man-eating grizzly bears and taunts them. Mostly I can imagine Emmett acting like he's drunk and doing silly stuff. And then at midnight he kisses Rose, and then the rest of the night is non PG 13... :twisted:
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

*Runs into office* welcome TillyWhitlock to EDC I think Carrie should be here in a bit to give you your official rank and I am Raven Hope you like it here in this crazy place :lol:

OK so since there aren't any questions that i haven't answered yet I will make one :D =

Do you think that Emmett will ever get over losing his first match with a bear when he was human? What animal do you think he would go to hunting instead?

Ted, Carrie, BHG=Wheeeeeerrrrrrreeeee are you i am really worried now :cry:

*Grabs flamethrower and helps Elizabeth get red of the crickets*

Mez-I think i said i like the writing challenge but i will gladly say it again :D I love the idea!

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Hello!

Once again, sorry I've been gone.
Ok, since we've all heard my excuse for being gone, I'm going to get right to business!

Welcome to the crew, TillyWhitlock! I am Carrie, HR Manager of EDC, Inc. I am in charge of giving promotions and keeping track of members. The more you post, the higher your rank gets. You are now ranked as a Trainee. Congratulations!

Ok, I must go now. I know, this post is slightly off topic and very short, but I've got to get ready to go on my mini vacation! I get to drive 4 hours to a happier, non-snowy place today! I'm VERY excited. :)

Make sure you guys post a lot. The crickets are all coming back.

~Carrie :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin