Adult thread -- The Summer House II

DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Post by DarkMuse »

Trine - Welcome back! Glad you didn't get runded over by a moose. Lol. And yay for showers!

Neya - Have fun in Vegas! I know I did. Hehe.

Caryn/Ash - Good gods are you trying to kill a sister? Freakazoid those are fracking fantastic. I cannot wait to see the real thing all nice and big. The pictures, you pervs. Sheesh. :lol:

Jade - That was a very interesting dream. I wonder why you were both being told to stay away from each other? Weird!

Mandy - Hi! I completely forgot what I was gonna say to you. Lol. Oops. :oops:

True Blood - Totally missed it cause we couldn't afford the cable bill and it got shut off. Argh! :evil:

Normally this would make me mad, but at 4:48am I. Cannot. Stop. Laughing.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

DarkMuse wrote:
Normally this would make me mad, but at 4:48am I. Cannot. Stop. Laughing.
:lol: :lol: Too funny Kristiner! Who comes up with this stuff?
Jazz Girl wrote:Good really early morning, Hons!

I could not wait until the official morning to hop on and share these with you...

They are a scoche bigger and, ummm, yeah, it's Rob. I so can't wait for the actual pics to come out...

Cause I love you all too much to hold back at all...

Rico Suave...the British Edition

Ummmm, Can I Please Wake Up to This Someday

THUD Cause You Can See backside THUD
Caryn, thank you for the lovely morrning Robcrack. What a way to wake up! Are we assuming these might be from the alleged November "Vanity Fair" photoshoot? Let's just pray for much more, and way bigger....pictures, that is. :lol:

Trine, I loved VampEdward's point of view in AIC too. Makes me keep hoping that someday Stephanie Meyer will finish "the book that shall not be named". I liked that VampEdward was slightly more daring with Bella than Stephanie's Edward--very sexy without even meaning to be, especially for a 100 and something year-old-virgin vampire. 8-)

Off to work. Have a great Monday everyone!
Banner by TammyAZ
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Jadey and Mandy are both bad girls for BOTH posting the one bad picture of Rob, but I forgive you for the other pictures you posted, especially the "insert Jen's face here" pic, genius!

Thank you for the personalized Rob card diane! and for the song Laura! I'd heard it before, but dayum, sexy hot.

I think they must be leaking the new photoshoot pics (thank you thank you!) to keep Rob's fans from doing something drastic during this Rob drought. The non-selfish part of me is really happy that Rob is getting some private time though.
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

I *like* the "bad" Rob pic - the one of him with his arm around that dude, with the totally dopey and nerdy face. I will claim ownership of that one.

Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Hey there friends...I'm glad you all enjoyed my pictures.

Tracy~ Yes, we are all pretty much figuring those pics are from the upcoming edition of VF. And, if the pictures they print in the magazine are anywhere near as beautiful as those...well, let's just say that the 2 copies I have of the April GQ look S.A.D...sad. I'm seriously ready to just sexplode right now....

Kristiner~ I know. Those things normally snap my teeth together, too. But, seriously...LMFAO. He's a RobRus. :lol:

Trine~ So glad you made it home safe and sound from the wilderness, love. I wouldn't have worried so much about the meese as maybe running into Jasper hunting in the woods. He might have needed a nibble.

Neya~ Have soooo much in Las Vegas, doll. We'll miss you here while you are gone again. Hurry back.

Jade & Mandy~ HEY!!!!!!!! We had a deal! No posting of THAT picture without sufficient warning. Just for that, I might just have to post studly pictures without warning, ladies. We can all play that game. :twisted: (And, what a fun game it would be too.)

Oh, and for those who are interested, AaT posted a heartbreaking outtake. It's great background to have, but seriously, be prepared to go right from that to rereading chapter 27, just to reassure yourself.

Heart you all, gotta run...
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Trine~ Welcome back! I don't know about moose in Norway but moose are generally very shy creatures. If you do ever see one, it'll be a 100 yards away and will be gone before you even get your camera out.

Neya~ good luck in Vegas. Win big :D

Jadey wrote:Everything vanished, and I ended up in a bath with a yellow Afro comb.

LOL awww... your brain is just adorable.

I've never dreamt in B&W. Though one time I dreamt I was in another person's body :? I was a black guy. Then I became bodiless and I was just watching him talking to this woman inside one of those construction machines.

DarkMuse wrote:Normally this would make me mad, but at 4:48am I. Cannot. Stop. Laughing.

Part of me is laughing it's backside off, the other part is scared sh1teless of that walrus/turd thing.

Ash/Caryn~ thank you for those pics! Can't wait for that photo shoot to come out. Damn, what'd I'd give to thoroughly lick that exposed skin.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Jen/Kristiner (and anyone else who commented on them)~You are welcome for the oh so lovely pics. I shall have to go buy at least two copies of that just so I can always have a copy with me and one at home.

Caryn~So, would you stop carrying your issue of GQ around and just carry this new VF issue? Or would you carry both with you? :lol:

:shock: :o ... :lol: :lol:

So, in going back through all the posts that Robsessed has, I found this, which I totes forgot about.

How many things can one man fit in his coat pocket?

The green stuff has me scared for Rob's safety.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Hi everyone! I'm on my way home from the cabin. No internet access up there. Bummer! I can't wait to catch up with you. Be back later!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Hi!
Jen - Yeah, I think the moose are pretty shy over here too. I have seen moose several times, but mostly running scared beside the road. But we did have 3 of them in the garden once. And they stayed for hours. In the middle of the city...They tend to get confused at times it seems.

Julie - Hope you had a good time :)

Ashley - You had me laughing so hard at your turkey story. I guess he didn't know that he was supposed to be the meal :lol: My scariest animal story involved a goat attacking my tent once...It was one crazy goat.

Caryn - I loved the TEF outtake. Heartbreaking, and so enlightening. It really gave me so much.
No sight of Jasper in the woods, btw :)

ABBRACCIARE IL CANTANTE SPOILER
Tracy/Ashley/Laura - I just finished the story 5 minutes ago. OMG...You guys weren't kidding about the need for tissues. I was crying my eyes out at Carlisle's news and the following events. And I seriously thought that it was the end. I loved that story. Every single page of it. I know it's one of the stories I'll read again. And the ending was perfect, I think. I'm just in an emotional turmoil now with reading the TEF outtake and this story./end spoilers

I'm watching a soccer game now. Seeing my favorite team being wiped off the field by Real Madrid...3-0 after half an hour. So I'm going to bed instead... Have a good night!
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Oh my goodness *THUD* Never saw that before. I'm shocked.

Didn't really have anything else to say, really. Lol. ^^That was just awesomeness.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday. :)
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