Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Post by edward4ever »

ForJazz926 wrote:...and now the sticky/paint has coagulated into a gobby mess on the windowsill. So...I am lexing and avoiding it. Cheers!
Oh, that does sound messy! It sounds like your only option at this point is to scrape the goo/paint down to the wood and just repaint. Or, you could cut a piece of pretty fabric (with lacey edges, of course!) out to the size of the window sill...cover up the mess and "Fuhget ahbowt it!" :lol:
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Pammy~ I too love the falling rain. I am a fan, really. Sadly enough, partly because it puts me in mind of the great Northwest, where dwells fair Edward and the rest of the Cullens. But, I am not a sun girl. It's too....sharp...if that makes sense. Plus, being of the mostly Irish and Scotch decent, I am of the fair. I burn easily. The fact that I visit the UV beds to avoid it doesn't often help. But, throw in the hot and the humid and I am not a fan of the Sun. But, it's just that the rain hasn't brought the required relief from the hot and humid. So, boo, I say.

Ooooh, a printed and bound photoalbum of RobCrack, carriable 24-7!!!!!! I am :mrgreen: as hell!!!!! Yeah, I am pretty sure that the ol' boys at the Snapfish printery were doin' a bit of eye roll. But, they're just jealous of the hottness.

The piano concert *swoon* is from the extra extras on the 3Disc Twilight DVD. I actually already owned both the standard and 2Disc versions. Then I found out about that, and the Vampire Kiss Montage and HAD to have the 3Disc version. There are times I look at all three versions snuggled together on my bookshelf and think I might be just the littlest bit over the edge. Then I think about all the Robbish goodness contained on them thar dvds. And, somehow, I don't mind so much. :lol:

Julie~ Ewwwww, gross. So sorry you've the rumbly tumbly and about the coagulated (such a great word!!) mess on your sill. This is one of the reasons I am decidedly NOT a cat person. The worst thing my mutt has ever done to my sill is either drool on it while watching the neighbors out the window, or maybe scratch the paint a bit if she gets really excited and goes paws up on it. And, of course, she doesn't give me the CatDiva glare when I holler at her for my having to bust out the touch up paint, either. But, on the plus side, what a lovely way to avoid the cleaning. Lexxing is a much preferred past time, particularly here.

So, I was at my local grocery perusing the magazine aisle and it occurs to me that, in just one 5 foot space, there are reports that he loves Krister, is obsessed with Kristen, is playing around on Kristen, is back to getting it on with Nikki, and is making the move on Emilie DeRavin. WTF?!?!?!?! No wonder he always looks pissed(in the American sense, of course.)
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

Jazz Girl wrote:The piano concert *swoon* is from the extra extras on the 3Disc Twilight DVD. I actually already owned both the standard and 2Disc versions. Then I found out about that, and the Vampire Kiss Montage and HAD to have the 3Disc version.

WTF?!?!?!?! No wonder he always looks pissed(in the American sense, of course.)
:o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: Where the "F" have I been????? Living under a FRACKING ROCK!!!! WHAT 3DISC DVD!!??!!
OMG! The last part of the Montage video in the Biology Lab had me sportin uni's left and right!!! He was totally grabbin her TA-TA!!!! :o

Excuse me, I need to run to the store real quick!! ...whoosh! *dashes out*....whoosh!! *dashes back cuz forgot something...*

"...always looks pissed...in the American sense..." BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I get it! That's hilarious!!

8-) WHOOSH!! *dashes out*---------->
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Jazz Girl wrote:So, I was at my local grocery perusing the magazine aisle and it occurs to me that, in just one 5 foot space, there are reports that he loves Krister, is obsessed with Kristen, is playing around on Kristen, is back to getting it on with Nikki, and is making the move on Emilie DeRavin. WTF?!?!?!?! No wonder he always looks pissed(in the American sense, of course.)
Caryn~I also noticed that this morning when I was at Wal*Mart (there's literally about 3 people working there at 6 am, and NO ONE is in the electronics) since I always read what crazy headlines they have on the tabloids and I literally started laughing so much I had tears in my eyes. So, one of 3 said Wal*Mart personel came over and asked if everything was okay and all I could do was point at the magazine display and say "These are either false or there is at least 3 Robert Thomas Pattinsons out there!" so she looked at them then started laughing right along with me. Its just insane that they all print this different crap then put them all next to each other like that and try to sell them!

You know, what else? The kiss at the MTV Movie Awards....watch the very end of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End where Elizabeth and Will almost kiss. I swear its just like the one Rob and Kristen did at the movie awards! They go in for the kiss and at the last second Will pulls back while Elizabeth just kinda stands there like "what!?" :lol: I watched PotC the other day and noticed that. Thought it was weird.

Pammy~don't worry I am in the same boat as you here. So, I must ask all of you...WHAT 3 DISC DVD SET?! I NEVER HEARD ABOUT THAT! or is that the Blu-ray only set? Cuz if it is (boo!) I will have to figure out some way to convince my great-grandparents to get a blu-ray player.

E-mum1~Thank you for getting me my lovely 'sex hair' avi (as I like to call it) so fast! That is my favorite pic from the Remember Me set. :D And....since you are (or at least were) storing up on your 'e's for your e-speak....flickstr isn't the only thing that didn't use the 'e'....blu-ray deleted the 'e' as well. :D
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

edward4ever wrote:It sounds like your only option at this point is to scrape the goo/paint down to the wood and just repaint. Or, you could cut a piece of pretty fabric (with lacey edges, of course!) out to the size of the window sill...cover up the mess and "Fuhget ahbowt it!" :lol:
...or I'll just put a magazine or newspaper on it and say I have no idea what happened. Awesome.

I saw that mag at the grocery store that said something like, "Kristen and Rob: obsessed with each other. Miserable when they are apart, Rob now begs Kristen to fly to NY." You know how it is...don't believe a word until it comes from the horse's mouth. But that makes for some HOT fantasy action.

Is it wrong to go lay out and work on the tan when I'm home sick?

In other news, I am obsessing over the new Dave Matthews Band cd. Anyone else like them? This one is fantastic. They have not compromised their sound at all, and they never get redundant. Genius. "Shake Me Like a Monkey" has that sexy Domward feel...if I can hook peeps that way. ;)

Image Image
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Julie, must say, lovely set of avatars you posted earlier. By the by, is the list still standing at three?

For the ones asking about the Twilight DVD sets- the 3-DVD set is exactly the same as the Blu-ray set. I think Target had both of them- that's where I got my Blu-ray version. (It's actually my very first Blu-ray disc; I have a PS3.)
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Ashley & Pammy~ Yes, there's a 3Disc set, not just BluRay. The 3Disc set has the movie, the extended/deleted scenes and extras in the 2Disc set, and then an additional disc with some additional deleted/extended scenes, the kiss montage, Rob's concerto, and some pretty indepth interviews with cast and crew. I love the Rob interviews. He's just toooooooooo adorkable. Then again, when isn't he. Plus, the 3Disc set also has the digital copy code to sell along with so you can download to your iPod. A rather strange way to watch, but I love the portable, so I call it iRobward. :lol:

Julie~ There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with soaking up the sun. Think of it this way. Sitting in the sun gives your body valueable and healthy vitamin A, which, amongst other things, enhances your immune system, thus helping to fight off the rumbly tumblys.

And, yes, love me some DMB. Must to iTunes and check out yon new cd. Thanks for the recommendation.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

e-cupcake, I'm so sorry you have the churning tummy syndrome. My stomach flipped in sympathy. No, it's not wrong to work on your tan unless you think your coworkers might look at you crooked. Also, you should call the goo-gone ppl. It's not supposed to do that. I kind of gave up on DMB (VIRGINIA REPRESENT)... because all their music started to sound alike. Their sound was innovative back in the late 90s-early 00s now it just sounds like more of the same, to me. Don't get me wrong, I have practically all of Under The Table & Dreaming memorized... but is this new album different?

e-daughter1, I'm pretty sure the 3-disc version of Twi is ONLY available at Target. I had it pre-ordered on Amazon until I found out about the 3-disc version (or the blu-ray equivalent anyway) at Target. The free ipod version is to die for. I watch it at work like it's my job. You also get the special features to download (except I don't think you get the commentary atleast I haven't been able to figure that out).

rings, Twi was my first blu-ray for our PS3, too! I only thought to get the blu-ray b/c my hubby was like "If there was ANY movie you would want to own on blu-ray." And I said "This is why I married you."

Rob loves... well, not DMB. Or sunbathing. He loves films on Blu-ray.

Image Image Image
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Caryn & Pammy - Thanks you both for finding the quotes from DHN. I am terrible at that stuff. I tried myself before I read your posts, but I would have had to start from page 1 and really read to find it. I know it's there..I've read it many times, but I'm horrible at finding quotes.
Good to know I didn't imagine it.
Caryn - Aw..I wish I could see the piano vid. Or I can see it but I can't hear it. My computer has no sound these days for some weird reason.... Another reason to buy a new one.

Julie - feel better soon! And excellent idea about the newspaper. Of course you should work on your tan when home sick. Just don't do it like me...Sit in the sun for hours without sunblock.. :roll:

I swear my heart skipped two beats when I was looking at the TV text (not sure what you guys call it) this morning and it said: "Twilight star hit by car". I stopped breathing, and immidiately thought: Again??!! But no...just several days old news. You can't call it news if it didn't happen like today, IMO. Scare people half to death.

You can actually buy Kristen full size!? I didn't find Rob :(
Bella
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

akire wrote:is this new album different?
*I* think so. You should listen to a few clips on amazon or itunes or something, at least. I for one was so excited to get a new cd of theirs.

And I think I *will* do the tan thing, because I highly doubt coworkers will notice, or they will assume it's from the weekend.

Also, the sticky stuff might be my fault...I used Goof Off, not Goo Gone. It definitely smelled very intense. Rob's nose hurt from it.

Image Image