Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by navarre »

Caryn ~ As always thanks to you and Angela for a heart warming outtake. Everytime I read anything that has these two together in an intimate moment whether it is deeply intimate or in this case just holding each other, feeling the connection that is so strong that it overwhelms me, I just melt!!

I live for these two and their all-consuming passion for each other. *sigh*
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

For WA fans...I have an update from AG:
AG wrote:The WA Epi is all taking forever because my mind wants WA to just go away and not come back for a very long time. I'm really forcing it through though. I have a plan. And it's semi-impor...tant to the resolution of the story. I just need to find my WA mojo to get it through. Soon though hopefully. I think I'm maybe halfway through. But you know, it starts in BPOV, and that hoor is always a (witch) to write. EPOV is always easier. Meh. Maybe I'll cut my BPOV short for the sake of my sanity.

EITHER WAY....

it is coming.
Thanks for being patient and generally awesome. I can't even begin to express my gratitude to everyone who still reads this hot mess.

I had to change a word or two because of filters, but you get the jist of it I think. ;)
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

Olander and Twlightsagaaddict - I LOVE The Best Man!! It is a wonderfully well written story. It's funny and lighthearted, emotional and gut wrenching and caused me to also bawl and scream "why did that have to happen?!?!?" The whole range of ups and downs.

Midnight_Sun - You cracked me up!! I love the story about your brothers cat named "Kitty". *snicker* The way you described the cat is very Bella like!! I love how we find tie backs to our regular life that relate to our fan fic cravings! Kinda scarey huh???

TOYE DISCUSSION

That kiss was quite strange. :shock: I also hope that was only due to the blood, anything else would be very creepy. Another thing that has me stumped are the titles of the chapters: 1. EnO, 2. OwT, 3. EeRhT, 4. RuOf - Any thoughts anyone???
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Haven't read TOYE (indeed, don't even know what that acronym stands for) but those chapter titles you mentioned are simply the numbers spelled backwards:

1. EnO = one
2. OwT = two

And so on.
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Jazz Girl wrote: TEF Update~ Ang posted a sneak peek of the next chapter on Twilighted and Facebook last night. She asked me to deliver it to you all as well. So, take a look...
AngelAtTwilight wrote: Outtake 8 : The Firsts - Sneak Peek #2

He hummed, intensifying the shivers and tingles, his hot breath on my neck. "'...You smell so good, Bella... I always think about this... I want to drown in you."

I bit my lip, my heart inside my throat, and closed my eyes, overwhelmed a little. "...This is a lot of emotion for us to be handling. We're really young..."

"If you look at it that way," he argued softly, trailing his nose down the side of my throat.

"H-How do you... look at it?" I practically sang my question, as tiny diamond snowflakes fell around us, lingering on the shelving of the porch and around the circle we were making as we swayed from side to side to the music. It was freezing cold outside, but the body heat intensified by our proximity created an amazingly warm bubble around us. I wasn't shivering from the cold... only the anticipation of us being this close.

Our parents were getting louder, shouting that we had four minutes until the new year arrived. They were clearly drunk, but it didn't phase Edward whatsoever. There was no momentum lost.

"I think we're more of old souls, Bella... I can't explain it and I don't want you to freak out on me. I know we've only known each other for five months, but I truthfully don't... see this..." He paused to pull me closer, our chests crushing together while he kept his face buried between my face and my shoulder, "...as a typical teenage relationship... You're different... and you make me feel different when I'm with you."

"You make me feel different too," I stated, shivering.

He smiled and pulled back, our hips pressed together, our backs arched away, our arms locked around each other. Each place our bodies touched, my skin was alive with that electric current that I never understood but had come to crave.

I stared into his eyes, amazed at the turn of events. It was as if the entire planet had shifted on its’ axis, making us melt closer together. In just a few moments alone, we went from one thing to something completely different. Something magical.
We are hoping to have the full Outtake up tomorrow, I think. Ang sends her love.
[/color]
Caryn & Angela thanks to you both for the outtake!! Can't wait for the full chapter! I need to get my derrière over to Twilighted-haven't been there in awhile.....
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
SweetKay

Post by SweetKay »

ringswraith wrote:Haven't read TOYE (indeed, don't even know what that acronym stands for) but those chapter titles you mentioned are simply the numbers spelled backwards:

1. EnO = one
2. OwT = two

And so on.
Oh geezzz David that was too simple. Thanks!! (It's the simple things that get me confused!!) *sigh*

EDIT - Actually the story name is "Toye" and that is not an acronym.
SweetKay
ImageImage
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

SweetKay~I am glad you liked The Best Man. I loved it and of course read it while it was updating and so the big thing that happened to Jasper and Alice was really bad since I couldn't just read it all the way through. I am also glad that you liked the story about my brother naming the cat. Originally its name was supposed to be Chocolate because its black, but they kept calling it Kitty which the cat thought that was its name. :roll: It just makes this an even funnier experience since its a very Bella like cat. I was also stumped on the chapter names until I saw them written side by side and I could tell that they were just the number of the chapter spelled backwards so don't worry about looking dumb since you couldn't figure it out.

I am going to start reading TEF today (I know, I know WHY am I just now starting it?!), but since I am not at home where my laptop is I don't have the link for the C2 that has been made. Can someone please link me to TEF? Thanks.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
SweetKay

Post by SweetKay »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:SweetKay~I am glad you liked The Best Man. I loved it and of course read it while it was updating and so the big thing that happened to Jasper and Alice was really bad since I couldn't just read it all the way through. I am also glad that you liked the story about my brother naming the cat. Originally its name was supposed to be Chocolate because its black, but they kept calling it Kitty which the cat thought that was its name. :roll: It just makes this an even funnier experience since its a very Bella like cat. I was also stumped on the chapter names until I saw them written side by side and I could tell that they were just the number of the chapter spelled backwards so don't worry about looking dumb since you couldn't figure it out.

I am going to start reading TEF today (I know, I know WHY am I just now starting it?!), but since I am not at home where my laptop is I don't have the link for the C2 that has been made. Can someone please link me to TEF? Thanks.
Here is the TEF Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4765157/1/

Also, here is the C2 link: http://www.fanfiction.net/community/Lex ... 11/99/0/1/

Enjoy TEF, it is quite a ride!!
SweetKay
ImageImage
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:I am going to start reading TEF today (I know, I know WHY am I just now starting it?!), but since I am not at home where my laptop is I don't have the link for the C2 that has been made. Can someone please link me to TEF? Thanks.
Ashley~ YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAY!!! Welcome welcome welcome, my minime. Let me know thoughts.

Also, let me know when you get around to Edward's Fantasy from The List. :twisted: I know you'll love it, probably even more than I.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Is the Twilighted forum everyone's talking about the one at twilighted.net?

I took a look at the home page. Wonder how I'd sound reading Midnight Sun out loud...