Societa Segreta~ Team Volturi

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Societa Segreta~ Team Volturi

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Allegra was led by Rose and closed her eyes before she walked in. When she opened her eyes a gorgeous setting stood in front of her. She breathed in and could smell the mahogany. It was wonderful. One of the most beautiful libraries she'd ever witnessed. She felt privileged sitting here in this gorgeous, well-stocked library. She would've spent hours in here drooling over the book selection. She read off the names of books she passed by. "Jane Eyre, War and Peace, Anna Karenina, Gone With the Wind..." The titles brought a smile to her face.
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Felix walks into the hallway looking for something. anything to do!
He walks past Allegra and heres what she is saying as she walks past the books in the library
"Jane Eyre, War and peace, Anna Karenina, Gone with the wind...
So i walk over and ask if she is a fan of any of those books
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Allegra turned around and saw the vampire figure. She didn't know who it was, she turned to introduce herself. "Actually I've read all of them. I'm Allegra. And you are?" Allegra watched the man as he took in the fact she was human. She'd never met him. This was strange indeed.
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

sees Felix
"Oh, hey Felix. Haven't seen you in a while. Been busy?" she hoped it wasn't rude to ask that.
watches him for an answer
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose smirked. Felix was very forward.

"Felix," Rose spoke, "this is Allegra. A Volturi hopeful." She hoped he caught her subtle hint at her humanity. Allegra looked a little taken aback. Maybe because most of the Guard looked at her like she had two heads when they first met her.

Rose looked to Allegra, "I think he likes you," she laughed, just to lighten the mood.

"Yes," she seconded Vi's question, crossing her arms, "what have you been up to? Anything interesting?" she queried.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

*walks in*
*clears throat*
Hello everyone.. sorry if i'm never on.. your official stalker/tracker, Demetri is here.. at your service.. :D

(and how come my name isn't on the list... :( )
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

Allegra laughed a little too loud.
"Probably does huh? I'm like a slice of pizza practically." Allegra turned around and saw a tall figure. He had jet-black hair, and was gorgeous of course. She took to be another unknown member.
"Hello. I'm Allegra." She said smiling once again, waiting to uncode this mysterious man. She waited as he took in the fact that she was human.
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

"Demetri?"
stared into his eyes
"Have we met? I'm Violetta." she smiled at him warmly.
Why hadn't she ever seen him before? He seemed to have a pretty decent power.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

Leo watched demetri barge through the doors
and listened as Vi greeted him
"hello i am leonardo, violetta's ..."
he thought of a word for what they were but came up short
"well we are engaged"
he smiled
"nice to meet you"
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

If you PM Layla_Hale, *Aros_Girl*, or who_needs_fangs? they can help you out. But I think Layla_Hale has the official list up.
-------------
"Well," Rose clapped her hands together with a smile, "It's a veritable family reunion!" It had been a while since the family had seen Demetri or Felix. All of them would be glad to see them back. They would need all the help they could get.

"This," she motioned to the original group, "is Leo and Vi - they're mates," she said with rolled eyes. Clearly they still had a difficult time defining their relationship, for the sake of their on lives they were 'mates' within castle walls. "Leo phases through solid objects, Vi can influence the elements."

"And we have here Allegra - vampire in progress, if you will. And I'm Rosalind - you can call me Rose though - and I'm a telekinetic, basic elemental manipulation." She smiled warmly on the pair. "Anything interesting happening beyond our walls, boys?" she asked. "Lots," she scoffed quietly, "has been going on inside."
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind