Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by *Aros_girl* »

-Dantes-

I waited for him. A voice came from behind me but i didn't trun around. I knew who it was. "Well are you by some chance planning to take over the family," I asked smiling. "No need to lie to me, now."

I turned then. "Derek I only siad what I did because I have somone I care deeply about in the family. But I'm not with them." I smiled at him. I let my power seep away from me and to him. If he was shilded it could hurt but nothing i haven't felt before. "May I be introdused to your friends?"

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Derek

"Well are you by some chance planning to take over the family," he asked smiling. "No need to lie to me, now. Derek I only said what I did because I have someone I care deeply about in the family. But I'm not with them. May I be introduced to your friends?"

"Not really take over it," I replied. "Just to make myself, and my friends more powerful then they are. I wouldn't have to do anything to them if they simply step aside." I felt my eyes glint mischievously. "We want to rule to world, to put things in simpler terms. And we'll do it too, whether or not the Volturi agree."

I was debating whether or not I trusted Dantes enough to expose my friends to him. But then I was given no choice.
"I wouldn't try that if I where you." said a voice from out of no where. It was Eagle. The hollow feeling from Cobra's power went away and she and the others suddenly appeared including me. I stepped back to join forces with them. Shark :with her silver tight fitting dress, Cobra: with his stark black hair and Eagle: with her flowing hair of red stood to my right, while Griffin: with his bulging muscles, Cheetah and his golden band, and Wolf with her eyes black as night stood to my left. Dantes couldn't hurt us.

"Try anything stupid, and you will remember you are outnumbered." hissed Cobra.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

I smiled at the boy in front of me. That was all he was to me. Him and his freinds were pawns in my game of chess. Pawns always go first in games of chess. They can be replaced easily. "I won't try anything stupid," I smiled. "I simply want the same thing you do."

I took a step closer to them. Each of them was powerful in their own way. This was going to be fun. "You should know the Voltri won't simply step aside Derek."

I looked at each one. I was outnumbered but not outmatched. I wasn't going to let them know that. Not yet anyway. I looked at the one who talked to me. I gave my half smiled to him.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santiago texted Rose frantically.
Derek has friends. He left the car. Dantes is interrogating them, but there are 7 of them and 1 Dantes. I hate to ruin it for Alberto and Allegra, but they would be even more angry if one of us died. I'm going to help. Any back-up would be nice.Santi sent it to Rose, just because she was like the wise mother of the group. She would know what to do. Whether or not she came for them was another thing, but Santi was sure he had trusted the right person.

Now he did one of the stupidest things of his life. He teleported next to Dantes. Santi was pretty huge, so he was sure he intimidated a couple members of the opposing group, but they straightened up. Santi was ready for anything.
"Hello there." Santi said casually. "I'm sure you wouldn't want to attack us. We didn't trust Derek enough to show him the whole group, so we have plenty of members surrounding the area right now." Santiago hoped that they would take the bluff.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

Leo casually circled the castle
he had been gone so long that he had no idea what was going on.
He had different things to worry about then the others.
Like why that blond woman would keep the child he was so confused
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Celia Rae sat with worried eyes as she watched Elena's brow furrow over and over again thinking about Derek and this other mystery boy. Celia could see how much this topic was paining Elena and it pained Celia to see her like this. Celia turned to face forward instead of towards Elena and she put her hands on her forehead and her elbows on her knees. Her own headache was getting worse and it would only cause more trouble.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Derek

"I won't try anything stupid," he smiled. "I simply want the same thing you do."
He took a step closer, and I could feel my comrades tense. "You should know
the Volturi won't simply step aside Derek."

"We know that. But when we destroy them, we'll be able to say, 'Well, we gave
you a choice.'" I smirked at Dantes. I still didn't trust him, but it would be fun
to give our game another twist.

Then Santi suddenly appeared out of no where. "Hello there." Santi said casually.
"I'm sure you wouldn't want to attack us. We didn't trust Derek enough to show him
the whole group, so we have plenty of members surrounding the area right now."

I turned to Griffin. "He's lying." Griffin growled in a menacing voice. Just like the
creature of his nickname, you could not tell a lie to a Griffin. He glared at Santi,
even though Santi was of a bigger build, Griffin still was much, much taller.

"Oooh! I wouldn't lie if I where you," Winked Wolf, she had excited look in her eyes.
"We don't appreciate it when one lies.... so choose your words carefully."

I nodded, anticipating their next move in our dangerous game.
ImageImageImage
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Santi shrugged.
"I'm not lying." Santi said. "We have alerted certain members. But I'm sure you wouldn't want to destroy our fun. We were simply on a bachelor party. Now, what do you want with Elena, Derek? What did she do?" He asked.
He tensed at the tall man, staring into his eyes. Santi had been around way longer than these newborns, he could tell.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"I'm not lying." Santi said with a shrug. "We have alerted certain members.
But I'm sure you wouldn't want to destroy our fun. We were simply on a
bachelor party. Now, what do you want with Elena, Derek? What did she do?"

"But they aren't surrounding us now at the moment." replied Griffin, still
growling his head off. I heard someone elbow him and he stopped.

I smirked at Santi. "Yes, but if they come, they won't get far. And I'm sure
your 'fun' at this bachelor party you dragged me into contains a event where
you planned that I'm to die, am I right?" I smiled. "And why do you care if
I want Elena? I have always wanted her, she's the one who just made the
wrong decision, and I'm fixing it for her." I glared at him.
ImageImageImage
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

"She doesn't LOVE you!" Santi shouted. He almost punched Derek, but Dantes held him back.
"She told me AND Celia AND Ana AND just about everyone else about the story with you and Zane." Derek flinched when Santi said Zane. "Ah...so Zane scares you, eh? No matter."
Santi turned to Griffin.
"There are a couple more vamps in the limo, and in another limo not to far away are more, and there are more in the castle." Santiago stated. "You don't know how strong I am. I was turned before time itself." Santiago said.