Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

DarkMuse wrote:Erika - I like that you made Douchecrest into an adjective. Hahaha. Nice! And I'm glad you found the info on KStew's hair. I don't really ever look for stuff on her so I'm glad when others find out and share. Oh and Xia and I can just put up a curtain to separate our sides of the room. Lol.
Jadey wrote:Present for ePriestess
Oh lordy. I just really got a good look at that picture. I may need my own PervChair. Cause the look on his face and what he's doing with his left hand is making me have all kinds of dirty dirty naughty naughty thoughts. :oops: :oops: :twisted:

Jen - Holy crap! You're here! Or were you just popping in to say hi?

Neya - Miss you lots and lots! *hugs* Hope you can get back on more and stay caught up.
Bhahaha that sounds like a plan!
THAT PICTURE HOLY LORD. *fans self*
ImageImage
E<3B
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

akire wrote:

OMG, so I watched Hard Candy this weekend... it was directed by the same guy who is supposed to direct Eclipse, David Slade. Has anyone else seen it? It was perhaps the most disturbing movie ever. I'm not exaggerating. I tried to see past the sort of disturbing parts and the very disturbing parts, and the VERY VERY DISTURBING subject matter to the direction. He seemed to coax very good performances from Ellen Page (Juno) & Patrick Wilson (more than we can say for CH in Twi). If he uses any of the same techniques in Eclipse we can expect lots of lovely close ups of lovely RobFace & interesting action shots.
OMG DAVID SLADE IS SOOOOOOOOOO BIZZARE!
He directs like, the freakiest music videos.
I am excited though! It IS a vampire movie, however. :D

I keep 'lol-ing' at the e-curtain!

The Breakfast Club is one of my favorite movies ever! Judd Nelson is so hot in that movie.

This is the 'come and get it girls' face, I have myself convinced. :twisted:
http://tinypic.com/r/deo21g/5

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST LADIES!
ImageImage
E<3B
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Hey ladies and Rings!

I'm not back yet. Still in Haliburton til at least Saturday night. I just pop in whenever I can.

My 90's babes, stand proud and tall! I was born at the start of it and I will continue to dance to my Spice Girls and pretend to run around like a Power Rangers.

There's a lot I wanna comment on but it'll have to wait til tonight.

I gotta go row a kayak. TTYL loves!
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Oh! Kayaking! THAT SOUNDS SO FUN!

I was born in 1993, does that count? Spice Girls, ahhhhhhh! , my favorite was Ginger Spice! :]
I am going to go paint, I'll be back on later though! LOVE YOU GIRLS! <3
ImageImage
E<3B
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

So for those who missed my original "80s themed" post (complete with hilarious links! :lol: ), it's at the bottom of page 51. Take a gander and have a laugh, if you dare.

Emily - I'm not sure where you live, but I'm in California and leg warmers and all that 80s fashion are TOTALLY in again. It's a little scary, actually. :? I just told my sis the other day, "Did you ever think you'd see leg warmers, leggings, plastic bracelets, and skinny jeans in style again???" :lol:

Kristiner, yeah I was going to continue my list of 80s shows last night, but I figured I should stop while my post was still a decent length. Oh man, I remember having a Jem doll. Good times, good times. I'm guessing "mind bottling" is a reference to Blades of Glory? Oh and those new pics of Rob are great, but he looks really tired in the first one. Get some rest, Rob!! Oh and the one in the pea coat... it's a different coat! :o But I like it.

Erika, I almost choked on my toast when you started singing the Reading Rainbow song! I was totally singing it in my head when I read Kristiner's post! :lol: And I DID mention Doogie Howser in my original 80s post. I just didn't have enough room for another link.

Rings - Care Bear Stare! :lol: Duck Tales... woooo-oooooh! Yeah... thanks for getting that stuck in my head now. :roll:

Julie - so glad you loved my 80s flashback! And my name is Mandy, by the way. :)

Oh man, I'm so glad you all loved my 80s walk down memory lane. I see it sparked quite the reaction! OMG I would love to see a pic of how everyone looked during the best decade ever. :lol: But since we were barely brave enough to show our faces NOW, I doubt that will be happening. But still, one can hope! :D
Image Image
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Aghhh! HAHAHA, the 80's comment, I am not a huge fan of the 80's, but that made me laugh. Oh my lord, Fast Times at Ridgemont High is such a good movie! I love John Hughes too, he is amazing! : ]

OMG, THE PEACOAT! He looks gorgeous, that shirt...that hair...-Que the Homer Simpson drool-

OMG KRISTINER!!!!! Our room is so awesome, and that chair, I laughed so hard I started tearing up! LOL. :lol:
Last edited by twilightbelle<3 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
E<3B
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Jadey wrote:Present for ePriestess
Ok. Overanalyzing pictures time.

I'm guessing this photo was taken by the paps.

We've already noticed how he's holding three things in one hand. (I do similar things sometimes, when I need to.)

But has anyone noticed the other hand? How the middle finger is (alone) bent towards the camera?

Kind of a covert way to flip a bird, no?

EDIT: I bet he likes to order food from this place: Yes indeedy.
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

You guys! Of course Robward had to have a new coat. He can't wear anything more than once... let alone in a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MOVIE! :lol:

Did anyone watch the Gummy Bears? Has that been mentioned already? They drank the Gummy Berry Juice. I have the theme song on my iPod ;-).

Mandy,I can't say I'm surprised 80s fashion is back -- it was bound to be back some time or another. I can't say I've seen anyone with pegged jeans, though. Or Keds w/out laces! But maybe that fashion just hasn't gotten to CO yet. I'm not sure I have a pic of myself all 80s'd out in the actual 80s. But I do have a pic of myself dressed for flashback day with crimped hair & a t-shirt all Flashdanced out. WHATTA FEELING! BEING'S BELIEVING! etc...

And rings, it does like he is flipping a subtle bird. Just didn't want to have his picture taken doing that; Mr. & Mrs Pattinson raised him better than that.

Image Image Image
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Heellloooo!! I love you guys. So much humour over the last 8 pages I had missed - I just splurted my tea on comp desk! And then had to wipe of the drool from the totally hot pics!! :twisted: MWAH to all you RobCrack dealers - esp Ash, Jade and Kris today - And Xia? :oops: "Come and Get it Girls" - I Love it. So just to keep this RobRelated before I head off on a tangent ... I just had to post this again. It makes me Giggle. Moley, Moley, Moley. Schlurp! Who wants a lick?? *Scrape me from the gutter - PG13!*

So ... to through my twopennys worth into the "walk down memory lane" topic ...
(Born in 77 so officially a child of the 70's eeek!!)

I remember it all so well. Loved the 80's and 90's. Have some slightly different memories from you all as I'm British and wouldn't have had all the same TV, music, etc. Thundercats ... HOOOOO!!!! One of my all time faves - have any of you seen the fan made trailer of what the movie could look like? Would be soooo good?! Hehe!
I was a fan of NKOTB (Joey for me - when he sang Strangers in the Night on Oprah I melted :D )
But then I discovered Take That! And I was in love. They were the BoyBand of my teens and now they have reformed they are my ManBand. :D We're getting the ferry to Scotland next weekend and I'm going to see them play Hampden Park. Yippee! I will have no voice left come Monday - I still literally scream like I did when I was a teen when I'm at one of their shows. :oops: I guess some of you won't even know who I am talking about (shame on you!!) so I'll post a wee pic. Jason, Gary, Mark and Howard. Can you guess who my fave is?? Who would be your fave(if any)??

And just before I leave I have one more thing for you. Boys in work today were talking non-stop about football. So I started to doze off thinking about footballers and this came to mind. Click Me! Ok. Not Rob. But he's British and easy on the eye. LOL.

Happy Friday for tomorrow everyone. Talk soon.

Laura Xx
Member of Rob's Halfway House
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

Jazz Girl wrote:
Trine~ Thanks for the walk down memory lane. Wonder Years!!! Fred Savage was my first crush. And, Danica McKellar was my first girlcrush. Damn, they were sooooooo cute together. And, hands down, best 80's movie ever....The Breakfast Club. Who can ever get past... the dance scene. I heart it. Period.

Ahhh John Huges! *sigh* Although, my favourite '80s movie would have to be Sixteen Candles. Comes close to Pretty in Pink as well! The best girls night in movies EVER!!!!

Looking back to the '80s, I just remember my favourite purple dress and neon green tights...with tap shoes :lol: Yes, I was NOT a sight for soar eyes...but this is....

Due to the fact that this is a PG-13 thread, I have no appropriate title for this picture!

Elle.
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!