Adult Thread -- Rob's Halfway House

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Adult Thread -- RPGirls' Home Away from Home

Post by Jadey »

I started panicking when I saw "....Rob die"

And I vote for "Unicorns Anonymous" and "Rob Pattinson"
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

Kristiner... I've put my thinking cap on.. I'll let you know if I come up with anything however I do like these:

Robicorns
RobMonster™ Unicorns
Spunk Ransom
Victorious Vanilla Vixens
Just a Big Hard Tool
Unicorns Anonymous

I'm ok with leaving the name... but I think it excludes Rings :( which kinda bites

Caryn- I was watching HP too! How funny!
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

LOL, I love those names. I'm feelin' Spunk Ransom and Victorious Vanilla Vixens. How 'bout it Rings? Feelin' like a vixen? :lol:

So apparently Rob's movie, Remember Me is slated for Feb 12, 2010. Early Valentines Day gift to ourselves?

Anyone going to the Cannes Film Festival? Rob is supposedly going to be there May 19th.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Neya - Yeah I don't like that Rings is excluded either. :( Bummer. That's why we need to come up with something else.

I was going through pics of Rob on my myspace looking for something to use in a new siggie and *fans self* wow. Rob just...yeah...he's..just..yum.

Oh and btw, Nikki is watching LA right now. How jealous am I? Umm...VERY. Ugh. I hate waiting I tell you. Hate it!

Jen - Omg. May 19th? Which means...which means we'll get..pictures...of him..on that day? *prays to Carlisle it's true* Omg I would die. Pics of Rob on my birthday? *siiiiiigh* *drifts off to eRob LaLa Land*
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

GenevieveCullen wrote:LOL, I love those names. I'm feelin' Spunk Ransom and Victorious Vanilla Vixens. How 'bout it Rings? Feelin' like a vixen? :lol:
Not sure about that- but vanilla is verifiably victorious. :)
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

So sorry, Loves. I didn't mean to induce heart trouble in any of you. I leave that strictly to Rob and his very accomplished...err....self.... :twisted: But, that was the moment in the film and I just couldn't not grieve with all of you. I know. It's down right wrong.

As for a name, I am a fan of Unicorns Anonymous. So very fitting for most of the things we discuss here, as well as the fact that it is our little support group for our RobCrack Addiction. That's my vote.

Kristiner~ "Make him bigger" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You make me giggle! Yep, right there with you cause...DAMN!!!! I want me some of those....and that.....and those too. :twisted:

Aaaahhhh!! The Princess Bride is on and noone told me. Ach, love it. " Mahwage. Mahwage is what bwings us togeffa today." ..."Then wove, twu wove...." :lol: :lol:

EDIT: I PMd Tracey, Sandy, Erika, Julie, New Jen & Ashley to let them know where we were. I hope they don't get lost.

And, because I just noticed it's absence, I had to run back over to the old place and get... Our Special Corner
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

Jazz Girl wrote:EDIT: I PMd Tracey, Sandy, Erika, Julie, New Jen & Ashley to let them know where we were. I hope they don't get lost.

And, because I just noticed it's absence, I had to run back over to the old place and get... Our Special Corner
Can I say how happy I am that you posted the corner? I've been sitting here for like 15 minutes with a case of horrible writers block trying to figure out how to finish this chapter... I think I have my inspiration now :lol:
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Caryn - :lol: :lol: The Princess Bride...hahaha that part you speak of cracks me up every time! It is one of the most quoted things in my house. Lol. Oh yeah and I posted the original corner pic instead of the one your real life hubs made. So sorry!

Ok so we've got at least 3 votes for Unicorns Anonymous so far. 4 if you count me. So um...I'm guessing this might be our new name. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Wow, our very own brand new thread! I guess we did tend to stray from the topic at times...Robert Pattinson as who? :?

Thanks Caryn and Kristiner for letting me know about the new thread. At least we didn't break the Lex this time, we just broke our old thread.:lol:

Here's a little something we need to christen our fancy new thread...

A little Darkward, of course
...even more tantalizing than dark chocolate. 8-)

I'm all for the name of Unicorns Anonymous, too. It kind of brings together all three of our loves: Rob, Wide Awake, and unicorns, of course. :D
Last edited by older_twilight_fan on Sun May 17, 2009 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Neya~ Glad to be of service, Hon.

Tracy~ It was only the second part of the topic we really strayed from... We all know Rob was always at the center of every conversation. That's what always got us in PG 13 trouble. :lol:

Kristiner~ No worries, Sweets. I just had to get the completed version, complete with golden curtains, and the rock pool. Given the...ummm....adults only.... label of our new home, I have a feeling we might be needing the sanctuary. :twisted:

On that note....

A nighty-night gift to all of you. I found this loveliness over on the RPattz = Love thread and it just made me swoon. Most assuredly led to at least one of these. Cause, yeah.

“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS