Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread 2

GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Chapter 27 of Tropic of Virgo is up. Here's Buttonfly Rob to celebrate ;)
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

GenevieveCullen wrote:Chapter 27 of Tropic of Virgo is up.
SPOILERS!

Ugh! Just when you think "it can't possibly get any worse," we get this and get proven wrong.
GenevieveCullen

ringswraith wrote:SPOILERS!

Ugh! Just when you think "it can't possibly get any worse," we get this and get proven wrong.
SPOILER
I know what you mean. Was expecting it to happen though. Doesn't make it any less gut-wrenching. Stupid Edward and his slow brain.
Image Image by ForJazz
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

ringswraith wrote:
GenevieveCullen wrote:Chapter 27 of Tropic of Virgo is up.
SPOILERS!

******SPOILER******

:cry:
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

GenevieveCullen wrote:Chapter 27 of Tropic of Virgo is up. Here's Buttonfly Rob to celebrate ;)

OH SQUEAL!! Thanks!!

Be back later!!

OMG!!! I can not believe that he is being so, so stupid!! Poor Bella!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
GenevieveCullen

SPOILERS FOR CH. 10 THE DOMINATE/SUBMISSIVE

So I've decided to reread the two fics chapter to chapter. My heart broke with every lash during the chastisement. I really don't know how I'm going to handle Chapter 30 from Edward's POV.
Image Image by ForJazz
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

The next chapter of LAF is finished as promised. It's long. Normally they're around 2500-3000 words, this one is 5500.

missp: I love your writing style! It's hard to read another version of Renesmee (btw you put Renessmee but there is only one s) because everyone sees her so differently. I would suggest making more paragraphs when writing. Every time the person speaking changes that should be a new line. I had a read a few lines over again because I hadn't realized someone else was now talking. Keep up the good work!
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

GenevieveCullen wrote:
ringswraith wrote:SPOILERS!

SPOILER
I know what you mean. Was expecting it to happen though. Doesn't make it any less gut-wrenching. Stupid Edward and his slow brain.
SPOILER

Exactly, Jen!! And I can't decide if I want to cry or smack them both. OMG JUST TALK TO EACH OTHER! But oh, the angst.

Image Image Image
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

Amanda Beth wrote:The next chapter of LAF is finished as promised. It's long. Normally they're around 2500-3000 words, this one is 5500.

missp: I love your writing style! It's hard to read another version of Renesmee (btw you put Renessmee but there is only one s) because everyone sees her so differently. I would suggest making more paragraphs when writing. Every time the person speaking changes that should be a new line. I had a read a few lines over again because I hadn't realized someone else was now talking. Keep up the good work!

Amanda Beth: Excellent chapter and you were right, tissues were needed! Keep writing and updating. Looking forward to seeing where the story goes.

missp: I very much enjoyed your first chapter. I too found it confusing when the person or thoughts changed. I have seen other authors just do something as simple as putting in a line, ________________ within a chapter when that occurs. I think that would help. Keep writing and keep updating.
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

AmandaBeth~ I find it hard to comment chapter by chapter sometimes as I get into the flow of reading and don't want to interupt to include my innane ramblings. I will do my best to go back in and at least comment in a few strategic places. But, it will be nothing but gushing. But, let me just say the following. Oh. My. Gods. That was in all ways bloody amazing. You have a beautiful grasp on the characters, even Ness. Your story and storyline is flowing just perfectly. Brilliant. Just bloody brilliant. Can't wait to read more.

But, to those who haven't yet read Chpt 18-Borrowed Time, she is not playing about the tissues. And, not just a few either.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS