Adult thread -- The Summer House II

yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Post by yanjan3 »

GAWD. My first post in this thread!
I'm so outta the loop.
My nonstop projects are killing me!

GUH. the New Moon clips were awesome! :shock: :D
ooohlalaaa twittered the links to me in school and i was jumping outta my seat and trying not to look crazy. lol.

here's some panel action
kstew needs a flat iron, i dunno, i don't like that look...but anyway...
Taytay looks hot, Rob looks smokin' pantydroppin gorgeous (a leetle bias??haha).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5zyPFr-CQY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2if-gpLsuM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llkL78izRCg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MISB-sjDkSQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyE0wad71RE
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Ashley ~ THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! for posting the clips!!!

Thoughts:

Clip 1: When Jacob is showing Bella the brake, clutch, gas and they focus just on their hands ...the implied feelings.....gah!
I wasn't sure I would like it when they showed Edward-but really, how else would they have portrayed her thoughts on screen?
Then, when she hits her head and she says sorry (to Edward)-broke my heart! And, I do have to say when Jacob takes his shirt off-HOLY FREAKING COW!!!! (ok, I've cooled down now- ;) ) I really like how Taylor's inflections as he's playing Jacob-he really embodies (hee!hee!) the character and I can't see anyone else playing the role.

Clip 2: When we see that scene at the theaters-FRACK! How will we get through it dry-eyed?! Just in that short clip, my heart was racing as she's running through the square-then the slo-mo shot at the fountain. And ROB!!!!! (hip-dips, treasure trail.....) I might not survive until Nov!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

OK, I'm up!

eeeeeeeeee!
wow.

They all look awesome. I'm so impressed with Taylor. I love the look on his face when she's says he's sort of beautiful. I love his hands on her hands.

No, don't think it's a mistake they chose shirtless Taylor and shirtless Rob, they know their audience!

oh my oh my oh my.

Ashley how much sleep have you missed lately? Your clips post says 3:39 am. Can't have you start hallucinating. Not even Red Rob
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

MiniMe~ For finding and posting those BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL MAGICAL clips, you get all of my undying love, affection and adoration. You are absolutely the bestest bestes eGodschild any eGodsmum could have. I ]LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

~~NM CLIP SPOILS~~

That being said, my fracking computer locked up on the motorcycle scene and the video won't load completely. So, I only saw it until she crashes. I am desperately hunting for a way to make it finish loading. But, Holy Hells Bells, that was amazing. Ghostly Edward is perfect. They way you see him reach for her hand... GAH!!!!! His voice..... perfect. Kristen is fantastic. the way she plays Bella all jacked up on adrenaline and Edward. Damn Girl!!!

The Italy scene... yes, we'd seen GIF versions of it. But, all put together. I have no words. I am going to be yelling in the theaters. Jade, I am completley with you on the music, It seemed pretty perfect. Especially for this scene. And, when the switch to slow motion. Cliched as hell, but it so works here. And, I have to say CW is a genius, especially for cutting this clip where he did. Just leave us literally drooling for more. By the calendar, until November 20th, it is EXACTLY 4 months from today. Never never never gonna make it.

That being said, I am NEVER going to be able to go to a midnight show, though. The screaming in the videos confirmed it for me. I'd kill every one of them before he leaves.

But, the clips beg the question... will the Bandslam previews be new and different scenes or the same ones, do you think? Don't know. But, I think my experience trying to find these clips online tears it for me. I am going to have to sneak in to Bandslam while seeing another movie. I won't be able to take not knowing. I love spoiling things for myself. Especially with this movie, I need all the prep I can get so I am not a complete hot mess in their.

Heart you all. Work to do...

EDIT: I was working. I promise. Then I took a quick break and found this. It is the most adorable video. EW's interviews CW and "the cast" ie Rob, KStew, Ashley and Taylor. Watch the whole thing through. Rob is trying to make what I think is going to be a really sweet statement about his character, but ever time he opens his mouth, Ashley and KStew start yapping and distracting him. It's hysterical. And, the last 20 seconds, hysterical... :lol: (MiniMe~ I had to take away one gifty to post the vid. I love you still, but it is sooo worth it.)
Last edited by Jazz Girl on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Religion - I was baptized Lutheran, but have absolutely no friggin clue what they practice. Someone told me it's as close to being Catholic as you can get without actually being Catholic. Not sure if it's true. I'm not a big fan of organized religion. I grew up in a religion free household. My mom wanted us to figure out our own beliefs. Not saying that I don't believe in some form of a higher power, cause I do. I'm just not sure as to who/what that higher power is. Guess I'll find out when I die. Oh and I'm as open-minded as you can get. Too bad the rest of the world isn't. :|

Alice In Wonderland - Um yes please! Now would be good. Kthanxbye.

