Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Post by Edward_Addict »

Never seen any moose/meese around California, but I've seen a few bears. And coyotes. My scariest animal experience was when I was walking to my car after classes late one night. Not many people around. And I see a coyote wandering about, which was kinda funny because my university's mascot was a coyote. So I tried to walk as quickly as I could to my car without drawing its attention. Luckily I made it. Whew!

Ash, was that video fanmade or an official Volvo commercial? Cuz it totally should be! :lol:
DarkMuse wrote:Oh my goodness *THUD* Never saw that before. I'm shocked.
Oooh it's the Rob/TomStu plaid shirt!!! :D I seriously miss that thing. He needs to start wearing it again.
And Kristiner, did you ever figure out what you were going to say to me??? LOL Maybe it was something about how I really hope Summit does what you say when it comes to splitting BD into two movies?
Image Image
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Nice backside Rob...seriously 8-)

This must've been filmed the same time Rob gave Kellan the finger. :lol:
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Tracy~ Damn you woman. You post a teaser like that with a broken link!!!! What are you trying to do to me?????? :lol: (FYI, the link you posted is broken for some reason... and I woudl LOVE to see what you meant)

OK, seriously, I am reading Clipped Wings & Inked Armour and it is fanfrackingtastic... Those of you reading are aware that HH considers RP to be nothing short of a god. So, when I read the following line.... who else on this beautiful spinning blue green ball could she be talking about???

"Oh, Satanic demon of all that is sexy and just plain hot, why do you torture me so?"

I know I ask that of Rob every morning, noon and especially night.... :twisted:

Heart you...Back to TattWard and InkBella

“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

I unbreaked it! :shock: It's niiiiiice.

And what is this "bad Rob" photo you speak of, NewJen and Mrs.Me?

Image Image Image
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

older_twilight_fan wrote:Nice backside Rob...seriously 8-)

This must've been filmed the same time Rob gave Kellan the finger. :lol:
Caryn, the link worked when I clicked it this morning, and just now. ;) Sorry if it's still not working for you, but the picture of Rob's boxer-clad backside can be seen over at Robsessed.
I'm glad you're enjoying "Clipped Wings and Inked Armor". It seems to be establishing quite a nice little following on our threads. Tattward is so unbelievably sexy he blows my mind. 8-) He's officially surpassed Domward and Darkward in my book, at least for now.
Banner by TammyAZ
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Tracy - The link was broken for me as well. I'm not sure why it wasn't working for us, but it did for you. That's weird.

Erika - The fix didn't work. :( It still says that it's broken. At least for me anyway. Thanks for trying though. I did see the picture after I did what I told Caryn to do. *points down*

Caryn - Not sure if it will work for you, but anytime a link is broken when I click on it I just right click and click "Copy link location" and paste it in another tab. That usually works for me.

Mandy - Maybe that was what I was gonna say. Lol. I still don't remember. I hate my brain most of the time. It sucks. Haha.

Tattward? Oh lordy. I don't know if I'll be able to handle that. I mean that's just awwwraawrrrrr. :twisted:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi everybody
Ashley love your pics. I can just see Rob walking around with his pockets like that
Kris never seen that one before either
I came across some of my photos that maybe nobody has seen before.

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... 93030L.jpg

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... nson-3.jpg

I will show some more later. Please keep good thoughts for me tomorrow, it could be a rough one.
Thanks
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

DarkMuse wrote:Erika - The fix didn't work. :( It still says that it's broken. At least for me anyway. Thanks for trying though. I did see the picture after I did what I told Caryn to do. *points down*
Weird! Tracy's was still broken for me, but mine was fine. All I did was get rid of the extra stuff between "nice" and "view" in the URL and it worked. But your way sounds easier. Apparently everyone must take the back door to see that pic.

Get it??? get it??? The BACK DOOR. :twisted:

Image Image Image
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Good morning!
I really don't have much to say today.

Except... holy crap, Tracy! What are you doing to people at 8 am in the morning :D :shock: That picture. Could he possibly have his jeans any lower? You see the entire boxers... That picture was a well hidden gem. Both of your links worked for me, Erika and Tracy.

I'm starting Clipped Wings as soon as I finish ToV. I can't wait to meet Tattward. He sounds like quite a guy.

Kristiner - Great picture.

Diane - I like the pictures. You'll be in my thoughts today. I really hope it goes okay for you.

Have a good night/day everyone.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

*waves* Hi everybody

NewJen ~ oi na, It wasn't my fault that I posted that picture of druggy Rob... my hand slipped..

Tracy ~ Piccy link no workie. But Rob has one of those flat butts. Flat I tell ya, FLAT! I bet when Kristen grabs it she gets a handful of air or something.
I like boys with no/small/flat backsides. :oops:

Kris ~ Friggen.. I love how Rob can just.. like.. sit.. and seem bored but still look so damn gorgeous.

Who was it that posted the pic of Rob laughing and the walrus thing? That was choke-on-own-saliva-tastic!!!!!
hehe
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart