Adult thread -- The Summer House II

♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Jazz Girl wrote:
MiniMe~ Thanks for the gift, but Iz all afeared to click and enjoy. I can't take the screaming. Is there screaming?

As for the TwitPic (I so love that term, btw) DO NOT read the comments. Really? "WTF is SDCC anyways?" Really. Ummmm, lets see.... hmmmm.... San Diego Comic Con you utter moron!!!! Rob and KStew look sooooooo tired. I'm so hoping theres a really good reason for that. "Rob could make an effort." An effort to what? An effort to be someone other than who he is which is why we all love and adore him in the first place. He looks tired and comfy and I am pretty sure one lead to the other, jackarse. :twisted: THIS is why I don't read the comments. My bad.
Caryn~I have no idea if there is screaming or not. I cannot take screaming either, that is why I rarely watch Robvids™. My computer is still sick and in safe mode which disables the sound. :( That is why I am getting ready to go to the library so I can have sound to watch the Alice In Wonderland trailer. :)

As for the TwitPic (I love that term too, btw) I read a few of the comments before I posted that pic. It made me really pissed off, until I went back up to the top and saw Robsten finally reunited. :D But, yes WARNING. DO NOT READ THE COMMENTS UNDER THE TWITPIC. :D

EDIT: Your blue text and my green text colors look awesome together! :lol:
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

newtonscricket wrote:I could go on and on about religion. I was actually a religion major, I will not bore you, but definitely file me under non-judgemental, we're all ok, no religion has the monopoly on truth, if you're an atheist that's cool too (but see above for cogent, logical argument for existence of God)
So...I definitely heart you. Big big hearts. I took Jewish Cultural History in college from a brilliant, worldly woman who completely opened my eyes and my brainz. I learned more in that class about life and breadth than I ever expected. Exploring can be nothing but positive, ever.

Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Anyone want to guess why this picture honks my cheese?

Ahhhhh. That's better.

Let's see. Total body contact? Check. Clear and delineated lean in? Check. Arm around small of back? Check. Completely visible emotional connection and support? Check and Mate.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Those pictures are so funny, because it looks like Jacob, Joan, and Rob, not Jacob, Bella, and Edward. And he TOTES has "little boy hair" in this picture.

Image Image
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

ForJazz926 wrote:Those pictures are so funny, because it looks like Jacob, Joan, and Rob, not Jacob, Bella, and Edward. And he TOTES has "little boy hair" in this picture.
I thought the same thing. But like the second picture better. :)
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

*sigh* Question! Are the pics all safe for public places? Because I am - at the moment - at my local library.

Need to rant, you can totally skip the following...
WTF?! I come all the way downtown just so I can watch the new Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland teaser trailer and the site says 'taken down because of Disney, will put back up Thursday afternoon'. Well guess what here people! Its THURSDAY AFTERNOON! Four fracking nineteen pm! So, I ask WHY THE FRACK isn't it back up yet!? I do not want to come back down here again tomorrow just for this sh1te!

/rant over

Now...I wonder how many stare I would get for going to Robsessed...hmmm...
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

There's no screaming. Just enough flashes to cause a strobe light effect. How do they not fall into epileptic spasms? Srsly.

Never read Youtube comments either. Oh anonymity of the Internet, how you hide the little b@$t@rd$ from our wrath.

NewJen/Julie~ those sound like great courses. I went to a catholic high school so we only got one course on World Religion. But in my final year, I had an ex-Priest teach our religion class and the man was absolutely brilliant. He had the most insight lectures I have ever heard. His class should have been mandatory.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Pardon the double post but I found a copy of the Alice In Wonderland trailer. At least I think this what your looking for. Takes a while to load.

The Twilight Guy talks about the trailer as well. He makes me giggle =) Show him some love.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Didn't know if anyone had posted some Comic Con stuff yet so thought I would link it anyways. Don't forget to not read YouTube comments as you know these usually P. us off!

Some Pics from Comic Con.
Part of Comic Con Press Conference.
Another Part of Comic Con Press Conference.

Enjoy.

Laura Xx

EDIT:Music to go along with first link is Patience by my boys Take That!
Last edited by Fizzles on Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of Rob's Halfway House