EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Post by skylarblue »

Hey Everyone!

Well I guess we all know what today is. TWILIGHT DVD PREMIERE PARTIES! Woo Hoo! I haven't decided whether or not I'm going to attend any. There are 3 that I can go to but I haven't decided. I just want my DVD that's all.

Speaking of the DVD and premiere parties. I hope we get to see alot more of Emmett/Kellan in the deleted scenes. Also, I read online that the cast is taking a break from shooting and could possibly show up to some of the premiere parties. Wouldn't that be awesome, if a cast member just randomly popped in and if that certain cast member was Kellan. :o

Well I'm glad to see that the EDC OC members are finally back into the fold but there are still some who are MIA and I hope they show up soon.

Who do you think is Emmett's favourite partner to go hunting with?
Personally, I think it would be Jasper. Seeing that Jasper was in the military and he has those combat skills and Emmett with his brute strength, would be a perfect hunting team.

I think that with Jasper's skill and Emmett's strength, that they would turn it into a "search and destroy" mission than just out hunting for "food".

Alrighty Peeps, I will catch up with you all soon. <3

TOODLES!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi everyone!

Syd - I thought you said 'a chance to hit on Edward' ... braindead moment, of course Emmett wouldn't do that

I love the sofa/chair thing that got posted! It's awesome.

Who do you think is Emmett's favorite partner to go hunting with?
I don't think he would mind, either Edward or Jasper. I think he'd have fun with either, and both are good at hunting, so they'd be good teams. Whoever was available, he'd go with. I can't see him going alone.

What do you think Emmett was doing while Bella was burning and being transformed? How do you think he was feeling?
I think he'd be okay, he's been through it, as have all the cullens, and they all survived. Bella wasn't making any noise, and he would know it was saving her life, so he'd be fine. He'd try and reassure everyone, and he'd be taking care of Nessie.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by topazeyes2 »

HEY HEY!!
I am so excited! You know why? Guess... I just got a new Icon!!!!!!!!! Yay I L-O-V-E it!! :D
Guess what time it is, QUESTION TIME
Who do you think is Emmett's favorite partner to go hunting with?
Probably Edward or Jasper since that's who he goes with in the books or Rose since she's his wife.

What do you think Emmett was doing while Bella was burning and being transformed?
I think he was taking care of Nessie and trying to help everybody.

I got to go but Carrie when are you giving promos? I want one bad!!
pip pip cheerio
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Hey guys! Ugh, lucky you, Cam. I wanted to go to the Midnight Release Party down at the mall near here. There's actually this really awesome guy who works at Hot Topic there, and he's such a Twiguy, and he rants on about who he doesn't like in the movie. :lol: He basically agrees with me and my sister on everything, about casting choices, what characters we liked in what books, etc.
I didn't get to talk to him, but my mom told me about him and showed me what worker it was. She held a conversation with him for, like.. 30 minutes while Christmas shopping. :roll: He even helped her pick out some of the Twilight merch we got for Christmas. AND, he wins because my mom asked him who his favorite character was and his response was, "Well, everyone loves Edward, and he's cool, but I'm a bigger fan of Emmett. He's great."
WIN. xD Hahah, I basically did a jig when she told me that.

But yeah, I don't have anyone to go with. :/ My mom, my sister and I were going to go, but my mom isn't really up to it right now, my sister's out on a date. :roll: And I've got no money to buy the DVD, anyway. -Sigh- Ah, well. I'm pretty sure there are no stars coming to any stores near here. But Shannon, if you go and Kellan happens to appear... I demand a shout out, haha. xD

You know, I never really thought about Rose and Emmett hunting together. Is that odd? For some reason, the two people I think of first when reading this question, are Edward and Jasper. He just seems to get along with them the most. Him and Jasper seem like the best of friends, and him and Edward seem like the best of brothers, so. -Shrugs- xD Plus, Edward and Jasper have got the abilities on their side, so that could help him out some. I guess I just kind of imagined it as their, I don't know... Guy time. =P

