Twilight Guys

WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Re: Twilight Guys

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

Fantasyages301 wrote:Yo im a guy too and i think this is probably the best series ive ever read. It blew hp out of the water. I also cant wait till midnight sun comes out. Its really depressing that steph thinks that james should win.....I think he was one of the most anoying characters......
he did suck, james If he was ever real i swear i would shove a pencil in his head....
yeah meand my uncle had this huuuuuuge fight what was bigger, twilight or hp... and he like ABBY NO HP IS WAY BIGGER! EVERY1 IN THE WORLD KNOW HIM!! PEOPLE IN ARGENTINA KNOW HIM AND MICKEY MOUSE SO JUST STFU!
yeah i got pissed and making his wife read it... she agrees with me.
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Fantasyages301 wrote:Yo im a guy too and i think this is probably the best series ive ever read. It blew hp out of the water. I also cant wait till midnight sun comes out. Its really depressing that steph thinks that james should win.....I think he was one of the most anoying characters......
She was just mad. I mean, someone totally disregarded her rights as an author and illegally published it online for everyone to see. So she was upset. *shrug* She couldn't really do that to her characters.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

Spartan wrote:
Brella wrote:Welcome to the TwiGuys thread which unfortunatly(or fortunatly depends on how you look at it) is inhabited by women as well :roll: ...we love twiguys they offer a special perspective on the books ...Hope to see ya around Mistah...
Yeh, another welcome. But I'd like to add that it might be a bit of an understatement to say that this thread is also inhabited by women - It's swamped by women. But the men don't seem to mind.
Ajajajajaja. I see you point ;) Though I am a bit disappointed now that this thread, was purely to find other twi-guys out there, and it seems to be inhabited to the female species. Or maybe it's the other way around. That we twi-guys are attracting them here? I dunno. That's what I think. Thanks also for your welcome. I really appreciate it ^_^.

Ard Rhys69 wrote:
Miista Cullen wrote:Lmao, if I were turning, I too think more would be happening ;)

Laugh.Out.Loud. I see it as unfortunate. Not because it's inhabited by females, but because most male species don't have the intellectual brain to pick the book up and read it, then become a twi-hard.

Hopefully my special perspective on the books don't cause too much havoc upon Twilight Lexicon, as it already has on myspace .
<---Has the intellectual brain and is a Twi-Hard. Just puttin that out there :lol:. Welcome to the Lex Miista. But I would love to know what your perspective on the books is.
Hahaha. Thanks for the welcome. I don't think I've EVER been this welcomed to a fourms like this before. It feels weird, in a good way. My perspective? Ok. This is hopefully not going to take long. Others see the genre of the book as romantic or horror or supernatural. I see it as neither. I see it as experience. Death. Self sacrifice. Over coming your fears. and having an imagination. You're probably wondering why I see all these different perspectives. Well for experience I see it conveyed when Bella takes the risk of moving to Forks, which she didn't like because of the whether, until she met Edward. Death. I see it illustrated through Harry Clearwater's scene (New Moon: chapter: Funeral) that although you may loose a loved one, life must go on and in order to make things for the better you musn't stop (This is seen when Leah and Seth run away with Jacob in Breaking Dawn, instead of catering for her heart broken mother. Self-sacrifice is seen when Bella jumps off the cliff and when she leaves charlie, in order to save her from James and Victoria. Fears is shown when Bella faces her fears, such as riding a motorbike, jumping off the cliff, visiting the Cullens mansion when they left, and facing the volturi. Last but not lease, I see imagination through the whole novel. If one is able to successfully portray the notion of the context, then they have an imagination. I enjoy reading the books, but I think it could be done more better, as there were many punctuation mistakes within the books. I believe this book should actually be studied to teenagers in school, to give them their own perspectives and hopefully a life change for the better.

Sorry for the long comment, but you did ask for it :lol:

Thanks for reading.

Your regards,

-Miista.

WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:
Miista Cullen wrote:
Miista Cullen wrote:
Cocoa wrote:Are you a Twilight Guy? This thread is dedicated to you.
-_- Wow. I feel so appreciated to have a thread dedicated to me. Glad to see other males into twilight. I thought I was turning gay.
ahahaa i have tons of guy friends who read them.. (not b/c i threated them 2 snap there neck or kick them with my 4 inch heels)
yeh i get really pissed when some 1 says it's gay 2 read twilight

(oh and im not a guy im a girl abby... just saying...... my friend jacob made me check out this thread)
>(o**o)< ~Abigail
Ajajajajajajajajaja, I don't really care if people critizise Twilight. But I do care if they say that Twilight is for only one specific gender (females). I get really aggravated when they state it.

Lmao. I can tell you're a girl, due to your signature (Gossip Girl). I don't think a male would have that in their signature, unless they were truly gay.

My name's Miista. It's my nickname :roll:
really i think it good tht guys read it...
the guys at my school tht read it know more about (wow i feel weird saying this lol) how girl axcct and blah blah blah... and get how we want 2 be treated

yeah I made my old Boifriend read it yeah lol he didn't like it tho

like every girl says
If u read twilight u have the key 2 my heart.... lol

and yeah i don't think there are any guys on the face of the plant who like gossip girl *_* lol but it's aDDICTING!! lol i know im weird fav shows: Monk, NCIS, house, the hills, and gossip girl :}
I think it's good that guys read it too, because it might actually make them see life in a different perspective. Laugh.Out.Loud. I too think of myself knwoing girls better than other girls (Due to I have 6 sisters).

