Adult thread -- The Summer House

Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House

Post by Edward_Addict »

Kris, the fact that you have hot pink earplugs in your purse just makes me heart you even more. :lol: But I'll really miss you not being around as often! Sad face. Stupid IBM people cracking down on internet regulations...
And this pic that you posted is sooo a Jim Halpert expression! :lol: Luv it.

Tracy, I think the Sookie books are great reads anytime, not just for summer. But there are 9 books (so far) and they are totally addicting, so if you have the time to read then you can finish them super quick. I cannot say this enough, but the books and the show are seriously like 2 separate things that happen to have very faint, very vague similarities. The books are much much MUCH better and I'd read those first. But maybe you can rent the first season of the show on DVD, because it is pretty good. Just don't expect it to be the same. Yes, Anna and Stephen do have pretty good chemistry on the show. I guess because they're a real-life couple it makes the love scenes a lot easier.
And I seriously laughed at the "patch" job Rob had done on his Stoli shirt! :lol: I could've done better than that. Although, I may not have given the shirt back when I was finished. :twisted:

NewJen, OMG I love that "tippy toes" pic of Rob!!! He is too adorable for words. I do weird random stuff with my feet like that all the time when I'm standing around bored, but he just makes it look like the cutest thing in the world.

So... after seeing CW's comment, I really REALLY can't wait to see what scene they preview at Comic Con. Lucky little screaming b!tches that get to go! :x Hmph.
Image Image
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Jade - Yeah you're right, I most certainly was confused. And NM is my favorite book. I should be ashamed of myself :oops: :D Thanks for the very good recap. I was confusing the almost kiss with the "moment". The moment was them staring into each other's eyes or something like that. I tried so hard to remember an almost kiss in the car, but I just couldn't.

At least it looks like a very nice almost kissing moment between Bella and Jacob in that picture. It'll look good on the screen.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Trine you make me laugh. Giggle

So after they show the new trailer or w/e at comic con.. they'll put it on the net... right?

And I pray that the love scene is the night after Italy. Pray pray pray.
OMG I hope Chris/Melissa doesn't have JAKE and BELLA ACTUALLY KISS. Which would explain the hysteria..

..no. He wouldn't do that.. Would he? No. No,
Impossible.
Steph wouldn't allow it.

It'll be after italy when Eddies like "u lub u 4eva. I lub u alwayz. I r a gud liar, Bel. Moonlis nite. blaalbaa"
Which would mean another steamy scene on Bellas bed? Whats wit Melissa and kissing on beds?

Unless the 'love' scene is the big snog when Bella and Eddie reunite in Italy. Even though it aint a love scene.. and we've basically already scene it kinda.

I know Im gunna lose sleep over this.
Darn you Chris!

OMG Or the PROPOSAL?>????????????????
ogmgomgomtfrodfjbfkjdfsnhlfds
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Jade... shame, SHAME, SHAME on you for putting that evil thought in my head of Bella and Jacob kissing in NM!
If they put that in the movie, I will rebel. I will revolt so hard. I will not stand for it!!! :x
Image Image
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

Sorry mandy!!
I'm just being open minded and considering all possible options D:
..analysing everything from all angles.

:geek:

hehe. 4 months. 4 months guys. *hyperventilated* We can totally do it.
4 months is nothing.. right?

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

So I just found out from Nikki that Bobby Long is gonna be here August 16th!! *runs around the room hopped up on RobCrack and Bobby Longness* *squeeeeeee*

Trine - Glad your partner is back and now you can snog him all you want. Yay! :D

Mandy - I totally had to Google Jim Halpert. :oops: I don't watch The Office so I don't know character names. I know, I know. Forshame and all that. I don't even know what channel or day or time it's on and without TiVo or a DVR, I can't tape it to watch it later. :|

Jade - You are cracking me up. I love your LOLspeak. Haha.

The Love Scene - Yeah ok I was so fracking happy a minute ago, what with the finding out about the Bobby Long stuff. Now I'm all kinds of freaking out with worry over how they are doing (that came out as dong at first...bwahahaha) a love scene. It better be after Italy. I doubt it will be the proposal cause Bella's supposed to be all ""no no no mama don't like marriage before 30". I'm kinda wondering if it will be the reunion scene like after they initially kiss and they go inside and he closes the doors. Perhaps after he closes the doors they make out for a bit? Like before Demitri and Felix and Alice arrive? GAHH! I don't know! I'm so worried now. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Aww Jade it's ok. I know we should prepare ourselves for the unexpected, no matter how awful it may be. I just pray they don't ruin the movie by putting a Bella/Jake kiss in there. Grrr.

Kristiner.. You. Are. So. Stinking. Lucky. I love Bobby Long so hard. I would freak if I got to see him live. Does it show his tour dates on his myspace? I'll have to give it a looksy. "Is that a crisp on your head?" "No, it's a hat!" Bwhahahaha! :lol:
And I guess you're forgiven about not knowing who Jim is. But The Office is on NBC, Thursday nights at 9. :D WATCH IT! John Krasinski (Jim) is seriously on my list.
Oh and tell Nikki hi and I miss her to pieces!!
Image Image
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

Good point Kris. I forgot Bella rejects. How could I forget?! Man I feel like Trine now. I'm ashamed of myself.
*smacks head*
Yeh. Reunion or night after Italy.

It's an oldy, but ive never seen it <KRISTENS ARM IS BEhind rOBS
I wish I never watched that vid now. They look so bloody unbelievably perfect and right together.
It hurts to watch it.
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Kristiner - I was so happy to see him that I ran out the door to give him a hug the moment I heard a car door slam outside :D
Never missed him like this before. It's strange.

Jade - You almost had me choking on my water when you wrote about Bella and Jacob actually kissing. That is something I really couldn't handle. He wouldn't do that, right? It would be too much. It would be such a major break from the story. The whole point is that she doesn't do it, and the wondering about what would happen if she did and if she should do it. Sorry..rambling...it's because I'm sort of panicking now.
Happy thougths...4 months sound like nothing at all. It'll just fly by. The only thing stopping me from enjoying the thought completely is that the closer we get to NM, the closer we also get to my 30th birthday :shock: December 6.

I hope the love scene will be when they're in Bella's room and she is trying to fight him kissing her because she's scared he'll just leave. And the whole blasphemy thing. It is my favorite part of the book. btw, Jade, the way you desribed it was so much better than mine :lol:
Kristiner - you're right, I don't think it will be the proposal. Bella sort of messes that up for us by freaking out...

I have to get back to work now. The work load won't get any smaller just by me sitting her looking at it, unfortunately...
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

I'm such a nerd.
K. Im getting off the net before I start doing crazy things because I'm overly excited.

I think we'll all be nervous wrecks by the time NM comes out.
Well I will be anyway.

Yes, get back to work Trine.

Mandy ~ No matter how prepared I am, I'll still have a breakdown if something *unexpected* happens.

Night foreigners.
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart