Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Post by Jazz Girl »

Slumdog was a great movie. It was just a different kind of film. I loved Twilight because I love the books and I adore Rob and Kristen and Taylor and Peter and Ashley and Jackson and the whole lot of them. Slumdog was a great story and a wonderful movie, just different. And, MTV is a different audience.

“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Hey Everyone! I went to bed last night and the thread was locked, I come here tonight and there are already 6 new pages. Wow!! Okay, so after catching up...

Ashley- as always, thanks for the great pics to start out our new thread. On the video, I would love to hear what Rob and Kristen are saying to each other.
DarkMuse wrote:I guess I'll christen the new thread with a little bit of this. Oh! And let's not forget this, and this. I'm pretty sure those enlarge. ;)

I've been knee deep in The Red Line all day. Sorry I wasn't able to post more RobCrack. I've got Stripward floating around my head right now. And it's funny cause I picture Rob. I can see him in the shredded black leather pants with strips hanging down and his butt half out and the "dog collar" and wrist cuffs and being dragged through the club and put in his cage. Ok shutting.
Kristiner- I was not expecting those crotch shots. Yowza! I like it. I'm hopping on the perv couch. :-)

I agree with you all on why Edward has the same clothes on. That theory totally makes sense.
Dovrebanen wrote:I'm sure you've seen all the pictures before, but I like this one. So I'll post it anyway. Feels like he's looking straight into my soul.
Trine- I have not seen that pictures before. That is hott!!!
ForJazz926 wrote:Did you guys see this? As always - I won't believe it until it comes out of their mouths. But this is totally food for my fantasy.
Yeah, I won't believe it either. And really, if they are or aren't, I just want them to do what makes them happy. BTW-I love the way Kristen is looking at Rob in that picture. They do have great chemistry.

Welcome twilightbelle<3! Tell us your name.

Oh and yes, Miley is obnoxious and Paramore should have won.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Paramore has to in New Moon. I thought they already confirmed it ages ago :(
Nooo.

How..

nooo.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

older_twilight_fan wrote:Hi everyone.

This is one of the New Moon high res pics that I don't think we've seen yet:
Sorry there's no Rob, but it is Carlisle and Bella

I guess this is just before Carlisle stitches up Bella. I think Kristen looks gorgeous and I love her dress.

I did just read on TwilightSource that Paramore will most likely not be on the New Moon soundtrack. :(
The crispness to that picture is great. I bet that the whole movie will be like that. And yes Kristen looks gorgeous. I love how she (Bella) wears those sneakers with everything. Don't those have a special name like Chuck's or something like that?

Huge bummer is that's true about Paramore. I wonder what the reason is behind that.
Image Image

akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Jazz Girl wrote:Slumdog was a great movie. It was just a different kind of film. I loved Twilight because I love the books and I adore Rob and Kristen and Taylor and Peter and Ashley and Jackson and the whole lot of them. Slumdog was a great story and a wonderful movie, just different. And, MTV is a different audience.
Caryn, exactly! To me, comparing Twilight & Slumdog is like apples and oranges. Or Rob and and and... um... Seth Rogen. Both great for totally different reasons. OR it's like comparing Midnight Sun to Midnight Desire [the fanfic]. :lol:

Xia... Tracy... I'm really not sure what's up with Creepy Miley. Her dad is weird, too. I always, always, always think about learning the Achy Breaky Heart in gym class whenever I see Miley. I cannot possible take her Seriously. Ever!

Rob thinks Miley is creepy, too.

Image Image Image
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

JulieM wrote:

OK, so they worked out Rob's hair issues, but what the hell is going on with Carlisle? I just don't like Peter's look here. He looks too....made up. I loved Peter's look in Twilight. I thought he looked great. WTF with this one?
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

In Twilight Peter colored his hair and I know that he wore a wig for New Moon because he was going to be filming Nurse Jackie right after. Maybe it will look better in the movie.
Image Image

sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

I guess this is just before Carlisle stitches up Bella. I think Kristen looks gorgeous and I love her dress.
I love love LOVE this shot...I agree about everything you guys said...the colour/tone is perfect...the flowers and the candles are perfect...Kristen/Bella is gorgeous, as is her dress. I can't wait to see this whole scene :D

This is just insane! If I was Moses, I would part the Sea
Ahhhhhhh jaw line.
I want to run my fingers through his hair.

Elle.
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

JulieM wrote:In Twilight Peter colored his hair and I know that he wore a wig for New Moon because he was going to be filming Nurse Jackie right after. Maybe it will look better in the movie.
Gods I hope so. Because I wouls hate to be completely engrossed in Rob and his performance, and then have to completely lose my mind laughing because Peter (who like I said I LOVED in Twilight) walks out looking like an overmade Ken Doll.
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Kristiner~Those pictures of all of Robward's different outfits really makes me think that maybe that is why people call us obsessed. :lol:

Trine~I agree with you that we are ripping this trailer to pieces. They will have at lest one other trailer come out though because each movie has a tease4r trailer and a theatrical trailer...so hopefully we will have a bit more to watch soon.

Julie~I am just going to keep my fingers crossed after reading that article from that link you posted. Maybe, hopefully Kristen is coming to her senses.

Ele~That other link for the Kris/Rob thing....hmmm. Her hair does look seriously messed up...and he does look a bit flushed. Maybe they are together. One can only hope. And that first link you just posted. :cry: :cry: It makes me sad. They are like wild animals all coming after him like that.

Does anyone else notice that in the first 2 links that Elle posted from the awards show that when Rob is looking at her, she looks doen and vise vera?

Caryn~ :o :shock: I didn't even think about them sharing a car and the buttons and...OMG! They...that...*shutting*

Xia~I am Ashley. I will add your name back to the list on the first page. And yes, Miley's voice is weird. :D
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed