Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Post by ForJazz926 »

My night is shot. B and I were supposed to go to the 9:20 showing of The Hangover, but instead he went to bed at 8pm because he's ill. Dangit.

Gen - to me, Budweiser and MGD are like...the beer that you buy in kegs because it's cheaper and tastes better than say...Milwaukee's Best (Beast) or Natty Ice. It's kind of like the shopping equivalent of Target - it's not exactly pi.ss water, but it's not really GOOD either. Now Bud LIGHT and Miller LIGHT...that's another story. That crap shouldn't even be fed to horses. It tastes the same going in and out - you might as well be recycling it. But...of the Target-type beers...Budweiser original is by far my favorite. I got used to drinking it because I am a huge fan of the show Entourage, and they are always drinking it - so B and I got into an "Entourage night" tradition of watching it while drinking Budweiser.

THAT BEING SAID...before my credibility goes out the window...if the above-mentioned beer is like Target, and the lesser beers are like pi.ss water, then the beer I bought is like shopping at D&G, Dior, Chanel...and the like. This crap is EXCELLENT. It's sex-in-a-bottle is what it is. You really can't do better than Wisconsin microbrew...seriously. Well...perhaps some Spaten or Optimater from Germany could stand next to it. But brewing in Wisconsin is like an art form - seriously. They have the best malts, and they just know exactly what to put in. It's unique and it's flavorful and it's rich. It shouldn't even be in the same category as the above-mentioned beer. It's like a different substance altogether. And they don't mess around with low APVs...it's as high as is legal. And especially the Ale Asylum - they have some beer that they won't let any patron order more than 3 glasses of in a night. I did it once - 3 glasses and I don't know that I've ever been so hammered without barfing. OSSIM.

e-pookiepants - there's another thing we have in common: I hate the word "moist." So of course, Brandon tells everyone, which causes people to use it in a sentence whenever possible. That word is icky. I think "panties" is kind of funny, however. But it depends. Like...I HATE it when I go into Victoria's Secret and they tell me all about their panties. Or when they use the singular "panty." Ew. But I do like to tell people not to "get their panties in a bunch," or use it in a funny sentence. Funny panties = win. Serious panties = fail.

Rob doesn't say panties. Rob says "underpants."

Image Image
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Erika~ yay! I'd love to be your e-niece :D

I don't mind the word panties or moist. The word that irritates me (and I'm assuming it's in relation to smut fic words) is the word 'pen15'. It just reminds me too much of Gr.4 Sex Ed class. There's a bajillion other words for that part of the male anatomy. Pen15 just makes me giggle in the most childish manner.

My weekend plans:
Find a Father's Day gift :? Which is difficult 'cuz he's that type of guy that says he doesn't want anything and that 'we have enough junk in the house'. In his mind, if it's not included in a Swiss Army knife, it must not be necessary :roll:

Ashley~ How was The Proposal? My mom's itching to see that movie.

**EDIT** Julie~ Thanks for the tip. I'll keep an eye out for those.
Last edited by GenevieveCullen on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

GenevieveCullen wrote:Erika~ yay! I'd love to be your e-niece :D

I don't mind the word panties or moist. The word that irritates me (and I'm assuming it's in relation to smut fic words) is the word 'pen15'. It just reminds me too much of Gr.4 Sex Ed class. There's a bajillion other words for that part of the male anatomy. Pen15 just makes me giggle in the most childish manner.

My weekend plans:
Find a Father's Day gift :? Which is difficult 'cuz he's that type of guy that says he doesn't want anything and that 'we have enough junk in the house'. In his mind, if it's not included in a Swiss Army knife, it must not be necessary :roll:

Ashley~ How was The Proposal? My mom's itching to see that movie.
Hahaha! Good lord, you and I both. I hate that word so much! It makes me giggle uncontrollably.
Last edited by twilightbelle<3 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
E<3B
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

GenevieveCullen wrote:I don't mind the word panties or moist. The word that irritates me (and I'm assuming it's in relation to smut fic words) is the word 'pen15'. It just reminds me too much of Gr.4 Sex Ed class. There's a bajillion other words for that part of the male anatomy. Pen15 just makes me giggle in the most childish manner.
:lol:

Sorry. I've been writing some... er... "stuff" lately and I keep trying to find ways to refer to this without using the p-word or something vulgar.
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

ringswraith wrote: :lol:

Sorry. I've been writing some... er... "stuff" lately and I keep trying to find ways to refer to this without using the p-word or something vulgar.

'Manhood 'is a good substitute. 'Member' will also suffice. 'Length' might be a little too visual :lol:
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I'm a big fan of "manhood."

Though I have used "length."
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

ForJazz926 wrote:My night is shot. B and I were supposed to go to the 9:20 showing of The Hangover, but instead he went to bed at 8pm because he's ill. Dangit.
OMG, mine too. Only hubby worked late, came home & had dinner with me & is now locked in the guest room/office WORKING MORE. And has to work tomorrow. Bless his heart. So, just to compact my pathetic-ness I'm drinking 7&[diet]7s and watching... wait for it...can barely type this...ARMY WIVES on my DVR. Somebody design a lamer Friday night, please (oh wait my hubby & my e-sweeties RL sweetie are both having them).
ForJazz926 wrote:e-pookiepants - there's another thing we have in common: I hate the word "moist." So of course, Brandon tells everyone, which causes people to use it in a sentence whenever possible. That word is icky. I think "panties" is kind of funny, however. But it depends. Like...I HATE it when I go into Victoria's Secret and they tell me all about their panties. Or when they use the singular "panty." Ew. But I do like to tell people not to "get their panties in a bunch," or use it in a funny sentence. Funny panties = win. Serious panties = fail.
Moist panties OMG I just managed to simultaneously gross myself out & almost get us kicked off another thread. Funny you should mention VS because in my head I hear the word "panties" in that voice of the lady who does the Semi-Annual Sale commercial "Bras $9.99, panties $2.99." And it's funny for a guy not to get his panties in a twist but not as funny for a gal.

My plan for Father's Day is to...call my dad & tell him his gift is "in process." Because... my dad is the same as yours, Jen. He wants donations to charity. Which we got him for Christmas. We got him, like, 30 baby chicks to give to a village in Africa or something so they can have eggs. It was cool but we got him that for the LAST holiday.

I prefer "pen15" to "manhood." "Member" is good, "length" is good for the *ahem* raunchier sections ... or "Little Eddie" "Big Eddie" "Frankenc0ck" :lol: 8-) Too much "The Red Line."

Wait, now Army Wives is over and I feel less lame. Maybe I will watch Twilight since I haven't seen it (on TV, I've watched it on my iPod several times) in about a month.

Image Image Image
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

I don't like manhood, member, OR length...they all remind me of my mom's smutty Nora Roberts books. And Fabio. Now THERE is grossness. *barfs in mouth a little* I believe a good smut scene can be written without anything that would be in a book with Fabio on the cover. I know that um...er..."rooster" and "Richard" aren't super classy, but I thought that Wide Awake was the best smut I've ever read, and didn't make me cringe once. She mostly tried to stay away from that word, but then when she didn't...she used words that the character would actually use. Darkward would never say "manhood."

Sorry about your night e-snookie, but rest assured I am about to list all of my pieces of flair. On a Friday night. *clinks glasses with you* Okay...from left to right, top to bottom:

"Not gay, but supportive" with rainbow
"Why is the rum gone?" with skull/crossbones
"Life is good" with guy jumping off a pier
"your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries" with Monte Python knight
June Cleaver type woman saying "people say I have a bad attitude. I say spork 'em"
"So then I was like AVADA KEDAVRA and he was like *dead* -Voldemort"
"That's not a good sign" with a stick man pointing to a sign that says "BAD"
"HAHA! wait, what?"
A knight with a word bubble that says "Ni"
"Suck it Trebek"
PacMan ghosts talking to each other - one saying "don't gimme that look you sunuvabi.tch"
Brian Griffin "you're drunk" Stewie Griffin "you're sexy"
Simon the game
"SBTB"
Hamster shoving huge carrot into its mouth
Jim from the Office (not the fanfic) saying "bears. beets. Battlestar Galactica."
"Autism Speaks - we need to listen"
"I survived Catholic School"
Webster (yes from the tv show) with a crazy-backside face drawing "I freaking LOVE coloring!"
"You know how I know you're gay?"
Ron Burgandy "Stay Classy"
Brett Favre in a Packers jersey
Misty May and Kerry Walsh hugging
Heath Ledger
Wicked
"Remember all the times we rode in my car and I almost killed you? Thanks for still being my friend"
Boston Red Sox
New Kids on the Block - with the whole gang
"Beer Pong: don't forget to wash your balls"

Hmm...I feel like I had more, but that's all I see ever since FB changed. I feel like I should have some Twilight stuff, but this obsession happened after I created my flair board. Plus, they are all so unoriginal. If I had one, it would say "I want to spork the Patz" and that is all.

Image Image
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

OMG I LOVE THAT YOU DID THAT. Rob does too.

My list is shorter:

So Many Shoes... only two feet
Four Leaf Clover [not sure where that one comes from]
NKOTB
Send this to your friends and get tons of credit, that's what I did
Coexist
Of course I'm talking to myself... who else can I trust?
Snoopy
The Princess Bride
I'm not a shopaholic, I'm boosting the economy
Hello my name is Inigo Montoya... etc (on a "Hello my name is" sticker)
Calvin & Hobbes dancing
Calvin sitting at a booth w/ a sign "Swift Kick in the butt $1"
Pretty flower
"Peace if possible, truth at all costs" - Luther
Of course my husband is hot
Fear... the spork
Yes, I'm very tall. Thank you for pointing that out.
DRINKS WELL WITH OTHERS
Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations.

I'm pretty sure you can make flair. You should. And send it to me b/c I'm about to stalllk you on the FB. Also you, Kristiner™ and you Caryn. Whoa maybe no more drikning alone for me.

Image Image Image
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

But you're not drinking alone! What do I look like??? Date night FAIL = flair share x drinks divided by the square root of facebook stalking e-wife. And Robness.

In other news, I am confused by your spork flair. Is it really spork? Or not really spork. And I completely want to lick the "my name is" one. Oh - and I don't know how to use/add flair anymore since FB changed. Did I mention I didn't really like the change? Navigashun FAIL.
Last edited by ForJazz926 on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image