Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Post by GenevieveCullen »

I realize 'manhood' and 'member' kinda suck (no pun intended) but their the only PG13 words for pen15.

In my mind, the best words are always 4 letters long.
Darkward keeps it real with Richard and his rooster 8-) ;)

Love those Flair. My dad and I constant quote Monty Python.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Then your dad is awesome.

Image Image
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Ashley - I can do the feet twisty thing too. I just thought it looked weird. He seems to do it alot. Lol. I heart him for that. Sorry for making you feel so young. You just made me feel old in return though. Haha. And I'm not 100% sure I'll even get to go to see Bobby yet. I don't have the money to do it myself, so I will have to see about using that gift certificate. Otherwise, me no go. And ya know....beer and Rob are kinda synonymous. Lol.

Siobhan - Your name is in BD. That is awesome. There is actually a thread somewhere on the Lex with a list of the names and how to pronounce them. So as soon as I saw your name I was like 'ahh! I can pronounce that! Yes!' :lol: I'm such a dork.

JulieM - Yeah I know, I don't trust the passport thingy so I will go about it the regular way. And thanks for the desk calendar picture.

Erika - I do the pinky raise all the time! It's like a subconscious thing. I didn't know I did it until someone pointed it out to me. Haha. Nice.

Pammy - OMG the LolliRob! I totally forgot about that. Oh wow. It's been so long! Lol. That would be so nice. Oh and uh...so...um...what's your son look like? *wink wink* Hahaha j/k!

Jen - Yes, I noticed the Pepsi. And I noticed the Diet Pepsi he drank on the set of Twilight. I can be kind of observant sometimes. Yeah so um...Budweiser is made here where I live. But so are a lot of other beers. Maybe someday we can make something worth being called beer. Oh look...they just showed a Budweiser commercial. :(

Trine - Oh cheese. I forgot about that quote of Rob's about being terrified to cross the street and getting hit by cars. If he's as accident prone as I am, what a calamity we would make. :lol: I hate that he probably was scared Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters?.

NewJen - I had heard that they were supposed to start filming Eclipse in August, so maybe I might have a random spotting of the Rob. I'm not 100% on the starting of filming though. So..*shrug* I saw the Candyman video before and it's actually on my myspace music player thingy. I love it. And Julie is right. Rob is Panty Repellent.

Julie - Rob is so a pot stirrer. A Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? disturber if you will. He really is an evil genius. Lol. I agree with the introverted thing being fake. He loves messing with people. He said so himself. And speaking of beer that you smuggled, it would be really awesome to have everyone come here so we can go down on Main Street. I would so love to take Rob. There is a winery, a British shop, an Irish/Scottish shop, and all kinds of other awesomeness. And we have several stores here where you can do a "mix and match" pick your own 6 pack thing. They have so many different kinds of beers with weird names. And if you like Budweiser even a little bit, we can go to the Anheiser-Bush brewery. I'm sure you'd enjoy that (even though it's not Wisconsin). Rob would.

Caryn - I've seen the candy cane shirt picture so many times now that I can't help but notice every inch of the man's body. I mean I am an addict and all. Lol. While we're on the subject, am I the only one who loves Rob's ears? That was another thing I noticed in that picture. Haha.

Holy balls I forgot my laptop was plugged into the battery charger. The lights just went out for a second. Ahh! They said when the rain would reach St. Louis it wouldn't be that bad at all and the system would be all died out. Wrong! It stormed up a..uh...storm here. :lol: Lightening, thunder, buckets and buckets of rain, lights going out. Yeah that system sure did die out, didn't it? Stupid weather people never get anything right.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hi Ladies and rings,
Hope everyone's having a great Friday night. Speaking of Friday night happenings (or non-happenings), we watched Rescue Me and now hubby's in bed and I'm trying to catch up on the Lex from vacation and am still about 20 pages behind! Does anyone else watch Rescue Me? I love Denis Leary and the amazing supporting cast and the hilarity and emotion that simultaneously ensue on this great show.

