Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by love_is_noise »

"Bye Jane"
Ana called after her as she left with Dantes.
"Okay, she has to go set thing up without us, now i'm worried" Ana grinned to Joha.
She was turning back to the dress rack, just having a last check over the dresses, maybe looking for something for Celia when she caught sight of Allegra.
She followed Rose and Allegra's line of sight until her eye's crossed a woman at the counter, one who looked remarkably simmilar to the bride to be herself.
"Allegra" she whispered, "Is that your...?" Ana was unable to finish her sentance.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

There was some chatter outside that broke Matilda out of her trance. Taking one last look at her now dusty room, she headed for the door and closed it tightly behind her.

As she stalked down the halls of the castle, she replayed everything she had witness within the last few months of her journey away from Volterra. Yes, she had found her mother--not in the state that she had hoped but not too far ahead, Matilda had found out another secret.

She was not the only vampire in the Rose family.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose was stunned when she looked back down she could tell Allegra was having some kind of internal battle. Should she approach her? How would she explain things if she were to speak to her? Rose figured that if her mother had gone this long and was content with knowing her child was... simply gone, it shouldn't be too bad for her to leave again. Weddings could be very final events. She was going off to live with her husband as a full grown woman; if they only communicated on holidays and birthdays - well, that was normal.

It was a very non-awkward way to leave things. Rose knew Allegra would regret it if she didn't say anything. She simply whispered to her, "Keep the secret," and nudged her forward.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana watched as Rose nudged Allegra foward.
So she must be.. Ana thought. wow, what a thing to happen the day before your wedding she grinned to herself.
She tried imagining how Allegra must be feeling but she couldn't, her family were long dead, it didn't upset Ana anymore to think of them.
Being with Santi had really changed her, she hadn't 'spoken' to her mother in so long.
And suddenly Ana was over whelmed with the need to be with Santi. This is so weird She though a few hours and already I need him. Tonight is going to be very interesting. She smiled at the though of what torturus clubs Jane had in mind for them.
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose looked over at Ana. Like her, Rose hadn't seen her biological family in ages. She probably still had descendants but she found that tracing them just made things worse. She always wanted to kick in the door and introduce herself to her grand nieces and nephews. Explaining to them why they never met great-aunt Rose and how she still looked like she was twenty would've been a different story.

Now she had the Volturi. Ana, Allegra, Elena, Jane, Nora, Leo, Vi, Alec, Santi, Alberto, Matilda, now Joha, Dantes - the part-time, dysfunctional, jaded black sheep. And Sabin. Sabin definitely made things better. Despite the turmoil and their unique gifts he had made her feel human for the first time in ages.

She reached over and took Ana's hand. Ana looked up, still shocked from the situation unfolding before them. She simply nodded to confirm her suspicions. She looked back to Allegra who was now half way between her mother and her sisters. "It makes you miss them more, right?" she said to Ana with a small half smile.
edwardlikeshaystacks

Matilda continued to walk until she came to the main corrider (that's where all the girls are, I'm guessing) where she saw Rose, Ana and Allegra. Boy, when was the last time she had seen them?

As she open her mouth to speak, she stopped midway. The three seemed to be submerged in an intimate moment...perhaps Matilda should leave...she felt her tiny feet slowly edging towards the hall.
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

((all the girls are in barcelona on Allegra's hen night, and the guys are in france.....we're shopping for bride/bridesmaid dresses...the guys for tux's.....and Allegra has jsut seen her mum working at the shop we're all in...just text someone asking where we all are...then Fly out and meet us, you can join us for the rest of the party...it's taking long enough you might aswell, because you'll be stuck in the castle by yourself for a while otherwise.))

Ana looked up at Rose.
"Yeah, it's weird, she still has the opportunity to see them, mine are long gone, infact, I haven't seen them since I was human. They were killed by the revolutionaries just before I escaped Russia with Gabriel.
I used to think about him and my mother all the time, but since Santi came allong I haven't spared a second though about her, it's really weird, because I don't even feel guilty about it."
She looked back to Allegra who was getting closer to her mother.
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

((Someone want to PM a mod since we're reaching the end. I kind of accidentally sent about four to Nena last time. She probably thinks I'm a fruitcake :lol: Someone care to do the deed?))

Rose nodded never breaking her gaze from Allegra's back. "I never knew what happened to my family. Mostly because I didn't want to. They probably got tried for witchcraft after I mysteriously disappeared - I couldn't live with that."

"But there's always a part of me that feels for the rest of my family. Knowing that I have blood relatives still out there... I don't know, I guess it just makes me realize this isn't just a dream; that I once was human, that I was a part of the mortal world. Sometimes it helps me feel not so lonely. Other times it's worse, because I know I can't be with them."

Rose was quiet for a moment. "I understand what you mean about Santi. Sabin makes me feel whole again too." It was hard to identify what Rose was feeling. She knew if she had the opportunity to see her family she would be giddy with joy. Although a part of her knew it wasn't possible and that it had a true potential to kill her from inside.

It's why she preferred not to think about it. But she could never deny Allegra the happiness she'd never known.
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Thanks, Ana!)

Matilda found herself alone in the castle. Where was everybody? She felt as if she had been in a coma forever and everybody else had died. (Not that that hadn't happened already.) Her red eyes lit up as she realized one person that would know where everyone was.

She sprinted down the lobby in hopes that Sophia would not be on her lunch break.
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

(I'll do it.)

Jane ruffled her hair to make it look neat but at the same time messy. She could style it that way and move on. Then man she was going to meat was Jack Creast. HE ws the owner of the club and new Jane fairly well. She had worked with him before.

Ashton pulled in front of the club and went to help Jane out. Dantes follwed behind her and Ashton came in with them. Jane headed for the back of the club. Right now it was empty dew to it not opeing till 9. Dantes follwed her and kept a close eye on the palce.

Jane knocked twice and a voice on the other side said enter. She did and the two boys folowed her.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army