Do you think that Emmett is into the new technology? (like hybrid cars, Texting, cellphones, Ipods, computers ETC;) and what technology do you think he uses the most?
I think we actually had this question in the past, but I don't even remember my answer.
Honestly, I just think he enjoys what he's got. They're all probably surprised at how far technology has come since before they were turned, as it's basically the same concept as when you go over to your grandparents' house, and they start ranting on about what THEY had in the 'good old days', and how we're getting spoiled, or how they wish they had so-and-so back then. Computers, for a sad example. xD
So I think he just.. Rolls with it. I think he would get a hybrid car if he found one he actually liked, but I'm not sure if he'd go out of his way for it. And I can see them all using iPods and Zunes and whatever else, especially Edward. But can you imagine what people would think if they saw how low the volume on the mp3 player was, since they have such great hearing? xD
And obviously they use computers, and I'm sure they like to keep up-to-date on what they use.

... Every time we have a question similar to this, I imagine the Cullens playing Wii. :geek:
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

*Runs into office and does little dance* ok so everyone knows that Twilight is coming out tonight and i am soooooooooooo going to a release party and then i am going to stay up and watch Emmett over and over and over and over and over and over *takes deep breath* and over and over again :D :lol: though i dont think Kellan is going to stop by but if any of you just happen to be at a party that he stops at please tell him that a girl named Raven loves him!

Liz=love the coach and the picture of Kellan and the book shelf there all awesome!

Maddie=love the new icon it is so cool and funny :lol:

Pandancer-oh man that would suck not being able to go to a release party :cry: though i am pretty sure that one twiguy would get along with me good hahahahaha Emmett rocks! 8-)

Do you think that Emmett is into the new technology? (like hybrid cars, Texting, Cellphones, Ipods, Computers, ETC;) and what technology do you think he uses the most?
Well i definatly dont think he drives the hybrid cars they dont go fast enough for him :roll: and he obviously uses Cellphones but i dont think he texts anything and he probably looks up stupid stuff on Google :lol: but he probably uses the Cellphones and the games stations the most cause you would think he would be a kind of guy that would love to play WII and Nintendo and stuff like that.

Emmett Emmett Emmett Emmett Emmett Emmett Emmett Emmett Emmett Emmett

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Do you think that Emmett is into the new technology? (like hybrid cars, Texting, Cellphones, Ipods, Computers, ETC;) and what technology do you think he uses the most? Of course! Every Cullen is. He has to be up to date and things like that..

Edward. Because they're both competitive in a sense so maybe Emmett has fun beating/losing to Edward.
cullen grl 17

Post by cullen grl 17 »

Do you think that Emmett is into the new technology? (like hybrid cars, Texting, Cellphones, Ipods, Computers, ETC;) indeed!!! emmett has to have all the cool stuff! like a iphone mac laptop, you name it! he has it!

Who do you think is Emmett's favourite partner to go hunting with? i would have to say it would be Edward since they have that brother relastionship!
***But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it;
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die***
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Do you think that Emmett is into the new technology? (like hybrid cars, Texting, Cellphones, Ipods, Computers, ETC;)I'm sure he is. Unless hybrid cars don't go fast (I don't know much about those)

OMgoodness guys, my mouth hurts. It has been the strangest day...
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
topazeyes2

Post by topazeyes2 »

Do you think Emmett is into the new technology? (like hybrid cars, texting, cellphones, Ipods, computers, ETC; I think so. Well he needs a computer so why not get a cool one. Plus didn't it say in one of the books, and this could just be my imagination that they had a touch screen computer?!

Pandancer~I know how you feel I didn't go to one either, one because I have no money two I couldn't get a ride :

Well nothing left to do but say PIP PIP CHEERIO
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi everyone! :D

Hope you all got your dvds!

Do you think Emmett is into the new technology? (like hybrid cars, texting, cellphones, Ipods, computers, ETC; and what technology do you think he uses the most?
I think so. All of the Cullens are up to date with new technology, and they can afford it. I think he'd like cars best, because they're like big 'toys'
topazeyes - I think they had a touchpad thing that designers normally use, but it didn't work with their cold hands, so they tweaked it for Alice.

~ Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy