Adult thread -- The Summer House

diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House

Post by diane771 »

Here's my Monday Rob video, Hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it.

http://s449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... 0041c9.pbr
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I havta say, this graphic novel is looking pretty good. LOOK HOW PERFECT THE EDWARD IS.
Bella looks like a perfect Barbie. Not a plain random girl tbh. Jake looks old.

Forgive me everyone, but this is pretty cute

RUN KSTEW!!! RUN

I'm still not any calmer than last night. Im still excited about the lovey scene. :(

um..., ew?

"While Weitz talks to the actors on the set about the next shot, we take time to talk to newcomer Chrisopher Heyerdahl who plays Marcus, a member of the Volturi. The role is a huge break for the struggling British actor, but he seemed to be playing it cool. Intriguingly, he also revealed a flashback scene had been shot, including his character, Aro and Dr. Carlisle Cullen (”Nurse Jackie’s” Peter Facinelli) that set up the “truce” between the two parties way back in the 18th Century. To the other writers on the visit, this seemed to be a scene they didn’t expect would make the movie and were pretty psyched about it being included."
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

ForJazz926 wrote:To add to all of the "hot or not" convos all in one go, here are my opinions:

Daniel Radcliffe - NOT (even if he was nekkid in a play)
You totally made my day with that comment. :lol:
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Incase you haven't seen this from MTV movie awards..
I just think it's cute.
And I love how when Kstew signs it, she goes hand it back, then stops and fixes up her signature, with a line or something.

I just thought that was cool.
And how Rob looks unsure whether to hand it to Kristen :lol:

hai burdy
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

More Kupono fans? Yessss. I hope I wasn't the only loser who was SERIOUSLY heartbroken when he got the boot. :cry: I'll really miss him.

And... just so I don't neglect the reason we're all here. Helloooo, lover. ;)
Oh yeah, me and the bf were at Wal-Mart the other day for the first time in AGES and I was shamelessly ogling all the Robward posters. Had to nearly be dragged to the exit. You'd think I don't spend countless hours discussing/looking at him online with all you ladies. :oops:
Image Image
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

What a strange weekend. I spent Saturday with my distant relatives on my mother's side. Some are great! Some aren't. One of my cousins is so powerful she can make you feel awkward with JUST A LOOK. And I put the fear of Carlisle in my husband so that he was too worried about offending anyone to say much of anything! And alcohol was *not* involved because they are teetotalers. Good times!

Now... Jen, I must award you Canadian cool points -- 1 per inch of heel you wore Saturday night plus 2 per sore place on your feet plus 1 per dance floor make out injury. It's the honor system, you must award yourself the correct number of points. Plus you gave some away! Awww. I can't remember to who.

I was never homeschooled but I worked from home for a year. Has its advantages (see Ashley's note about PJs) but OMG I JUST NEEDED TO SEE PEOPLE! And my hubs got tired of me talk talk talkinnngggg his ear off when he got home from work.

Kristiner, did I already say I was sorry you can't get on the interwebs at work? Perchance I was too busy feeling sorry for myself on Saturday BUT I meant to tweet you about it. I's so sorry and we will miss you. I already do.

RE: Jackson Rathbone. Meh. He's not ugly, but 5'7" is not so much tall in my book (please recall my membership in the Jolly Green Giants Club or whatever we called it).
RE: Kupono. I wasn't sad to see him go, actually. His best dance was the addiction dance. He is pretty, though.

OMG the Comic Con scene! With the romance and also hopefully the making out! I kind of hope it's nice glimpse but nothing too spoilery. Maybe the R&J scene would be good.

I agree that it would be blasphemy if Bella & Jake kiss in NM, it would totally ruin the second kiss in Eclipse for me! :D
Jadey wrote:I havta say, this graphic novel is looking pretty good. LOOK HOW PERFECT THE EDWARD IS.

Forgive me everyone, but this is pretty cute
So, the graphic novel looks totally cute. But I have to say... Taylor looks so freaking young in the face. Anyone else think he looks young in the face? Especially when he's making that come hither look. The shoulder's hot tho. And... now I feel dirty.

