Adult Thread -- Rob's Halfway House

vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Re: Adult Thread -- Rob's Halfway House

Post by vampirenerd »

I know he was so like "wait, Edward Cullen? Are they talking about me?"

He's so gorgeously goofy. I loved how he had his little list also, like he knows he isn't good at public speaking so he came prepared.
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

I thought that Vanessa's dress looked like a nightgown too, but it wasn't that bad.

I will post everything I thought about it after I watch it and write down notes for it.

I also must agree that the HP clip was a let down. The clip is in the trailer.

Hmm...I know there is more I was going to comment on, but I will be back later to post my New Moon trailer notes.

But, as I already told Kristiner, I will not be on tomorrow evening until later than usual because I have to help my little brothers with their swimming lessons...which is at the public pool, and since the pool just opened last weekend...let's just say it will not be to fun for me.

Elle~that wasn't a speech. He said it was his list of people. so, its a bit different. The entire thing isn't written out.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

OMG..

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG GOMOGMOMGOGMGKK!!!

OMFG..

But, When bella was lying on the ground she like, looked cold. Not heartbroked. D:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Jadey wrote:But, When bella was lying on the ground she like, looked cold. Not heartbroked. D:
Hm... I saw that as numb, not just cold. Like she was in shock & completely shut down.

Image Image Image
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

my legs fell off :( Stupid november! *shakes fist*

Yeh, I guess thats numb.
Jakey the wolfie looked pretty neat, but I thought his fur would be darker
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Jazz Girl wrote:Kristiner! I heart the Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? outta you woman. Seriously, if ePolygamy was legal, I would marry you in a heartbeat!!!! You get a great big one of these for coming through for me, Sweets. Between you and my hubs, it was almost like getting to be there in person. :D Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

And, just for good measure...he's wating for you in this outfit....
Caryn - OMG! Thank you for those pictures! :D If only Rob really would be waiting for me in that outfit and hug me like that. *sigh* And yes! I will marry you in a heartbeat too! Lol. You're welcome. You're welcome. You're welcome. I'm so sorry it kept crashing though. That was *censored* me off big time! I'm glad you at least go to see what you did see.

I'm in the middle of watching the rerun right now. I totally missed when Kristen dropped the popcorn. So glad I got to see it the second time around. Rob's face! Gods I love that man!

The trailer. Ok. I am SO SPORKING EXCITED I can't contain myself. *explodes* Upon further review, I am ruling in favor of WIN! I was so shocked about how awesome the wolves look. And Rob. Oh Rob. Rob just completely looks 100% better. Not that he didn't look good in Twi, but I mean seriously! Did you see him? *drool* Everybody looks better! Well, except for Jasper's hair. I mean come on. Really? It looked horrible. What, did he curl his hair for the party? Did he lose a bet to Alice and she got to do his hair any way she wanted? I don't get it.

So Rob looked sporking amazing in his little outfit with his Nike trainers. I love the fact that he wore those. Hehehe. Ok time for Best Movie. Yay! Rob looks so cute. Hehe. Oh I already said that didn't I? Ok so I'm gonna shut up now. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

I love how the "Jake, RUN!!" part. Dunno why. Its just cool.
Ha. And Robward looked so evil when he pushed Jasper outta the way. :D

I loooove. it. waa.
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I can't wait to see when Jasper gets back up and tries to get at Bella again and it takes Edward, Emmett, AND Carlisle to get him away. Apparently Jackson took that part really seriously and wanted it to look as real as possible.

Aside from the shirtless Robward, I can't..wait..*daydream*...ok back. I can't wait to see the reunion and how exactly that is going to be played out. I mean I know we've seen the pictures....*daydream*...but we don't get to hear what happens and whatnot. It's gonna be great.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

Rob laughing at Kstew dropping the thing was so cute.
And she didn't even blush :O
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Okay.

So I missed the whole awards show because I watched New in Town with my mom (endearingly funny, by the by). But I just saw the trailer online and- whoa.

I hope Jake's bigger as a wolf than what he looks like. Nice phase though. And no dingling! /claps

It does look like they spliced several scenes together doesn't it? I almost thought Laurent and the meadow were near that house Jacob was running from. But I saw someone mention the backpack, and Bella's outfit. :)

I'm going to watch the show tomorrow (they're replaying it of course). I'm really only interested in all the Twilight bits, so can anyone tell me what parts I should be paying attention to, please? :D