As if I couldn't love Rob any more than I already do, he goes and says that one of his legs is shorter than the other one. I HAVE THAT PROBLEM! Omg. That is so fracking awesome and histerical I just don't know what to do with myself. I don't even give a shiza if he was lying. That was the awesomest thing I've ever heard (read, really) him say. :lol:

Neya - OMG I'm so sorry about your night of epic fail and sadness. I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better. :(

********NEW MOON CLIPS DISCUSSION SPOILERAGE STUFF***********

:shock: :shock: :shock: I swear to Rob every hair on my body stood on end. I had the chills the whole fracking time and I could not stop crying. Ghostly Edward was perfect. Taycob was awesome with his show of emotions on the face and then the taking off of the shirt. Kristen was awesome with the apologizing and the 'your beautiful' stuff. 'Bella' running through the fountain all slow mo with the music and the 'Edward, NO!' shattered my heart. Of course shirtless Robward was the best damn thing. This movie is going to OWN! (Thank you, Ashley, for letting me know about them 5 hours before I could see them. :lol: And thank you for posting them so that I could see them. :D )

*******END OF SPOILERAGE STUFFS*******

If any of you are willing to actually get together to go see it, let me know. Cause I would so do that. It would be the bestest. I'll supply the Kleenex. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
akire

Post by akire »

First, I officially dislike KStew's Joan Jett hair.

Second, is it me, or does CW come across as that much more intelligent than CH? Don't know if he's actually smarter than she is, but he gives a much better interview and speaks much more intelligently.

Discussion of the NM clips, proceed at your own risk

SO MUCH SHIRTLESSNESS!

OMG the squeeing! Caryn, do you really think that ppl will squee/scream in the midnight showing? I've never been to one. I would hope the audience would be respectful.

The bike clip with hallucinatory Edward... having seen this, I don't think it would have worked in the movie for us to just hear Edward's voice. Film is such a visual medium; we needed to actually see something. I was pretty sure this was how I would feel and the clip confirmed it.

Maybe it was the low quality of the recording, but it didn't look like Bella was actually bleeding all that much -- so it looked a little silly to me when Jake took off his shirt to stop the bleeding. Oh, you have a paper cut? Let me strip down.

That being said, Jake/Taylor was great. He looks much older in the movie than in real life, but this is pre-transformation Jacob. I wonder how he's going to do with angsty, cranky, werewolf Jake -- he really has such a sweet face.

The piazza clip... The sea of red! It was EXACTLY how I pictured it -- and the music was perfect. I may pee my pants during this movie, even tho I know how it ends.

General comments: That jacket KStew is wearing in the dirt bike scene? I still hate it. But her hair! Her hair is FABULOUS. I'm glad Jake/Taylor's wig is going to be gone for half the movie, though it is better than in Twilight. I cannot wait for the sparkling/paint by number/hip dips/happy trail on the big screen!

In conclusion, I am not disappointed.

Image Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Kristiner~New Moon/RobCon weekend in ChiTown. I'd be there. I don't care what kind of favors I have to promise the hubs (I'll be just back from girls week in Hawaii u see). But, I am soooooooooooo there. I need to see this movie with women who understand why I am a hot mess and vibrating and laughing and crying the whole time.

Erika~ Watch the EW clip I EDIT posted at the end of my last. He comes across as so amazingly intelligent and cool. I think I read the cast described him as Zen. Perfect, I'd say.

Yes, the girls will squee at the midnight showing. Hell, I went to a showing like 2 months after it came out and they were still squeeing at the epic RobEntrance. Granted, it's a hell of an entrance. But really? Yes, there will be fangirl squeeing. Witness the shirt removal uproar.

Bella's Blood~ I think it was the video quality/angle. When she turns her head briefly, you can see a stream of blood just under her hairline and right up against the frame of her hair (ie where all the gorgeous mapleness comes across the side of her face). I am willing to bet, head on, it was a little more obvious. So, sure Jake, please remove your clothing to stop the bleeding (ble!! I think I just vomited a little in my mouth :lol: Don't care how hot Taylor is; Jacob is putting moves on Edward's girl and he sucks backside because of it.)

Yes, the "sparkling/paint by number/hip dips/happy trail on the big screen" The thought makes me need some... *ahem* alone time.... *ahem* in The Corner TM

KStew's JettHair; cool for JJ. Not so much for Bella. I am going to hate that she'll have to wear a wig for Eclipse. Grrrr!!

This picture made my heart squee. First, I think this is the happiest we have seen him look in, ohhhh, a month maybe. Her, too. Plus, I love the fact that they way she's dressed is just so obviously a little hint... "Guess what? Check the hot flat tummy!!! Not preggers!!!" But, she want's to have his burrito. You just know it! :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

akire wrote:Second, is it me, or does CW come across as that much more intelligent than CH? Don't know if he's actually smarter than she is, but he gives a much better interview and speaks much more intelligently.
It's not just you. CW is intelligent and funny! CH is just crazy. Plain old batshiza crazy. I know every actor has to say that they like the director of the movie they're in, but I always wonder what they really think. CW is my new movie director hero. CH...no offense...but you scare me. And you hit on Rob way too much. Eww on her.

Caryn - I am so willing to drive 5 hours to go with someone who will appreciate the movie. If we for really real do this, we should pick a theater. And if we do really do this, would we go to the midnight showing? Cause if not, then I'll stay here to do that and drive up after it's over. Lol. Oh and Nikki had asked me while I was at lunch at work if I saw that video you posted. I wanted to cry not having internet. Thanks for posting it.

Coolest thing since Poptarts
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
akire

Post by akire »

Starting with this because I meant to include it in my last post: Neya, I'm so sorry you had such a crappy time at work (understatement of the world). *hug* But thank you for the service you provide to your community & the world at large. People who do work like yours make the world much more bearable for the rest of us. *hug hug hug hug*
Jazz Girl wrote:I need to see this movie with women who understand why I am a hot mess and vibrating and laughing and crying the whole time.
I know what you mean! I was perfectly fine with seeing Twilight alone & would do it again in a second. (Also LA, was happy to see that alone). But it would not be the same to see this alone.
Jazz Girl wrote:Erika~ Watch the EW clip I EDIT posted at the end of my last. He comes across as so amazingly intelligent and cool. I think I read the cast described him as Zen. Perfect, I'd say.
That exact interview was what prompted my comment. And Rob's comment about the chemistry between the cast actually being animosity was great!
Jazz Girl wrote:KStew's JettHair; cool for JJ. Not so much for Bella. I am going to hate that she'll have to wear a wig for Eclipse. Grrrr!!
I'm hoping they use hair extensions rather than a wig -- I wonder if it would look more natural. Is anyone a hairstylist that can speak to that? We have our resident makeup artist in Mandy, of course. Does anyone do hair?

Speaking of hair, I got my hair cut yesterday and there was some girl having her hair cut for Locks of Love... I thought of you, Kristiner! How is your hair doing, dear? Also, apropos of nothing, my stylist told me her new shears cost $1000!!

Image Image Image
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

As you have all so eloquently put it ... O ... M ... G ... !!!!!! The clips! Ashley, thankyou thankyou thankyou! I got annoyed at about 1am last night that I had spent ages looking for something and couldn't find them. So I LOVE YOU for that! Xx I love Edward/Rob, I love Bella/Kristen and I even have some love for Jacob/Taylor (although I do say this with a frown as I'm forever Team Edward) :lol:

Full on heart palpitations, jaw dropping, squeeling(I'm on my own so I'm allowed to squeel), broke out in a sweat and then almost choked holding back the tears in the Itlay clip. I honest to Rob cannot go to see this film with anyone the first time. I will go on my own for either midnight screening or first thing in morning screening and then will go back with hubs later on that day/night. I think the only ppl I could cope to see it with would be you guys and thats not a possibility so I'm on my ownio.

Kris in ref to your gig - If I was near, you would most definitely not be going on your own!

I love love love the EZ clip. He's so adorable! :D

Interview for NY Post. Some more CW love.

EDIT:Look who popped in to Comic Con.
Last edited by Fizzles on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of Rob's Halfway House