Image Image Image
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Erika, you dirty dirty old lady! :lol: Kidding. I think Taylor just looks his age. But usually actors look younger than what they really are, makes it easier to get cast.
And I'm totally drawing a blank right now, but what the hell is the R&J scene you're referring to? :?
Image Image
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Jadey wrote:I havta say, this graphic novel is looking pretty good. LOOK HOW PERFECT THE EDWARD IS.

Thanks for the link! Having an entire shelf dedicated to graphic novels I'm highly intrigued by this. Edward looks... Edwardly 8-) :lol: I agree, Jacob is too old looking and Bella does look a little too 'perfect Barbie' (lol, spot on description Jade). I'm really curious as to how this will look like in panels and if they'll use tone sheets for shading :geek:

I like that they're including the Carlisle/Volturi history. I wanted to see his study in Twilight with all the paintings.

Mandy~ yeah I just saw on facebook that Kupono got cut :( I don't watch the show regularly but he seemed like a cool guy.

Erika~ I've got a family reunion next week so I sympathize. There should be rules about alcohol being mandatory at such events. BTW, it was Laura's hubby that I awarded CCP's to. He bought her Little Ashes WITHOUT BEING ASKED. He's a quick learner :lol:

I don't know how you people work/study at home. I just don't have the discipline. PJ's just demand laziness.

I highly doubt Bella and Jacob will kiss in NM. It would take away from Eclipse. And I'm sure SM would have squashed that idea (if it even came up). I'm hoping the love scene is the 'Romeo on the couch'. I mean come on! Rob quote Shakespeare? *swoon*
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Edward_Addict wrote:Erika, you dirty dirty old lady! :lol: Kidding. I think Taylor just looks his age. But usually actors look younger than what they really are, makes it easier to get cast.
And I'm totally drawing a blank right now, but what the hell is the R&J scene you're referring to? :?
Romeo & Juliet, silly! Ppl were discussing it earlier on the thread. I am lazy and could not be bother to type out the full name. Now I want to go watch the 1997 film version of R&J. I'm crazy about Claire Danes as Juliet.
GenevieveCullen wrote:I'm really curious as to how this will look like in panels and if they'll use tone sheets for shading :geek:
OMG, nerd alert nerd alert! :lol: Also, what does that mean? And are they using the actual text from Twilight? How does that work?

Image Image Image
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Hey Everyone!

Gii-Thanks! You have 1,000 more posts than me. That's a lot.

Caryn-Thanks! Congrats on your 2,000 post. That is quite a lot of typing. :-) Big Brother is a show on CBS and I thought it would be fun to see if people wanted to talk about it. So, that's why I requested the thread. Yes, KStew looks gorgeous blonde or brunette. If I recall correctly, I think she went blonde for "In the Land of Women" (I think that's what the movie is called.) And I hope your Monday went well. It's over now. :-)

Jade-I love your analysis of the NM set pic. I do have to admit that I like Alice's hair a bit more spikey. That's how she is described in the book. She looks great though, you can tell they have better contacts. BTW, I like your new avatar.

Kristiner-You weren't allowed to sit down? That isn't very good work conditions. Glad you don't have to do that anymore. And, did you change your avatar also? Nice!

Tracy-Those pictures of Rob's shirt were hilarious. He must really like it to sew it up like that.

Jen-Thanks! Have you recovered from your night of crazy clubbing? :-)

Trine-Thanks! Going back to work after vacation sucks, doesn't it? So glad your partner is home safe and sound with you.

Jade(again)-I've never seen that Rob/KStew interview before. They look so comfy together. I love how Kristen looks so "chilled out." Man, I just love her!!
twilightsagaaddict wrote:I have no new Rob-crack today- :( , so I'll just post this
Sandy-OME!! I love this picture becuase it's from, well, "The Vest." And that treasure trail is just the best!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Julie(Jazz)-That was me asking about Twilight vs. Sookie. Thanks for the info on that. I might have to check those books out.

Diane-Great video. Nice way to start the week out.

Erika-Sorry about your Saturday. What is a teetotaler? I'm assuming it's someone who doesn't drink alchohol?
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member