Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Post by GenevieveCullen » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:51 pm

edward4ever wrote:That is funny! (As long as Ashley was ok!) Hopefully, Ashley had a little "encounter" in her mind with The Robmonster in the split second that she was knocked on the noggin! A little trip to lala land with Rob is always a good thing!! I would look for "branchery" opportunities if I knew "he" was waiting there for me! :lol:
"This had to be it, the recipe for a hallucination—adrenaline plus danger plus stupidity plus branchery"
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:53 pm

Ashley seemed to be doing okay in the hospital with some added Twilight moments!
Now I can't get branchery out of my head...

Erika/NewJen - I have no idea what kind of show that is. But it sounds fun.
edward4ever wrote:
Dovrebanen wrote: Ashley - Kristiner's comment about being 14 in 1994 should make you feel happy. We're the old guys...I was 15 in 1994. You have the prime time ahead of you :D
:shock: Okay, I am SERIOUSLY O-L-D!! My SON was 15 in 1994!! :!: It's true, I was a young mother but even if I was 10 when he was born...I am S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y O-L-D :!: :oops: It makes me want to put on my house dress and slippers and drink an Ensure! (I'm not quite THAT old yet...but...) *sighs*
:lol: Pammy - You are only as old as you feel! And by reading your posts, I would say that you are very young at heart! I'm just having my 30 crisis this year. It'll pass next year...
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~

edward4ever

Post by edward4ever » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:04 pm

Dovrebanen wrote: :lol: Pammy - You are only as old as you feel! And by reading your posts, I would say that you are very young at heart! I'm just having my 30 crisis this year. It'll pass next year...
You're right! I feel like I'm still 20! :D Don't worry about 30, Trine...30 to 34 was the greatest time of my life up to that point!!! It only gets better!! ;)
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!

twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:35 pm

OMG! I wish I was older. Being a teenager sucks some jeuvos. XD
DREAM UPDATE: I had a dream my dad and I went to a Led Zeppelin reunion concert, and Rob and Kristen were there.
: O

On Entertainment Tonight, there was a whole shpeel about when Rob was a model, the pictures were HILARIOUS.
ImageImage
E<3B

ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:38 pm

e-shmoopy - I actually have NO Twilight pieces of flair. Can you believe it? You should - because it's true. None. Actually - pieces of flair is one of the things that led to me picking up the book. I was looking through the flair going, "wtf is all this twilight stuff, and whotf is Edward Cullen?" I assumed it was some other stupid Jonas Brothers/HSM crap.

Image Image

GenevieveCullen

Post by GenevieveCullen » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:46 pm

ForJazz926 wrote:e-shmoopy - I actually have NO Twilight pieces of flair. Can you believe it? You should - because it's true. None. Actually - pieces of flair is one of the things that led to me picking up the book. I was looking through the flair going, "wtf is all this twilight stuff, and whotf is Edward Cullen?" I assumed it was some other stupid Jonas Brothers/HSM crap.
:lol: I used to read BumperStickers on FB and wondered "Why is this 'Edward Cullen' person better than ever other male including a 'Mr.Darcy' ?!"

I then wiki'ed both of them and proceeded to my library.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz

newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:05 pm

Robsessed posted this Rob montage and I think it's my favorite ever. I never heard the song before but it was obvious that any song that had the line "he makes the panties drop" needed to be associated with Robert Pattinson

Candyman

Rob loves it!

ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:17 pm

I've seen the Candyman one before! That's classic. Except that Rob doesn't make panties drop so much as making them fly off and/or disintegrate. Or rip themselves into shreds.

btw NewJen, I forgot to mention before how cool I thought your insight was into Rob's fame. I think you're absolutely right that if it hadn't been Twilight, it would have been something else. Some people are just kind of destined for greatness, and that boy was born with oodles of talent to share. How ironic that he's one of those extremely talented people, but he doesn't have the "hammy" personality to go with it! I also think that perhaps the introverted thing is just another role that he's playing to mess with people. Maybe he's making it all up - I have an inkling that sometimes he just says things for the heck of it - to see what people will say or do. I think he's somewhat of an evil genius. :twisted:

Image Image

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:35 pm

Howdy Kids. Missed the lot of you through the day, but it's been a better one, so who am I to complain.

Kristiner~ Seriously. With the candy cane pic, how exactly did you notice the shirt with the jaw line right there just distracting the hell out of you?!?!?1 You have powers of focus I could never have!!! :lol:

Emily~ Yes, I wouldn't mind giving that candy cane a good licking, but I would, again, start with the jaw and probably not get very far. ADD and all that. Easily easily distracted...

Rings~ Darling darling eHubs. Of course we keep you around for soooooo much more than comic relief. You are one of the shining and stellar examples of what bearers of the Y Chromosome can be. You, Rob and Edward give us all hope for the future. :lol:

Siobhan~ Yes, I too love love love your name. Mine isn't nearly as exotic as say yours or Jade's or Neya's, but the crazy spelling gives me serious love for the unique name. My name is Caryn, aka High Priestess of Cullenism. Welcome to the Halfway House. I hope you do enjoy your time here. Sandy has already introduced you to The PervCouchTM. Allow me to introduce you to The CornerTM. We here in the Halfway House recognize, acknowledge, accept and celebrate that the RobCrack can get overwhelming, causing hyperventilation and just plain sensory overload. The CornerTM is a wonderfully peaceful place where we go to sit with eRob and regain our center. I am responsible to doling out time in The CornerTM. If you feel the need, just ask. I am very generous with corner time.

Erika~ I am a HUGE fan of the FaceBook. It took me a while, and I stil have security issues (I'm an advocate after all). I love the Flair. Almost all of my flair is Rob or Twilight related. You gotta get on the ball, Sweetie. There is some absolutely lovely TwiFlair. I just sent some to Kristiner. If you Friend me, I will be happy to share. :D

And, thank you thank you thank you for the picture of RobKnees. There is only one other set of pictures that I have seen that feature RobKnees and you just can't see that much of them. I have a serious heart for the RobKnees. :twisted:

Genevieve~ Yes, the second thing I noticed was that he was drinking Pepsi. The 1st was, of course, the RobKnees. I wonder if it is an official scene in the film. If that's true, than he's choking it down because they are probably paying for product placement. Ahhhh, big business.

Trine~ The 1st quote you posted made me want to beat some security backside and then :cry: The second one made me laugh out loud and say "Abso-Fracking-Lutely!!!"

Pammy~ You're not old, Darlin' Age is just a number after all. And, we all act like 17-year-old teenaged girls here anyways. Only, better behaved than fansk@nks. Except, of course for Rings, who acts like a 17-year-old boy who wants to just be one of the girls!! :lol: Love you, eHon!!!!!!

Okay, I think I've gotten caught up. Plans for the weekend include a 3 v 3 soccer tourney for my little boy. Gods, I just finished travel for my big and now I am off and running for the little. Jeesh!! The life of a soccer mom just ain't easy. Oh, and I have to work one day this weekend to get caught up on admin crap!! Oh, and Father's Day for the hubs. When exactly did weekends become work days, again?!?!?!
Last edited by Jazz Girl on Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:37 pm

Jazz Girl wrote:Rings~ Darling darling eHubs. Of course we keep you around for soooooo much more than comic relief. You are one of the shining and stellar examples of what bearers of the Y Chromosome can be. You, Rob and Edward give us all hope for the future. :lol:
Aww- I <3 you too, ehon. /hugs