Adult thread -- The Summer House

edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House

Post by edward4ever »

DarkMuse wrote:Pammy - OMG I just read your 'hole' post. I suppose you'll just have to use the holes that are available. :twisted:
*makes room on the PervCouch™ for Caryn and Pammy*
Ummm...apparantly darlin, you didn't read the fine print of my post....those uh...holes...are already taken. hehe hehe hehe
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Jade, the Edward/Bella kissing scenes all morphed together like that...oh dear God. That could be part of our Breaking Dawn Isle Esme honeymoon scene or post-Bella-transformation romp in the cottage scene right there!

I know it's late and I'm tired, and probably no one else will find this funny. But this is one of those pictures that made me start giggling like a little girl. You just have to glance at it really quickly.
Um...lady...what exactly are you doing? :shock: :lol:
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

older_twilight_fan wrote:Jade, the Edward/Bella kissing scenes all morphed together like that...oh dear God. That could be part of our Breaking Dawn Isle Esme honeymoon scene or post-Bella-transformation romp in the cottage scene right there!

I know it's late and I'm tired, and probably no one else will find this funny. But this is one of those pictures that made me start giggling like a little girl. You just have to glance at it really quickly.
Um...lady...what exactly are you doing? :shock: :lol:

Tracey~ Oh Holy Hell, Woman!! What are you trying to do to me!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: We are sharing a gutter brain tonight, cause I went right there, too, as soon as I saw that pic. But, the best part is how Rob looks just completely unphased by the fact that some random woman is picking around him with her head at RobMonster level and her backside in the air. It jsut makes it that much better!!!! :lol: :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

E-mum2... or 1? Wait. Ericka is e-mum1, right? E-mum2, do you make wallpapers by any chance??
;D

*chokes on saliva once again cuz of traceys pic*
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

*emerges from the black hole that IS a YouTube search of Robert Pattinson Interview* I'm sure this has been discussed before and I just missed it. Um, does Rob have a dog?
DarkMuse wrote:Erika - Ok ok. You twisted my arm. Lol. I know us inmates in the Hotness Jail will have fun making him our b!tch, but can we take turns being the Hotness Police? Cause you know..sometimes them thar coppers do things that don't get reported. ;)
*sigh* Ok. I GUESS we can take turns. It's like you've forgotten you have the best e-chore EVAR. lol. J/K of course. I mean, you do have the best e-chore but I'm happy to share the duties of policing the hotness. Rob's hotness cannot be managed by one woman alone, especially one with two e-children and an e-niece.
twilightsagaaddict wrote:And for some reason, I can't see some of the siggys/avi's--I just get question marks where the pictures are supposed to be... :(
Sandy, that happens to me sometimes. I think when ppl use tinyurl to make the links smaller, the images don't always load properly in the signatures/avvies. Try refreshing your page.

Don't kick me out of the Summer House, but I'm super excited to see the extra hot wolfpack. I like the "mutts" -- unashamedly so!! They must be extra hotalicious with the hotness because as SM herself says -- that's how she writes boys :twisted: .

e-daughter2, I'm e-mum2 (Erika). Your e-mum1 (Julie) has all the image manipulative skillz in the fam. I would be interested re: the wallpapers, too. E-CUPCAKE WHEN YOU ARE E-BACK CAN YOU E-LET US KNOW? e-plsandthanks. I'm not trying to be greedy (really!) I'm just asking.

Image Image Image
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Okay e-mum2.
Ya, I want e-mum1 to do a wallpaper of the e-New NM book cover x]!!
I would be so flippen e-thankful and i'll make you e-breakfast in e-bed for the rest of my e-existance.

Did anyone see that gross interview with Melissa R? Im not gunna link it cause I don't want to have 10 people simultaneously vomit on their keyboards.
One thing that really grinds my gears is that she thinks SHE DID A GOOD JOB.

Theres no one I want to punch more than her.. or CH.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

akire wrote: I'm sure this has been discussed before and I just missed it. Um, does Rob have a dog?
Yes, I remember reading somewhere he has a dog named Patty. She is a...um...bulldog?? I'm not positive on the breed, and I don't know if he has her with him or if she is with his parents in Barnes. Prolly wit da folks. :D
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Pammy - Oops. Didn't see the little writing. I'm totally unfocused tonight. Which is why I use Notepad before replying to stuff. Haha. Like Erika(?) said, new holes can be constructed! And Lex didn't show me that you posted again answering Erika's question. Grrr.

Tracy - :lol: Omg. That picture is priceless! Thank you so much for posting that!

Caryn - Of course he's oblivious. He's lost in Kristenworld. At least that's what I'm gonna tell myself. Maybe Rob doesn't like the um..."older" women after all? Nah! What am I saying? Lol.

Erika - Yes, Rob has a dog. Her name is Patty. (Edit: Yeah so Pammy answered that already. Lol.) She's so cute (with Lizzy)! Too bad she can't travel with her daddy (lol). :( Aww. I do have the best e-chore evar! But...but..it would be really really nice if my allowance could be arresting eRob every now and again? :lol: And I didn't know tinyurl did that. It's funny cause sometimes banners wouldn't show up for me when people used photobucket. Hmm.

Jade - I didn't see the interview, but I did hear about what a lovely job she thought she did. Ick.

Julie - I third the wallpaper thingy! And also, since everyone took the ones I wanted from the other icons you made, can I have the second one in the top row? I'd greatly appreciate it!
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Did any of you hear about Robs new security? if not here it is. I don't think anyone will get too close now.

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... 2815-3.gif
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

You know, Kristiner, maybe it is photobucket and not tinyurl. I'm not sure. I only know sometimes some siggys/avvies go all wonky & show up as ?s because I was fuh-reaking out about it a couple days ago like OMG WHERE'S MY STUFF. And I'm pretty sure it was redirecting to the 'bucket. Rob's confused, too.

And OMG how cute is Patty with the fluffiness and the wuggly snuggliness. I knew he liked dogs but for some reason did not know he had one. Also his sister is cute, too!

Image Image Image