Lmao... It's funny when you force someone into reading twilight :lol: Have you ever made someone love twilight? I guy? (Trying to stay on topic :P )

Wow. o_O. Thats really sweet. I really like that. It's got a catchy phrase.

Hahaha, I like all your shows except the hills and house :P
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Miista Cullen wrote:
Miista Cullen wrote:
-_- Wow. I feel so appreciated to have a thread dedicated to me. Glad to see other males into twilight. I thought I was turning gay.
ahahaa i have tons of guy friends who read them.. (not b/c i threated them 2 snap there neck or kick them with my 4 inch heels)

(oh and im not a guy im a girl abby... just saying...... my friend jacob made me check out this thread)
>(o**o)< ~Abigail
Ajajajajajajajajaja, I don't really care if people critizise Twilight. But I do care if they say that Twilight is for only one specific gender (females). I get really aggravated when they state it.

Lmao. I can tell you're a girl, due to your signature (Gossip Girl). I don't think a male would have that in their signature, unless they were truly gay.

the guys at my school tht read it know more about (wow i feel weird saying this lol) how girl axcct and blah blah blah... and get how we want 2 be treated

like every girl says

and yeah i don't think there are any guys on the face of the plant who like gossip girl *_* lol but it's aDDICTING!! lol i know im weird fav shows: Monk, NCIS, house, the hills, and gossip girl :}
I think it's good that guys read it too, because it might actually make them see life in a different perspective. Laugh.Out.Loud. I too think of myself knwoing girls better than other girls (Due to I have 6 sisters).

Lmao... It's funny when you force someone into reading twilight :lol: Have you ever made someone love twilight? I guy? (Trying to stay on topic :P )

[/quote]

hills r okay...... BUT HOW CAN U NOT LIKE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!?!?!
YEAH I MADE MY FRIEND WILL read it and he loved it.... i made all of my other friends read it................................................ every1 loved it but 2 people
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

he did suck, james If he was ever real i swear i would shove a pencil in his head....
yeah meand my uncle had this huuuuuuge fight what was bigger, twilight or hp... and he like ABBY NO HP IS WAY BIGGER! EVERY1 IN THE WORLD KNOW HIM!! PEOPLE IN ARGENTINA KNOW HIM AND MICKEY MOUSE SO JUST STFU!
Er.. Abby? Tell your uncle people in Brazil loves Twilight series too, thanks so much.

I don't get this competition between Twilight and Harry Potter. This is so silly. I'm a fan of HP myself. And also of the Mediator Series And tons of other good books. The fact I like HP doesn't stop me of being a huge Twilight fan. We shoud stop with those comparassions. Because if we aloud this to shut our minds, the loss wil be ours. It doesn't matter which one is bigger. Both series are wonderful and deserve being read. Period.
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

Miista Cullen wrote:
Miista Cullen wrote:

>(o**o)< ~Abigail

like every girl says

hills r okay...... BUT HOW CAN U NOT LIKE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!?!?!
YEAH I MADE MY FRIEND WILL read it and he loved it.... i made all of my other friends read it................................................ every1 loved it but 2 people[/quote]

Lmao.. Too boring :P Too many problems :P Plus I don't like the character house. :P lmao...

I made my mum and sisters read it and now they're addicted. Of course, not as much as me though :P
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Lunna-san wrote:
Er.. Abby? Tell your uncle people in Brazil loves Twilight series too, thanks so much.

I don't get this competition between Twilight and Harry Potter. This is so silly. I'm a fan of HP myself. And also of the Mediator Series And tons of other good books. The fact I like HP doesn't stop me of being a huge Twilight fan. We shoud stop with those comparassions. Because if we aloud this to shut our minds, the loss wil be ours. It doesn't matter which one is bigger. Both series are wonderful and deserve being read. Period.
i told him 2 go F*** himself..... (i was really mad at the time)
yeah u can't compare hp to twilight... they are toally differnt but if i choose 1 over the other tweilight better i think by story line, words used, and just b/c i like it :D

yeah i told him in the next 2 year twilight gonna be bigger and he has 2 pay me 200 bucks
Malekk
Settled in Forks

Post by Malekk »

I really don't get the link between HP and Twilight either. I'm a fan of both books(though I don't belong to any HP fan sites,lol). When I read through the Twilight book I really didn't see them as "romance" novels like some have, sure they have that aspect to them too but they are much deeper than that. The first time I read them was just after the movie was released and I flew through all four books in about two weeks. I am re-reading them now, at a little slower pace, and enjoying them just as much as I did the first time. I really don't think these books are just for girls and they should probably stop promoting them in that way. I am a 29 year old, guy, and they are some of the best books I have ever read. I look forward to re-reading them many times over.
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

yeah but the problems make it good! the guys who plays house was on saturdaynight live and he has a british accent... and they were asking him how he says vitamins... he goes vit-a-mins... and so now i go around saying vit-a-mins and the lou...

yeah hp&t aren't anything like each other but people have there opinions
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:yeah but the problems make it good! the guys who plays house was on saturdaynight live and he has a british accent... and they were asking him how he says vitamins... he goes vit-a-mins... and so now i go around saying vit-a-mins and the lou...

yeah hp&t aren't anything like each other but people have there opinions
Well it really depends who the actors are :P lmao... If it's actor I like, I'll watch, but if it's someone I've never seen before, no go for me -_-

Lmao... I can fluently speak the british accents :P I do it all the times and my friends are like "Shut the hell up, your not british, stop thinking that you are" lmao... then I say "Wort, i'z how aw-i nor-mally spaek"

(I tried to spell the words the way they would sound in the british accent for you)
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image