Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Post by Dovrebanen »

Kristiner - I loved your comments under the pictures!
And I loved the pictures. He looks so great for this movie!!I have the headache of the century today, and Karl (No0vaice?) suggested I look at some pictures of Rob to ease the pain :D And that's what I've been doing most of the day.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

DarkMuse wrote:
I've been knee deep in The Red Line all day. Sorry I wasn't able to post more RobCrack. I've got Stripward floating around my head right now. And it's funny cause I picture Rob. I can see him in the shredded black leather pants with strips hanging down and his butt half out and the "dog collar" and wrist cuffs and being dragged through the club and put in his cage. Ok shutting.
(*yawn...stretch*) Wow, The Couch filled up overnight! Morning!

Kristiner, I am right with you picturing Rob as Stripward! I so wanted to finish The Red Line last night, but my stupid eyes wouldn't stay open.

And the "Rob's 'Bella jumps on a bike so I must appear to her and yell at her to stop' New Moon Outfit" was brilliant! But, ooooo, Rob in black leather....(Is it too early to go to gutter since I'm already on The Couch? :twisted: )

I think I'll have to watch the trailer a few (gazillion!) more times and analyze Rob's wardrobe. It will be a long and arduous task, but I'm willing to take it on... :lol:

Lola, If we didn't didn't do it on the old thread ~Welcome to Rob's Halfway House! Our mission statement: "We don't cure the addiction, we feed it." I'm Sandy~Keeper of The Couch. (The Perv Couch is where we go to revel in our 'thoughts' :shock: of Rob...)

Ashley, thanks for the clip of "J!zz.....Pants"! Can you just imagine him 'performing' that?!

Neya, I hope things don't get too crazy for you at work today! We'll have a spot for you on The Couch, as well as in The Corner

Trine, hope your headache gets better soon!

Caryn, you need to escape from the CDC and get back here! How dare they keep in you meetings and seminars all day and night :evil: ;)

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Good morning everyone. Hope you're having a great Tuesday!

When I was adding yet another picture of Rob to my Photobucket account ;) , I noticed something.

Remember this manip we saw a couple of months ago?
Well...it looks like
the real thing is going to be even better. 8-)

Who knew? :D

I loved everyone analyzing Rob's wardrobe as Edward. After all, we have analyzed his pecs, abdominals, obliques, biceps, deltoids, v-dips, and coin slots...so why not analyze every thread of his clothes as well. :lol:

By the way, in an earlier post when we were defending Rob's new body, I valiantly offered to sacrifice myself and take on the thankless role as Rob's Muscle Tester/Squeezer Extraordinaire, if the position wasn't already filled. The offer still stands. 8-)
Banner by TammyAZ
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Found you! Now you go behind the door and count to 67895. Kthx.

still reeling from the trailer. I LOVE the whole vibe of this movie. It's completely different, and I can feel the emotion just radiating out of it. It gives me chills to imagine it in full form.

THANK YOU CARYN for the little MTV snippet vids. That was you, right? I can view those and just about fell out of work chair. Can't see the myspace ones...sad. :(

Speaking of not being able to wait for things, have you guys seen all of the Harry Potter and the HBP stuff???? The "I'm in love with her" snippet is hysterical. If you haven't seen them, you should go HERE and check it out. Watch all of them - there's something different in each.

Image Image
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Sandy - Thank you. I'm feeling better now.

Tracy - The real thing is definitely better. I had no idea Rob had been working his body so hard for this movie. And it sure payed off.
I think we are going to rip this trailer to pieces. It's all we have, and all we will have for months. So I will talk about his clothes, the dry grass, the colors of the walls in the Cullens' house..Anything is worth discussing at the moment. And I'm not done analyzing Rob's new body yet either :D

Julie - I'm still so excited as well. Every time I see it. I made my partner see it as well. I don't think he would even dare to say anything negative about it since I've already told him how excited I am. Somewhere else on the Lex we talked about the colors. That they removed the blueish filter that Twilight had. I think it looks so much better now.

Thanks for the HP links. I had not seen that. I'm excited about that movie as well.

I'm sure you've seen all the pictures before, but I like this one. So I'll post it anyway. Feels like he's looking straight into my soul.
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

Oh, Trine wow...GREAT picture. I...well, umm... :oops: ...I think I need The Corner lol.

It really isn't fair that they gave us only one trailer this far ahead. Don't they know we have nothing better to do than watch it over and over again? Not saying that it will EVER get old but it just makes NOV seem SO far away.

And Tracy I agree the real thing is SO much better. To think all of us and our dirty minds couldn't even get it good enough. One more reason he's so amazing :D

And Edward in black leather...that was YUMMY...I think I might be in The Corner for a while.
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

vampirenerd wrote:Oh, Trine wow...GREAT picture. I...well, umm... :oops: ...I think I need The Corner lol..
Emily - I love that picture. Those eyes...

And I just realized..In the picture that Tracy posted. That guy holding onto Rob's waist. I would pay any amount to take that guy's job! The only problem is that I wouldn't be supporting Rob. He would have to pick me up off the floor after I pass out :shock: Is the couch taken? If not...I think I need to sit down :oops: :lol:
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Good grief, I shoulda known when there wasn't any new posts before I went to bed that must have been a new thread.
Always late to the party.....

I have no idea how you guys manage to focus on what clothes Rob is wearing in the trailer. All I can do it drool.

Our PervCouch is gonna have some serious Homer Simpson-like lumps in the cushions from all our a$$es sitting on it.

Now to add my own blessing the new thread.
BEST.CENTERFOLD.EVER.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

Dovrebanen wrote:

And I just realized..In the picture that Tracy posted. That guy holding onto Rob's waist. I would pay any amount to take that guy's job! The only problem is that I wouldn't be supporting Rob. He would have to pick me up off the floor after I pass out :shock: Is the couch taken? If not...I think I need to sit down :oops: :lol:
Wait. I just noticed that. Why is there a GUY holding on to his waist? Back off the Rob creepy man. :lol:
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

vampirenerd wrote:
Dovrebanen wrote:

Wait. I just noticed that. Why is there a GUY holding on to his waist? Back off the Rob creepy man. :lol:
Emily- We can team up and push the guy out of the way, and take his place :lol:

He must be holding on to him so Kristen won't push him straight to the ground when she crashes into him again and again. He's not unbreakable, like Edward :) I would just prefer it if we could do the job!

Jen - Yes, I think we need a new couch pretty soon :D
Loved the picture you posted, btw.

That's it for me guys. It's bedtime in my timezone. Hope you all enjoy your day!