Thanks for the welcome back! I'm glad to see some other Disneyworld fans here on the boards. I missed all the posting and Robcrack and such, but I did drink a couple of Stella's at The Rose and Crown Pub in the UK section of Epcot in honor of Rob and all of you wonderful Lexiconers. On more than one occasion I observed several fangirls-in-training as they stalked Cinderella, Goofy, Mickey, Snow White, and the Green Army Men from Toy Story. :lol: They are the the future squeeing fangirls of the world who will get Rob clipped by a cab in ten years time. ;)

Sandy, my e-twin: I loved the Thriller video! You moms kicked some serious booty and I know your girls loved it. That video showed more evidence that we are fraternal e-twins, as you must have inherited all the grace and rhythm from our e-parents, thereby leaving very little or none for myself. :lol:

Pammy: no worries about the age issue around here. Rob is over eighteen after all, so he's past the age of consent. 8-) Let's just say that I'm much, much closer to Billy Burke's age than I am to Robert Pattinson's age, but age is just a number, right? :lol:

Erika and newjen, I loved the NPR stories and references to Twilight. It is amazing how worlds collide! The Candyman video is one I've seen before and it's still very lickalicious, newjen. Thanks for linking it again.

Julie M., I'm with you on the Sexy Stars of Twilight magazine--oh lord that looks hot!
heads over to Barnes & Noble.com to pre-order

Siobhan, welcome to the Halfway House! Hope you enjoy your time here with us obsessing over Rob, New Moon, and Twilight-related goodies. :) If he could, I'm sure Rob would welcome you appropriately to our Halfway House in this manner 8-)

By the way, I just received my Entertainment Weekly for June 26/July 3. It's a special double issue containing 115 Things you Can't Miss This Summer. I was thrilled to see a small feature titled Rob Pattinson and Friends--Must Musical Clique in the music section! It's a short but nice write-up on Rob, Bobby Long, Sam Bradley and Marcus Foster and mentioned briefly how they met, that their profiles are quickly rising, and that Bobby, Sam, and Marcus will probably appear at Twicon in Dallas in July. Yay for the Brit Pack!
Last edited by older_twilight_fan on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Banner by TammyAZ
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I can't be bothered to read all of ur looooong posts

I just cant stand to see Rob kissing someone other than Kstew. Not only coz of the whole Eddie and Bella thang, but they just seem right together. Me dont want anyone else kissing Robbie =\ only Kstew
August isn't too far away. :(

I saw The Proposal today, and I enjoyed it.

Its freezing here aaaaa

Soory if theyve been posted but this is demented... and shes calling rob rude??? The only one whos being rude is her.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Jadey wrote:I can't be bothered to read all of ur looooong posts
Aww... thanks.... we love you tooooo. XOXO, e-daughter2! :D

Image Image Image
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Jadey wrote:Soory if theyve been posted but this is demented... and shes calling rob rude??? The only one whos being rude is her.
At least they weren't panties :lol:
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

GenevieveCullen wrote:
Jadey wrote:Soory if theyve been posted but this is demented... and shes calling rob rude??? The only one whos being rude is her.
At least they weren't panties :lol:
HAAAAAAAA! I think it's cute.
I go bizzerk everytime I see a silver audi. XD
ImageImage
E<3B
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I guess I'd rather see notes stuffed into the handle of his car than some fansk@nk wrapping herself around him. But how can you say "I love you. You're rude!"? Now that is what I call Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? crazy. Stinking weirdo. :roll:

I know everyone has seen these like a million times, but I had to post cause I had comments to make. Not that anyone cares. :lol:

I guess he's taking a break? Cause he's drinking Coke in that shot. Hmm.
Omg does he sing in this movie? I swear to Bob if he sings, I will *selfpee* Lol. Ok maybe not for real, but yeah..lol.
He totally doesn't like the Pepsi.
She is so lucky. I wanna do that. :( Not fair.
He's totally checking himself out. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

So does Robbie have an american accent for this movie"? D:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart