Unitedness ~ Teenager thread V2.0

Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Re: Unitedness ~ Teenager thread V2.0

Post by Carrisa »

True, true! On playlist, it's okay, but anywhere else it isn't! Audacity doesn't work on my new computer, but it was funny to record music and change the speed and everything! I still wish it would work on my laptop....
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I don't think you can download off of playlist.com, though, can you? :?

Hey, guess what? Our softball season is now over (because we suck) so I'll have tons more time to be online...and I can get my nails done...and I can get a job...and do my homework...and go to people's houses...and do more theatre...and have a LIFE again! (sort of) :D Yay!
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

No, you can't as far as I know. I wouldn't do it anyways especially after the site tried to infect my laptop with a virus. And I wonder why that was? (Sarcasm. Best not try to waste your time wondering what I mean.)

Lol! That's why I don't take any sports beside sucking at them: they take a lot of time out of your schedule. School's enough for me, thank you, and I still have two months and week of that left. Was it your choice to play softball, Conch? From the way you talk, it doesn't seem like it.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Conch, Carebear! *glomp*
Its been too long since I've seen you two!

What's up? Do you need an avi, Conch?
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I totally missed this thread.
Oh well, Team Taycob is taking all my time.
Switching the sites and consulting the other = time consuming.

Somebody need an avvie? I volunteer!
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

:lol: It was, I love softball. I don't know what I'd do without it...I'd be miserable. But it's one of those love/hate relationships. I always talk about how much I hate going to practice every day and how it eats my life and everything, but I still love it. There's a quote that explains it perfectly...I'll have to find it. But yeah, I've been playing since first grade and when I can't play anymore, I plan to coach Little League. :D

I'm still looking for an avvie, but I'll let y'all know if I don't find one or think of something I want on one. :D
ImageImageImage
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!

Post by Carrisa »

Narnia! Chloe! Now I'm starting to see more of my Unitedness friends! :lol:

Conch - Oh, I get it! I know what you mean. It's the same way about my school. It's a nice school and I don't want to go anywhere else but at the same time I dread being there! It's more of the people I have to deal with than anything else.
"Got it memorized?"
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I found the quote...I found it on a friend's facebook profile.
-People don't play sports because its all fun. Ask any athlete, most of them hate it, but they couldnt imagine their life without it. Its part of them, the Hate/love relationship. its wat they live for. They live for the practices, parties, cheers, long bus rides, invitationals, countless pairs of diff. types of shoes, water, Gatorade, & coaches u hate but appreciate. They live for the way it feels when you beat the team next to you by 1/10 of a pt. in competition & you know those 2 extra hours you spent in practice were worth it. They live for the way you become a family with your team, they live for the competition, they live for the friends, the practices, the memories, the pain, its who they are. It's who we are. WE ARE ATHLETES
ImageImageImage
xoPearl_Angelxo
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by xoPearl_Angelxo »

Hey Everyone!

I'm new on this particular thread but heard about it over on Rate my Sig.
I'm 14 completely addicted on twilight, happy there are others out there around my
age on the Lex! I'll be lurking around the threads and hope I get to chat with some of you.
APPC

avatar by *cullens & converse @ Vesperarium

Read My All Original Twilight Fanfic - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4277830/1/T ... everything
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Hi you!
I'm Chloe, almost 14.
You may know me. . . who knows.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage