Societa Segreta ~ Team Volturi

Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Societa Segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Ally_Cat »

Nora stood with the small group observing the strange man that had entered with Jane.
She instinctively let out a low hiss. Nora didn't trust him and wanted to know more.

I can only hope I might be able to get direct eye contact with him, so I can see his memories. It might tell me details about his purpose, orgin, and relationship with Alec and Jane, Nora thought to herself.

However, Nora knew Jane, Alec, and the Masters would not be as supportive of her curiosity as she was.
She would have to wait like all the others.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

The sound of the castle door opening shook Matilda's head like a quake. It seemed to be the only thing that was able to break her focus from the dancer.

Wordlessly, she walked off to see if Jane had returned and much to her relief, there she stood...but she was not alone, instead, there stood a man who's arms wrapped tightly around her waist.

...Maybe these vampires were into older men. Matilda thought to herself nonchalantly. Then she tried to imagine falling in love with her father...if she had ever known him. She shivered. Bad thought.

She turned her gaze to scrutinize the man. Was this the man that Jane and Alec had spoke of? The one that had intruded their minds?

Matilda remained still and wordless but inside a battle raged on. Would her ability ever show its full potential?
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane went back over to Sabin. He wrapped his arms around her and picked her up. He spun her in a small circle then put her down. She laughed lightly. Everything she did was fake and she hoped the others knew that. This man had to burn.

Once she was put down she went over to Alec's side. He still had his eyes closed. "Alec," she said softly. Sabin put a hand on her shoulder then.

"Jane," he said softly, "he is alright."

Jane didn't believe him in the tiniest bit of the imangiantion. She knew something was wrong but she would have to leave it. No one was going to hurt Alec. Not while she was still here.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

(( Heidi/Naureen, I checked and you haven't got me on the list of members. I'm Arina. :D ))

Silently, a figure appears in the shadows. Arina looks through a door and sees Alec, Jane and another man with them. She wonders what is going on, and almost steps forward to intervene, when she sees that Jane looks slightly fake in her actions. She must have some kind of plan, Arina thought.

"Alec", Jane said softly. Alec had his eyes closed.

"Jane, he is alright", the other man said.

This was strange. Arina stayed in the shadows, watching and ready.
Last edited by -Jasper on Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

Alec was at peace. Or almost. The voice still talked to him. Told him to keep his eyes closed and rest. And that thing would get better. Alec didn't believe the voice but did what he was told. He was ploting a way to kill the man.

Jane's soft voice rang out. He wanted to open his eyes but couldn't. He wanted to tell her he was alright but couldn't. Sabin was keeping him still. But why?

Sabin if you can hear me please let me see my sister, Alec thought. Why are you doing this to me?

Alec, the voice rang out. Alec could talk to it. Very soon I will let you open your eyes. Very soon but for now wait. The others need to know tht you aren't crazy. And as to why I'm doing it, you have power and so does Jane but you have more. I'll need you to be calm and rested later.

Then let me talk to them, he told the voice. Let me tell them I'm fine. Let me see Jane.
Team Volturi- Sabin
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

She looked up at Sabin. Then back down at Alec. He flinched. Something was wrong. "Sabin pleae stop what ever you are doing," she looked up at him. He was smiling not at her but at Alec. "Please."

Sabin looked up at Jane. She was scared for her brother. He waved his hand over Alec and his eyes opened. "Jane I wouldn't hurt him if you said not to," he said plainly. "We were talking."

Jane hugged Alec once he sat up. She wan't letting him out of her site from now on. He moved his head to her ear and whispered, "He took away his power over us. He trusts us to help him take over. He is in for a big surprise." Jane had to stop a laugh coming out of her mouth.

She turned and whispered in his ear, "I know. He isn't as smart as he says he is. Ashes Ashes." She smiled along with Alec.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Still lost Adriana found herself wandering around the city aimlessly.
"I wish someone would find me and talk to me." She said to herself, looking up to the sky.
No one heard her, no one saw her. She was silent, alone and losthere.
She would never find her way out of here.
She wanted to find a home, or something for her to be in.
She came here just a few days ago & still hadn't found anyone to talk to.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
-Jasper
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Arina stayed very still.
"Sabin, please stop whatever you are doing", she heard Jane say.

So he was called Sabin, she thought, and then watched as Sabin waved his hand over Alec. Alec then opened his eyes and looked a lot less tense.

Jane whispered something I couldn't quite catch, it sounded like :
"took away his power ... trusts us ... over ... big surprise"

Arina decided it was okay, so she backed away and wandered through the corridors, thinking and wondering what to do with herself.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Adriana sat on a bench, once again, alone.
She looked around, noticing people occusionally stopping to stare at her.
She rolled up into a ball and closed her eyes.
Hoping, praying, someone like her would find her.
That everyone would leave her alone..
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
-Jasper

Post by -Jasper »

Arina wondered why she'd come here ... she shouldn't have, but she put that to the back of her mind.
I'm here now, anyway, she thought regretfully.

She strolled along the corridors slowly. She was just discovering how big it was here.