Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by SethisMine »

Derek

We headed down to our own coven's headquarters. The Volturi would be on the alert, but they thought we where heading straight to their precious castle. Truth was, we really didn't want the castle. We called ourselves modern vampires. We where willing to live among humans, considering it put us closer to our food source.

Our headquarters was a large mansion. I bought it a few years ago, liking the luxury of staying in one place.

We walked inside, and all of us went down to the secret room in the basement. I turned on the security. No one would be able to walk onto my property without my permission.

"What's the plan, Derek?" hissed Daniel (Cobra).

"We will wait until they figure out that we didn't destroy their castle. Then we will attack after they calm down.... We'll pick a random day, that way, it will be a surprise. Cyra (Shark) will make her army of clones to distract them, while Zara (wolf) will use her power to paralyze the entire guard and the family. We'll have Daniel turn us all into ghost form, so we will be able to come in unnoticed. Sari (Eagle) will be able to shield our minds from their tricks. We'll give them the choice to stand down, Zo (griffin) will be able to tell if they swear their loyalty to us. If not, Alexander (cheetah) you will burn them. How does that sound?" I asked.

"Perfect, except one thing." said Wolf, she had a glint in her eye.

"What?"

"You forgot to add the part where we win." she said laughing.

We all laughed together. We where set.

Elena

I sat, not moving. In my mind I could picture the blond clearly.
There was something about him. I was drawn to him... but he made me sad....
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

-Dantes-

I looked At Santi. Maybe he was right. Maybe but he caused a lot of the problem. "Santi you don't seem to get it do you," I sighed. "I know what I'm doing and I'm glad you caught on. And I really don't care how old you are because even the oldest vampire had to die."

I crossed in front of him. "Those men there wanted nothing more then to kill you. They wanted to kill me too I bet. I honestly don't want them to take over the world. You know why?" I looked at him with cold eyes. "Because there are people I care about in the Volturi. When they rule things will go into chaos. I don't want that. I simply want to help rule and get rid of people like that."

I started walking. "You wouldn't understand."

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Jane had told them to stay, go have a good time. But how could Ana?
She had just learned that another coven was trying to take over.
She text Santi.
Jane tolds us to stay here, she's coming to see Dantes.
But I don't know what to do. She wants us to stay here and be safe, to have a good time. But I can't do that if I'm worring about them.
If I'm worring about you.

She wanted to say more but didn't know who to word it. So she sent the text as it was and sat there in the limo with the rest of them. But she wasn't really a part of what was happeneing. She turned her head and gazed out of the window. Watching Celia run back home.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santi sighed. "I don't want to fight with you Dantes. You're not as bad as you seem, and it's like you try to be bad. Let me know what's happening I can try to help."
Before Dantes started, my phone buzzed.
"One sec." Santi said.
He received a text. Ana.
Jane tolds us to stay here, she's coming to see Dantes.
But I don't know what to do. She wants us to stay here and be safe, to have a good time. But I can't do that if I'm worring about them.
If I'm worring about you.

He texted her back. You're the only person I can think about. We will get out of this okay, but you owe me for this. You can pay me back with 1,000,000 kisses. I love you Honey. Santiago pressed Send and then turned to Dantes.
"Try me. I will understand." He said.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana's phone buzzed and she removed her gaze from thw window.
You're the only person I can think about. We will get out of this okay, but you owe me for this. You can pay me back with 1,000,000 kisses. I love you Honey.
She smiled alittle.
he will be fine, we will all be fine. Just concerntrate on Allegra. This is her day...well one of. Just be happy for her sake.
Ana told herself.
She turned around to face the others.
"So, Allegra, what do you have planned for tonight?" Ana grinned
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

There was chaos happening everywhere. Nora stayed her seat and remained calm; she didn't need to add her concern to the mix.

"So, Allegra, what do you have planned for tonight?" Ana grinned
Nora chimmed in, "Yeah, let's not allow this to ruin our night. What's the game plan" Nora smiled at the girls.

Her smiles weren't reciprocated in a quick or believable manner.
"Don't worry. If it comes to the point where we are needed Jane will inform us in plenty of time." Nora hoped what she was saying was true.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

-Dantes-

I kicked the dirt. "Santi I want power. I want to be more then what I am now," I sighed. "I want what I had when I met you the first time. I want to be happy again." I looked down at my feet. "I am bad because that makes me happy."

I ran a hand through my hair. "Santi honestly I'm scared. I'm scared that Sabin will be gone forever. I'm scared that Allie is going to kill me. I'm scared that when we get back there won't be anyone left. I'm..." I trailed off at the sound coming behind me.

Jane came out. "You're scared that you are good," she laughed. "Dantes you aren't good. You were once but once Allie got a hold of you she turned you this way. You want power. What Derek has is power and you want it." She came over to me. "I know you better then you thought." She turned to face Santi. She went over to him and gave him a hug.

"There are other things that I don't even understand myself," I sighed. "Santi am I growing soft?"

ImageImage
Twi-Twin Jenni
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Santi laughed.
"You're not going soft, Jane." He said, hugging his little Volturi member.
"And listen to me Dantes: Allie is not going to get you. We can destroy her. There is nothing she can do to hurt us. And if you're afraid Sabin will be gone forever it's simple: Don't destroy him!" Santi said, wrapping an arm around Dantes.
"Oh how cute..." A voice said.
Santi looked around.
It was Allie.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Dantes turned quickly. He was use to moving fast at her voice. That never went away with time. Fear never does. "Allie You need to leave now," Dantes looked at her.

Jane moved into a crouch and smiled her best smile at Allie. Allie tried to use her fear on her. "I'm not scared of anything Allie," Jane laughed. "I know better then to be afarid."

Dantes moved closer to Jane. "Touch Jane and Allie you die," he hissed. "I'm done playing games. You caused the war raging between me and my brother. I'm done playing."

ImageImage
Twi-Twin Jenni
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Allie

I grinned. Jane and Dantes didn't intimidate me.
"It has been awhile since I found you Dantes." I said. I knew he was scared right now. "And I'm going to destroy you. And then I'm going to destroy Sabin, and Jane, and my spineless friend here Santiago, and then every other member of the Volturi." I grinned.
"What makes you so sure?" Santiago, the worm, asked.
I grinned. "You will see." I circled, around them questioning.
"So, how long have you been hiding Dantes?" I asked.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Santiago
We all tensed, and started to circle her.
"Don't say that Allie. I thought you loved me. I loved you. And yet you come today to harm my family. I will kill you Allie." Santiago said, and continued to circle her.