Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane sat back and looked at Dantes. She was thinking. "We could bug him and send him to teh bad guy," she said. She wasn't sure about the plan but it could work. Her only problem was that he wanted power too. He could join in with Derek and then it would be over. "But I don't know how that would work."

"I've met them," Dantes said. "They are all crazy. They have code names too."

"Think you could fool them," jane asked. "And not join together and see to the Voltrui's distruction. And not allow him to become king of what ever."

"Darkness, he said King of Darness," Dantes laughed. "Yeah right. He must not know that more then one person rulling the world is always a bad idea. It leads to fights and people want to be higher then others. This is why I work alone."

Jane laughed at Rose. "He is rather good at picking out colors. Did I ever tell you he was gay," she giggled. He ruffled her hair as he got out. "No but he is good at picking out stuff."

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

-Elena-
I was trying to keep up with the conversation, but I was already so confused.
Code names? Volturi's destruction? King? What where they talking about?
Then something else Dantes said got to me... "King of Darkness?" I asked in a small voice.
My eyes started widening. No... no.... where they saying Derek was 'the bad guy' ?
He always called me his Queen of Darkness... no... it must be a different person they
where talking about... such a common nickname that a vampire would want right?
I just sat there, trying to reason through things.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Dante noticed Elena as the question he was hoping not to hear. "No Elena no Derek, some other crazy," he sighed and helped her out of the limo. "Derek is a charming young man." He just lied to her, maybe for the best.

Jane whispered in his ear. "Oh you're good," she smiled. "Very good."

Dantes stayed to help the rest of the ladies out. Ashton came up to the shop to open the door. "Dantes looks like we get to be the only men in the wedding shop. Fun."

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"No Elena no Derek, some other crazy," Dantes said, as he helped
me out of the limo. "Derek is a charming young man."

I sighed in relief. Relaxing. Of course Derek wouldn't do something
crazy like that. What was I thinking. "Oh, ok." I replied, smiling widely.
Yes, Derek was very charming, and very very attractive.
ImageImageImage
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose nodded her head in thanks as Ashton held the door open, "At least your not alone. True you cash your masculinity in at the door, but this is like seeing a rare natural phenomena. Few men make it beyond this point."

She stopped inside and waited for the others, "I'm sure this won't be nearly as weird as whatever Jane has planned for the 'fun' portion of the evening. You are familiar with modern-day bachelorette parties aren't you?"

She shrugged out of her pale tan trench coat and hung it off to the side. All that was left was her boots, jeans and a ribbed turtle neck. Simple in-and-out clothes; she would be making the girls try on a million different outfits - Allegra most of all - so preparation was key.

She liked couture shops. The clothes were either classic or oddly cut. Rose preferred the oddly cut for herself; they hid all her ungodly scars. She scrunched her nose and let out a huff at the thought.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

As I entered the store I took in the sight of all the dresses.
"Thanks," I murmured quietly to Ashton who was holding
open the door. I walked farther in, fingering different
fabrics as I went by. "Well, Where should we start first?"
I asked, with a small smile to Rose.
ImageImageImage
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Nora was glad Rose had joined her in trying to strike up conversation and return the night to normal. Jane returned to the lime with Dantes soon after, restoring life to the group. There return meant things should be good for now.

She was relieved when they finally made it to the dress shop. "Shopping time, my favorite!" she chriped as entered through the door Ashton held open. She hung her leather jacket next to Rose's trench. Nora hadn't wanted to waste time changing from her mission clothes, a now dirty plain white tee, jeans, and black boots, before meeting her family. She didn't look ready for a night on the town, but it wouldn't be hard to find a change of clothes in Barcelona.

"What first?" she asked Allegra. "Have colors been chosen? Who needs brides maids dresses and who needs guest attire?" Nora laughed a little, "I have been so out of the wedding plans loop."
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Johanna was just sitting around the castle. She knew that there was danger coming soon but she couldn't see much outside her current boredom. That reminded her. There was a wedding soon. Would it be ruined by these 7 dangerous vampires? She hoped not.
And another thing...she didn't have anything to wear. She whipped out her phone and decided to text one of the girls. She decided to text Rose. She started typing...
Hey Rose, would you mind picking me up a dress while you guys are shopping? I haven't anything to wear. I love purple, unless there's a dress code...Thanks a bunch, see you soon!
She hit send and hoped Rose got something good...
Johanna went back to wondering what she would do. She got up and changed into her bathing suit. If she was going to keep her mind, she had to do something. She walked out and jumped into the pool. She did some laps and then relaxed a while, just floating on her back, her thoughts drifting in and out...

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Hi everyone! for this post I'm here as Private Alicesme Runeheart...not Anastasia
I'm here as a representative from Jasper's army
we would like to invite you all to a party!
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt24 ... invite.jpg
There will be games, water fights, food and fun
no RSVP, just turn up and have a blast
And remember, this is not team.V.team, we're all there to have a laugh

(I know this is short notice but we've only just finished the planning hope you can make it)
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose was about to answer Nora when she felt her phone buzz in her jeans. She flipped it open and hoped for the best. It was Joha and she wanted them to pick out an outfit for her. Rose smiled, she was preparing for a panicked text from Santi. She punched in her response: You're welcome to come join us! We already took the jet your fastest option would probably be running, but we're only in Barcelona. That way you can pick out your own outfit : ) and pressed send.

She looked to the group, "Joha is sitting alone in the castle. The only girl probably. So I told her to come join us."

She turned to answer Nora, "I don't know. I haven't been given much detail either." She looked over to Allegra. "All I know is I'm the Maid of Honor, the wedding is on Wednesday, we're going for the classics," she began counting off on her fingers, "oh yeah, and Allegra's the bride." She laughed, there really hadn't been any time for planning with all the recent chaos.

"So," Rose said as she looked to Allegra, "details?! We need to know who the bridesmaids are, what colors you're feeling... all that good stuff."
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind