Adult thread -- The Summer House

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House

Post by Jadey »

He is beautiful.

I don't think I say it enough
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Ashley - Don't worry. When I heard the snap, I just laughed harder. I really needed the giggles, so it's totally ok. Lol. And omg that first SFW pic is like my new favorite picture of him! Thank you for that! The other SFW pic is yummy also. And I'm sure the only reason they didn't include TomStu is because he's just an actor. He's not a musician like the rest of them and I think that was for the music special? They could have at least mentioned him though.

I saw the pic you are Twittering to Peter before and about died. Lol. And if Rob is going to do theater, I hope it's here in the States or that it at least comes here like Equus did. I will save up as much money as possible to be able to go see that.

Jade - Yes! That was actually my first reaction to that picture. He truly is beautiful. (In a manly way, of course.)
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

To everyone who wished me a nice trip - Thank you! I will tell you all about it and put some pictures on my photobucket when I get home. I just saw the weather forecast... 30 celcius (about 86 fahrenheit) :shock: I will just melt.
I'll keep a lookout for the Volturi. Especially Jane. She deserves a a beating for what she's about to do to Rob in NM :lol:
I am going to miss you guys and all the RobCrack! Only advantage is the I'll be gone while Ashely is away so I won't miss out on too much of her awsome pictures. We leave tomorrow night, headed for Oslo and we'll stay there until Sunday. And then there is Venice. Back to Oslo on Thursday, then to Bergen on Friday. So I won't be home for at least 11 days. I will try to check in from time to time if I can get online, but probably it won't be much :cry:

Bergen, btw, is where they will be shooting a movie with Jackson this fall. I just wish it would have been Rob that came to Norway, but Jackson is okay...

Gii - Too bad Rob was mean in your dream. Maybe it was his evil twin :evil:

Kristiner - The bra underwire :lol: I laughed at Ashley's attempt at keeping it PG-13 too. But nothing broken here :D

To everyone who got new banners - I love them. Julie outdid herself again!

Caryn - I have Leave out all the rest as my ringtone too! Love that song! I was thinking about having Never Think, but it's a bit too slow so I don't think I would hear it too well.
I'm so sorry for all the extra work you had to don with the powerpoint presentation :(

Ashley - thank you for the work safe pictures! I won't look at you gif...I've done that before :lol:
Jade - I agree. He is the most beautiful man!

Thank you all for the great pictures. I've only looked at some of them as I don't know if they're completely safe to look at...
Have a great day!
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Sorry to everyone who's had bad days/weeks. Can be so frustrating. Just as a pick-me-up, here's some Gentleman Rob. Don't know about you guys, but I just wanna rip that suit right off him... ;)

I totally laughed about the whole discussion of which place needs to be protected in a RobFight. I say it's all precious and he just needs to wear protective gear. Don't need to take any chances! We don't want any... bits... to get injured beyond function. No no no.

Re: foreign languages. The only one I'm (vaguely) familiar with is Spanish. Took a ton of it in high school and college and always did well. My mom is fluent (we're Hispanic) and I'm still peeved with her for not teaching my siblings and me when we were younger! Most of my extended family speaks it. More frustrating that I don't. I understand it pretty well and could probably survive in Mexico but I'm afraid of sounding stupid. :?

I realize that this is an old topic, but my current ringtone is Paparazzi by Lady Gaga. I've loved that song since I got her CD last year, and it was just made more awesome because Alexander Skarsgard is in the video. Hubba hubba. 8-)
(I just recently got a new phone, so the tones on my old one were Luxurious by Gwen Stefani and Call Me by Blondie. And for the holidays I had Sleigh Ride by Relient K because I loooove Christmas.)

Trine, congrats on the trip! That sounds so amazing! I'm jealous. :( I'm totally dying to visit Italy one day. Maybe for my honeymoon. *crosses fingers* But be sure to take lots of pictures!!

Pammy, so which son is it that wanted to come on here and chat with us? ;) Is one more of a Rob-a-like than the other? Tell him he's welcome ANYTIME! :twisted:

Neya - ewwww! You said the Thunder from Down Under! Those billboards seriously creep me out. Ick. I prefer my men much more Rob-like. :)

Ash, I sat and stared at that Maury gif for the longest time, trying to figure out what the heck it meant. And then I was like, Ohhh! DUH, Mandy! :lol: Sometimes I worry myself. :?

Kristiner, I am so sorry about your bogus prize. The contents of that website sound like the online version of that Oriental Trading Company catalog. :| Super cheesy stuff that no one would want. Sorry, luv. Rob offers you his comfort. (Oh and I've broken a bra underwire in the most random ways too, so I completely sympathize with that! LOL)

EDIT: Trine!!! You live where Jackson will be filming?! I am beyond jealous. You don't even know how much I love him. He is... my number one. Followed very closely by Rob. Oh please please please tell me all about it when he's there! And it's funny that you'll melt in 86 degree weather, because that's actually mild for where I live. LOL
Image Image
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

:ugeek:

Trine ~ Bring me back a souvenir!! Plox. Cause like, im stuck in the corner of teh world all depressed. Rob wants a souvenir too, or he'll get angry even though he was just in italy.
Rob doesn't understand why you shouldn't get me a souvenir
:lol:

My ringtone is none other than Decode by Paramore I got last year D:
I want a rob song/rob sayings ringtone. New Message "im just a big, hard tool"
or something. Idk I cant think of an overly funny saying at this time of night. D:

Did I tell y'all bout the best muffin ive ever had? D: its from the supermarket but its like,
vanilla with this smooth, creamy chocolate swirl on top. omgawshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And I can sadly say ive never broken an underwire. D: I can't really see how its possible :lol:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Edward_Addict wrote: EDIT: Trine!!! You live where Jackson will be filming?! I am beyond jealous. You don't even know how much I love him. He is... my number one. Followed very closely by Rob. Oh please please please tell me all about it when he's there! And it's funny that you'll melt in 86 degree weather, because that's actually mild for where I live. LOL
Sorry, Mandy. I don't live in that town. I was a bit unclear on my travel plans :? I live all the way in the south of Norway (Arendal), while Bergen is in the west. So it's a bit far. I'm going to Bergen next weekend was what I meant to say, and that's were Jackson will be shooting that movie about the guy who burnt down those famous churches. Varg Vikernes. That guy gives me the creeps. I suppose I could travel there to see if I saw Jackson this fall but I think it's a long shot...Security is bound to be pretty high, and I don't want to be like one of the bimboes chasing Rob :roll: The reason I mentioned it is that Norway is such a small country (about 4 million people) so anything that happens here feels like it's right next door :lol: We could fit our whole country into one US city...
I would really like to go though....I like Jackson too. But not as much as Rob. If Rob came I would travel there and sleep in a tent just to catch sight of him. But no screaming or attempt at touching. I have made my promise to the HH.

86 degrees rarely happens in Norway. We are happy with 76 in the middle of summer...So I will definitely melt. I hope they have a good beach. They must have with all that water, I guess....

Jade - :lol: We wouldn't want to upset Rob! But you're in the best country in the world IMO. I have so many NZ souvenirs you wouldn't even believe it. T-shirts, jewlery, books, dvds. I have a NZ flag. My partner has a NZ soccer shirt (you know, the one the national team has). I have one of those maori bone carvings.
That muffin sounds yummy. I just had a dry sandwich for lunch...
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

:evil: Not a dry sandwich!! What an outrage. Robs sad and disgusted that you didn't have a massively yummy lunchy poo
Rob wants to share his lunch with you..

BOO

sorry. had to
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Aw..thanks for the lunch :D Mine was really horrible..But it was all I had. And now I'm hungry again...I'll just have to drink lots of water, and maybe I'll make it trough 2 1/2 hours more.

His eyes in those pictures are really vampire-ish. I think the eyes are going to be a lot better than in Twilight, judging from the trailer at least.
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Trine, be careful if you guys go to the beach. Isn't it Italy where they do a lot of topless/nude sunbathing?
Or France? Or both? Or neither and I'm just crazy? :?
And it's still utterly awesome that you won't be far from Jackson. That must be exciting to have a Twi actor so close. If you do venture over there while he's filming, try to get a few pics for me. Please? I'll love you forever! :D

Jade, love the Rob pics. :) He's so cute, even when he's pursing his lips and scrunching his nose in disgust. And I love how you always make the captions of the pics seen like Rob is all concerned about what's going on in our lives. :lol:
Image Image
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Trine~It is definitely better for you to NOT click on that gif I posted because while at work as it is the exact same one that got stuck on your computer last time. :lol: And you shall miss about 4 days of my pictures because I get home after 7 days where you will be gone for 11 (I believe is what you said). And as Mandy said, Italy has some topless/nude beaches so be careful about that.

Kristiner~Yeah, the article was about the musicians, but they could have at least mentioned Tom since he is part of The Brit Pack. (Where did we get that name for them anyway?)

And...I doubt Peter will reply to my tweet I send him, but he might. And in that case...I will be squealing all over the place, because that is the closest I will ever come to talking to that man in person....and he knows Rob! :D Oh! And the contest sign up is today. :D (side note: *squeal* I am on thebet page Peter linked. :D)

Jade~That last pic you posted with the label 'Boo' is weird. Like the contacts....they just make him look odd. :?

Mandy~its okay that you didn't get the Maury gif. I sat there and looked at that thing for about 30 seconds before I remembered who's head they used.

Re: Languages. I know a tiny bit of Spanish, some Sign Language, a tiny bit of French, and I am going to be taking German and Latin for my foreign language classes. :D

I wanted a Rob Pattinson ringtone but Verizon Wireless is gay and doesn't have any Rob ringtones! :cry:

Umm....I think that was it.

Oh! And this. Completely SFW by the way. (Caryn, its got Roberic in it ;) )
Me is thinking Rob is drunk. (also safe for work)

And is it just me that doesn't do this or am I not alone? But I hate it when people call Rob a celebrity because the term 'celebrity' makes me think Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears, Cameron Diaz, Ashton Kutcher, ect. and I don't like putting Rob in with all them because he is laid back and different. So....am I weird or does anyone else hate when people call him one, too?
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed