Twilight Mafia # XV

DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Twilight Mafia # XV

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

"Ooo-hoo-oof!!" Monica squealed. She looked up to Lidia frantically. "Lidia! I broke Dexter!!

She blinked. "Qu`e?"

"I-I did something- and Dexter didn't-I-I-" Monica's voice rose to a wail. "Hey, calm down." Lidia demanded. "You're overeacting, like always. You just need to control yourself, Mon."

Monica's eyes looked like they would be filled with tears any other time, but she nodded. "But Dexter..."

"Where is he?"

"Well, I-" Moncia looked around to point him out, but the crowd had totally obscured him. "Oh." She blinked. "That's a problem."
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

"Lucia!" I said, slipping off Demetri's back and walking towards her and Carmela. "Are you okay?"

"I'm"- gasp- "fine."

"It's not Jane, she doesn't work over distances, she has to look in your eyes," I said. Still, Demetri scanned the crowd quickly, mentally scanning.

My mouth pursed, thinking. "I gots it!" I cried. "We'll go to the meeting place and ask Lidia.... Or maybe should we call Carlisle?" I mused.

Lucia gasped for breath again. "Right, Carlisle."

We stared walking and my fingers started flying. Carlisle! Hello. We have a situation. One female vampire, experiencing cramps in her stomach. No idea what's causing them. Any idea?

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
DoNotFeartheDark

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((Yeah, while he's there, he can fix Dexter! Has anyone noticed that we are dangerously close the 200 page mark??...))

((What cruel teacher gives homework on the WEEKEND???))

((Have you ever "Ooo-hoo-oomf!"-ed?? Say it. Out loud. ( :lol: ) Fast. You know you've done it. I do when the flyer kicks my face from above....))

((TWIST CRADLES!!))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((No Stefan still looks young. I'll explain in a while.))

After a little of small talk, I saw that we had company. I looked expectantly at Stefan and he cleared his throat. "Oh, how rude, Rosa, this is... my clan... I guess you could say. My new family. This is Elliot, Rashel, Soul, and Raine." I looked at each person as he pointed to them. None of them where human... they where all like.... Stefan...

Stefan seemed to read my mind. "Yes, they are like me, and you. I met them after our uncle died the first winter. They realized what I was and let me join them. After I heard from Sir Robert that you and mother where dead I swore I would avenge you... as you can see, I failed." He looked down ashamed.

I hugged him again. "It's ok. You didn't know." I then turned to the group and nodded to them. "It's been a pleasure meeting you. Hopefully we can talk more later, I am absolutely intrigued." I said. Then I saw more of the familia coming to the meeting spot. "Umm Stefan, would you like to meet my familia?" I asked.

"Sure." he replied, allowing me to tug him over. His "family" followed us.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Where's our vacation spot gonna be this time?)

This really hurt. I mean really really paper cuts between the spaces of your fingers hurt. A newborn vampire's strength was bad enough...imagine that times 10 in Monica's bouncy case.

My eyesight is starting to get fuzzy and I know if somebody doesn't come in a few, I'll black out.

People continue to bump into me, giving me weird looks when I groan or twist a little more in pain. It hurts like sh it but they wouldn't know that.

No blood. No foul.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Ireland. Need more green that's not wet.
Can't post. Too scared. Good thing there's no flipping way the Blair Witch could hide at Disney.
Will post later. Nights... If I survive... :roll: )
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Blair Witch? Like Blair Waldorf? Oh, It's Sunday! gossip girl tomorrow!

Ooo-hoo-oomf! is fun to say. it makes me laugh.))

"Lucia!" Maria cried. "Are you ok?"

"I'm-" gasp "-fine." Which wasn't true. It really hurt. Really. Hurt.

"It's not Jane, she doesn't work over distances, she has to look in your eyes." It felt kind of reassuring."I gots it!" she cried suddenly. "We'll go to the meeting place and ask Lidia.... Or maybe should we call Carlisle?"

I gasped again. "Right, Carlisle." Maybe he could help. He would know...

Maria's fingers started flickering across the surface of her cell as we began walking, Carmela supporting me. "Carmy, are you ok carrying me? I guess I could walk on my own..."

"I'm fine, really. We'll just get you to a bench... Oh, look, who are they? They smell funny. Really bad. Look like their with Rosa, she's pretty attached to one of them... They look alike..." Carmela mused.

"My thoughts... ow... exactly." I smiled weakly at the smelly newcomers as we got there and managed to say, "Hi. I... am... Lucia."

"She's kinda sick or something right now..." Carmela covered for me quickly.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(No. Blair Witch. As in, scariest Halloween movie ever. I only fell asleep last night because I had melatonin, and only got out of bed because I started thinking about... it.... :shock: *hides under blankets*)

I thought for a moment, using Monica's mind to retrace her steps. I searched and found Dexter stumbling around through a jam packed crowd. I grabbed Monica's hand, "C'mon, we need to go get him before he gets hurt anymore. In the parade rush, he's bound to get trampled. Hurry!" I dragged her off, shoving through the crowd as gently as I could.

We found Dexter sitting on a railing, gasping in pain whenever people would brush into him. We were in a very public place, so I gently pulled him off to a deserted side route before I started the questions. "Ribs?" I asked.

He nodded, "Its okay, Lid, I just need-" He gasped as he tried to shake his head at me.

I frowned. "Yup, ribs. Are they really shattered or just fractured? It'd take a lot more force than an attempting-to-be-gentle Monica would have to shatter them..." I mumbled to myself as I gently felt along Dexter's rib cage, noting whenever he twinged in pain.
SwissAlice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by SwissAlice »

(I agree about the movie ,I remember when I saw the movie when I was like 11 or 12 years old ,I barely fell asleep then)

''She's kind of sick'' I told them.

I helped Lucia lay down on the nearest bench ,assured she could hold on a little while longer and than being the curious me I know ,returned to Rosa and the persons she was with.

''Who is this person Rosa ?'' pointing to the one Rosa spoke just a second a ago

''Oh this ,this is just my brother ''she replied very enthusiastic

''I didn't know you had one '' I said back surprised

''Well ,there are a lot of things you don't know about me '' she responded with a sly smile
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"Hi. I... am... Lucia." greeted Lucia. She was grimacing, and I cocked my head curiously. "She's kinda sick or something right now..." Carmela quickly added. The newcomers and I didn't comment about that, instead I gave a quick worried look towards Lucia and then I smiled at Stefan and his... clan.

''Who is this person Rosa ?'' Carmela asked.

''Oh this, this is just my brother '' I answered smiling.

''I didn't know you had one '' she replied.

''Well, there are a lot of things you don't know about me '' I answered with a wink. "Actually, I didn't know he was even alive until I saw him. I thought he was dead." I frowned for a little and turned to him. "You and I need to talk when we have time. I've missed you." I smiled and squeezed his hand.

"Don't worry," He replied. "We have forever to talk."

Stefan, still holding my hand, looked at Lucia. "Is she alright? I didn't know vampires could get sick... I thought you guys were like... frozen in time..." He looked at me with eyebrows raised. I noticed his nose was slightly wrinkled... probably due to the smell of the vampires... strange thing is... he was totally fine before i had dragged him over here.

"I don't know." I answered. "How long has she been like this?" I asked Carmela.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey