Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Post by Edward_Addict »

Trine, yes it can get very confusing trying to keep up with all the yummy variations on fanfic -wards. But you always know the really good ones when you keep hearing about them over and over. My all-time favorite is Domward, so hopefully you get to read that soon! And then cozy up with Windoward, aka Beautiful B a s t a r d in The Office. Friggin' HOT stuff.
DarkMuse wrote:
Edward_Addict wrote:And I just had to post this to 1) torture Kristiner :lol: and 2) because I don't think a lot of you have seen it. But it's so classic!
Father and son?? Ya never know, they ARE both British! :lol: :lol:
NO! NO NO NO NO! *rubs eyes with brillo pads and soapy sponge (giggle)* MANDY!! :lol: :lol: I can't believe you ressurected that thing! GAH!!
Hehehe! :lol: Kristiner, you KNOW I can't resist posting that every now and then! It's like pulling out old family albums and laughing at how goofy everyone looked back in the day. Oh Rob, will the sight of that picture ever cease to make me giggle? Methinks not. :lol:
Image Image
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Is it weird that I've watched the MTVMA's like, half a dozen times?
D;
Considering I spent all day yesterday vomiting and am now in recovery.... :lol:

Anyone else up for 'Wear Chucks With A Dress' Day? :lol:
So fair I've got Trine on board with me
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Mandy~I have heard of The Office a few times, but I am a little confused. Some people say it is finished, while others say the author(s) dropped it. Could you clear that up for me, please?

Jade~Of course it is not weird that you've watched it 6 times. I've watched it every time it has been on when I am up. And I am most definitely up with 'Wear Chucks With A Dress Day'. Although I don't have any chucks, I have some Airwalks that people always think are Chucks. :D So, would that be today? If not, what day is it?

And because I couldn't resist...
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

:lol: I have no idea what day it is. Roffle.
I have 2 pairs of chucks.
Black and pink. ...i never wear the pink. Not really my colour and I got them when I was about 13-14. Dunno what the hell I was thinking. Har har
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

OOHHH. EMMM. EFFFF. GGEEE. Rob..and...and...J-JJ-Jared Leto? In the same picture??

*totally and completely combusts, bursts into flames, dies, etc..etc*
(Edit: You have no idea how many times I just said the 'f' word. Hell, I don't know how many times I said it. :lol:)

And yeah I'm on board with the dress and Chucks. If I had Chucks. Or a dress.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Jade~Hmm...interesting (I don't know why anyone would want pink shoes anyway). I've been wanting to get some Chucks but I have no idea who sells them around here. :cry: :cry: (They are soooo much better than Airwalks) I think I will be making that day with in the next week when I go to the movies...because I have days like that a lot. Come to think of it...my wardrobe kinda looks like KStew's. :lol:

Can we have some audio, please?
Rob is so cute sometimes.
And Kristen is supposedly still with Oregano, why?

*picks up the remains of Kristiner and takes her to The Corner™ so she can re-couporate* (I'm positive Caryn will let you go there for some recovery time after finding that pic)

Kristiner~First off...when the frack did Jared dye his hair BLONDE!? I liked it better black...with the strip of red in it. :D And second...I don't have a dress either, but I have a skirt and top that work just as good as that. No one around here really has awesome dresses that are for everyday wear. They are all formal *gag*, preppy *gag*, or just plain ugly *gag*. :lol: but, I'm going to do the skirt and blouse that could look like a dress but aren't with chuck look a likes and call it good. :D
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Ashley - Thank you for taking care of me and taking me to The Corner. *sigh* I feel much better after looking at the pictures you posted. I love .gifs. They are the best. I don't know when Jared died his hair blonde. I like him better with dark hair, too. Alas he was blonde the first time I met him. I can't believe I never got pictures. Dumb. Grr. I think that picture was taken the night of the Oscars, seeing as how he said he met Rob that night.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

Jadey wrote:
Anyone else up for 'Wear Chucks With A Dress' Day? :lol:
So fair I've got Trine on board with me
count me in! :D
♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Mandy~I have heard of The Office a few times, but I am a little confused. Some people say it is finished, while others say the author(s) dropped it. Could you clear that up for me, please?
Mandz and I share the same enthusiasm for the Office.
It is my absolute favorite fic! As Mandy said its friggin hot, like insanely. A dash of French and I'm done for... (Edward speaking french is my weakness)
Its not finished yet... Christina (the author) has NOT abandoned it. Although you might have heard that news because Dawn (her ex-co-author) decided to pursue other things and now its a one woman show. Don't worry Christina's awesome!
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Kristiner - You met Jared Leto?? OMG. You lucky girl. He was my teen crush :D

Ashley - I don't really have chucks either. The one's I have are too small. I was thinking of shopping today, though I probably shouldn't...But I need some new shoes and some jeans. I'll look for chucks, I think. They are comfy.

Yan - Edward speaking French sounds like something well worth reading! I'll look into that after the rest of the fics I have on my list.
Edit: typos...OMG..I actually misspelled typo three times....
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

Trine- its very worth reading. Frenchward is one of my favorite Edwards (DirtyFrenchWard actually).

i found more crack.
another pair i'd like to be in the middle of
move over kristen, my turn
mmm
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".