Adult Thread -- Rob's Halfway House

GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Adult Thread -- RPGirls' Home Away from Home

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Jadey wrote:Doesn't the fake crap in Diet Coke like.. cause brain tumours. :?
The fake sweetener.. or preservatives or whatever its called.
It's called Aspartame. Not sure if it causes cancer, but really, what doesn't nowadays?

Still, I avoid that Vulgar Language is Ugly like CookieBella avoids off-brand baking ingredients.

You know what I find interesting? On Google "Robert Pattinson" as 993,000 image results while "Robert Patterson" has 2,280,000 and "Robert Pattison" has 1,110,000. Three different spelling, yet all bring pictures of our man Rob. It's rather ridiculous.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Morning All.
Just thought I'd check in and catch up with all your postings from last night. I think I love you guys already - this is so the place to put me in a great mood for the day. With all your witty banter and gorgeous pics of Rob I can't help but have a grin from ear to ear. I'm off to work now with one of my newly framed Rob from GQ pics to brighten up my desk! :D

Bye for now xx
Member of Rob's Halfway House
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Fizzles~ And already fitting in so well, too!! Seriously, it is the last thing I check before I go to bed (all the wonderful pictures inspire such lovely RobDreams 8-) ) and the first thing I check in the morning (all the lovely RobCrack wakes me up and gets me through my day :D ) I'm Caryn by the way, aka Jazz Girl, aka Priestess of Cullenism. I am in charge of doling out time in The Corner. Many of us misbehave just so we can spend time there. Or, in cases of overdoses of RobCrack, bursting into flames from the hottness of Rob, or exploding from all the Rob-induced unicorns, it is a safe place to recover. Let me know if you ever need a few moments. :lol:

Genevieve~ I guess those folks googling Rob Patterson just ain't RPGirls, are they?!? :lol: Hangers on nd bandwagon jumpers, the lot of them. Fracking wannabes...grumble grumble...Don't worry Rob. We'll protect you.... (Have I ever mentioned that I can't say, hear, or type the word "Google" without bursting into RobGiggles. Everytime I do, I hear Robward..."I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can Google it." I just love the way he says..."Google". It's almost a dirty word for me now. :twisted:

So, it looks like Rob made it out of Vancouver's airport alive (as opposed to getting attacked on the way in...Fracking Papz :evil: ) Lainey's got the story here. At least the papz aren't completely hugging his nuts, to use Darkward's turn of phrase. I have to say, the pics with him running his finger through his hair, while absofrackinglutely sexy, make me think the boy is just wishing for his black hoodie. "Hood up. Head down," right, Rob?

“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Happy Monday!

Fizzles, Welcome to our Rob-crack world! We do have our own support group here, but our goal is to feed the addiction, not stop it! :lol:

Ok, who is responsible for posting the "red-shirt Rob" pic? I almost melted into a puddle on the floor! I think that may become one of my favorites-and the fact that its from HP days-(*Sandy swoons!*) - GAH! Robilicious indeed!!

Totally OT here, but as most of you know I was at a wedding in TX over the weekend. I mention this because as we drove up to the house on the lake for the wedding, the trees were covered in white lights-everywhere! and there were chandeliers hanging from the tree branches. It was totally like Alice had planned it! It was my own little TW moment! Had to share!

I hope everyone has a great day!

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

New Rob picciesss~

Are you ****** kidding me?!!? Yet another ****** pole-thing blocking the Robmonster.

I'd gladly carry your bag for ya

itchy under arm

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Sandy~ Welcome back, Doll. Glad you are home safe and sound. Just love the Alice-planned-wedding TwiMoment. Priceless!! And HPRob, yes, yummy like a Dark Chocolate Souffle. There is one roaming around here, I think Kristiner posted it, that is a larger shot of him posing with Katie Leung (hate her btw) on the carpet at the HP premier. Katie's all dressed in a nice skirt and sweater ensemble. You can see others milling in the background, dressed up a bit, suits and the like. Then there's Rob. Looking WAY to fracking hot for any of our sakes wearing the unbuttoned *swoon* and untucked *sigh* just plain yummy red shirt, black jeans and his old, ratty, lowtop Chucks. He looks literally like he rolled out of bed and threw on the closest things that were laying on the floor *whimpers* and he is the hottest fracking one there by far. DAMN!!!!

Jade~ Pole....RobMonster...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lol: :twisted: Just don't do that to me. My mind is starting the week firmly ensconced in the gutter and I have no plans to move it. Although, I noticed a trend in those pics, other than you can so tell he is desperate for his hoodie. Did you notice that in most of them, he his crooking one of his legs to the side to block the RobMonster. It's like he's denying us access or something!! Yeah, like I said. Gutter! :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

So I watched Twilight last night after not seeing it ever since it came out on dvd (I know, i know. But I have been busy with school and now work) That first scene where we are introduced to Edward Cullen, it just never gets old for me..I'm all looking at the screen like Bella, watching him come in the door and then get all gooey and squeally.
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

*yawn* Jeez I get up and there's 4 more pages! And I wasn't even out for that long.

Since you all keep talking about his shirt color...
Yellow anyone?
Oh god, I'm sorry...I just...I had to
Caryn, did you mean THIS scene?
Teen Magazine Behind the Scenes.

Caryn~Funny you mention the adrenaline rush line he says because my ff.net username is adrenaline.rush.google.it :lol: yes, my username is from that line in the movie...I know, I'm weird.

The bottle pic~Hmm...I always thought it was a bottle o' cream soda like the ones you get in six packs at the store. :? But an old fashion coke bottle sounds better for Rob seeing as how he drinks Coke.

Random fact about Coke~ Did you know that when Coca~Cola first came out it had trace amounts of cocaine in it? Its true.

Fizzles~Welcome to our lovely obsession! My name tis Ashley aka Keeper of the Names. I am also the one who has been dealing out the RobCrack recently like its the end of the world. :lol:

Jade~WHY!??!!?!?!?!? Why did they have to get another pole to be in the way of the RobMonster™? Its a conspiracy I tell you! A conspiracy!

Sandy~Glad you are back home safe and sound darling. And I am happy you had your own little TwiMoment. :D
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I reckon they purposely take pics of Rob behind pole thingys. Jealous sons' a b**tches.
Im off to get some sleeps.

<3
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Oh god, I'm sorry...I just...I had to

Random fact about Coke~ Did you know that when Coca~Cola first came out it had trace amounts of cocaine in it? Its true.
That is now one of my favorite funpic ever!! That is crazy hilarious :lol: And as a matter of fact, I did know that little tidbit about the Coca Cola. My mom told me that a long time ago when I was younger because coke was like my softdrink growing up and I was like, "Oh my gosh!! I'm drinking drugs!?!??!" :lol: I was such a cute kid.