Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Stella sat up and the storm subsided. She supposed that meant her powers were in good working condition.
As the thunder faded she heard more screams coming from the--er--humpires. She giggled at her made-up word and tried to concentrate on happier things rather than the fact that two innocent people were being tortured...
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

It didn't stop. It just got worse and worse....and worse. I screamed again, wanting to thrash and scream and cry and be with Albie all at the same time. But the stupid flames were holding me bac--AGHHHHHHHH! Why? Why me? Please..I just want to die peacefully..Don't let me burn....For some reason I think they won't let me. OUCHH! It just kept flaming.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Elena was outside in the courtyard, where no humans could see her. She was quietly enjoying the fresh air. Inside, a few quiet screams sounded from the changing humans, she guessed the air in the castle might still be tainted with blood. She was still, not moving, not even breathing. Her face was a calm mask.

Inside of her was a different story, it was a swirl of colors, people, things, places. Some where good, some where just normal, others she did not want to dwell on.
Outside a human was shopping, trying to decide what to get for her family's dinner. Inside the castle, Celia was taking pictures. Ana came out of the hunting room, covered in bright red blood. Stella was chuckling about something. Allegra and Alberto withering in pain reaching out to one another.
Then older visions came: The masters with another pale blond vampire who had tremendous will power. Humans unaware, being shepherded to the feeding room. Elena's father telling her that she should stay away from the two pale mysterious boys. Elena crying for her mother's death on Zane's shoulder. Elena being shown the wonders of vampire life from Derek....

The visions continued to stream in. Hunting the day before had helped her deal with them, but they were always there, sometimes at the back of her mind, as she thought of other things, other times making her give her full attention to them.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

I burned and burned...and dreamed and dreamed...
"Albie, stop! Io ho un raffreddore! You know that..." I laughed as he hugged me from behind, scooping me in his arms.
"I'd rather get sick and be near you then healthy and away from my Allie!" He tossed me up in the air, attempting to catch me. I laughed and turned around. He was my best friend...I leaned forward and hugged him tightly. No something more. I loved him..so I turned around and said,
"Are you aware that I love you?"
"I love you more."
"No."
"Yes."
"No!"
"Yes." So he did something I've wanted since the day my hormones started kicking in. He kissed me fiercely, passionately, and with love sealed into it...then I held onto him and let the love seep in and take it's course."

The pain took it's blade and struck me again. I screamed once more to put emphasis on the fact that--AHH!
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

I went home. I had news that no one would want to hear. They wouldn't want me to tell them that both twins were gone. That both of them have fallen into a trap. He didn't want to tell the family that they gave in because he was ripping their minds to shreads and they couldn't take it.

The castle came into view. On my to do list was tell the Masters...ha that is funny. I'm dead. Once they know I'm dead. They know I have a brother but they don't know what he has done.

I went to find someone but insted went to the bell tower. I sat on the edge watching the city below. It was still raining. The thunder had died down but it was still raining. It matched my mood. Rain poored down the roof covering me at times. The humans wouldn't look up to see me. If they did I would be gone.

My thoughts driffted. I thought about the first time I saw Jane and Alec. Two three year old kids running around. I was a free man then. Time went by to fast.

Thunder clapped in the bakground. "Dantes hear my warning," I hissed into the air. "Death comes quickly to you. You took two very important things for the Volturi. We are family and we fight as one."
Team Volturi- Sabin
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

The screaming was back in full swing. Rose took some time out in the hall. She knew they wouldn't be able to recognize her presence. She just liked to step out every now and then to remember herself. Watching a transformation was very surreal.

She let her mind wander, thinking of moving in particular. She ambled up and down the passageway. She let her fingers trail along the stones and she began singing softly again, "Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ra. Too-ra-loo-ra-li...
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

I sat back in the window. I had to figure this out.

I heard rose downstairs. Did I want to murder her happy mood? Not really but it had to be done. "Rose," I called out. She would find me.

I looked back out into the rain. Dantes wouldn't win this war. HE would die and at my hand if I had anything to say about it.
Team Volturi- Sabin
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Elena was still sitting in the courtyard, letting the rain pour down on her. She was so busy with her visions that she didn't notice Sabin was back. But she soon realized that he was thanks to a strong vision that was coming from him. It was of Jane and Alec. The memory was tainted with sadness, and even a want for revenge. Where where the twins? Elena wondered... Well, she knew where Alec was.... but wasn't Jane supposed to be with Sabin? Then it dawned on her. Dantes had both of them. Anger and despair flooded through Elena. Dantes better not kill Alec or Jane, if he does, he'll have heck to pay. Elena got up hurriedly and went to find Sabin.

She ran to where she could smell Sabin's scent. He was in the bell tower, and he called for Rose.
Elena burst into the room to find Sabin, in deep thought.
"How are we going to stop him?" she asked, her voice low.
ImageImageImage
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

The door came open. Elena stood in the doorway looking angry. Somehow she knew what just happened. One less person I had to tell.

"How are we going to stop him?" she asked, her voice low.

I looked at her. Then I looked back out the window. "I don't know," I sighed. "I wish I did. He has them and I can't do anything about it." I looked back at her. "He has them both and they are both just puppets."
Team Volturi- Sabin
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"I don't know," he sighed. "I wish I did. He has them and I can't do anything about it. He has them both and they are both just puppets."
Elena didn't like his answer. It rung too much with truth for her liking. She was not going to give up on two members of her family. They must find something to do. She was determined to get Alec and Jane back, but a small part of her screamed that the effort would be useless, and she might as well submit to Dantes, or run away.
She shook her head refusing to give in to the evil master, and then went over to a near by chair and sat.
"We'll find something.... We must...." she put her head down, trying to find an answer that seemed impossible to reach.
ImageImageImage