Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

What's really funny, is that even with what everyone's saying, I just want to go back a fix my post.

second line is leaving in 15 minutes
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

@ Chels
Mimi's fwend we call him Grandma he pops out of nowhere 24/7 isht scawwy ):

@Sami
You ish too smart :lol:
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

Mimi~ hehehe thankiies your name rockzz Mimi!!!! (: you shouldn't quit on something you love doing. Even though you may not be the best at it you can improve!! that's what I do X] even though i suck at something I always aim for improving; it can't hurt!! never give up or think that you will fail because that doesn't help in achieving stuff!! 8-)

Chelsea~ hahaha I'm slow with replies too; so you're not alone!!
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Thanks guys.
:D
This isn't the first chapter completely, and I'm not done editing!
But here's the first Nessie part:

Tell me if it sucks, please!

Renesmee
I hate this building. With a passion. I hate everyone in it. I hate the landlords, some Italians, Carlisle and Esme. I can’t stand them.
Everyone around here acts happy. They know I’m the kid. I’m twelve; I can handle the real world! They treat me like a baby, and act happy, so I don’t see what’s going on.
But I do. I know that Carlisle and Esme are about to evict us. I know that me, Edward and Bella can’t survive off Bella being a bartender. I know these things, but they hide them from me.

I wake up in the morning, in my moldy bedroom, with the peeling pink paint. I don’t bother to walk in on Edward and Bella; I don’t really care about that right now. Sighing, I walk down the hallway, past Embry and Quil. They’re always together.
“Hey Nessie!” Embry says playfully, ruffling my hair. I brush him off.
“Hi, Embry. Hi Quil.” I frown.
Quil smiles. “You’re such a downer!” He says. Trying to joke.
I don’t think it’s funny.
“Well, I gotta go. See you guys around.” I smile, and start to walk away.
Embry calls after me. “Come by tonight, we need you to model one of our new youth apparel designs!”
I shrug it off.

That’s Quil and Embry. The two fashion designers. They live together. I’m pretty sure they’re gay, but I don’t say anything to Bella and Edward. Because I don’t want them to be upset if Quil and Embry are straight, instead. Oops.

I continue down the hallway. This whole apartment building is basically rented by Bella and Edward’s childhood friends. Except Leah. Oh, that Leah.

Leah’s your average grumpy teen. While everyone around here is about 23, or 22, Leah’s 16. She was dating this guy Sam, and he cheated on her, and she’s been scarred for life. Everyone pretty much leaves her alone. We don’t really like her.

I walk by her apartment, and the door’s open. When I peek inside, I see her wandering around naked. I gasp, and cover my eyes. I run out.

Oops, that wasn’t too good. I try to erase that from my memory. She’s beautiful, but still…

No one likes her being upset, but there’s not much we can do. Sam ended up going to jail, for animal abuse, so we can’t exactly track him down and force him to apologize.

Oh well.

It’s time to go back. I was really hoping for some new kids to move in, preferably a hot twelve-year old guy (Are you listening God?) and I’ll have a new “summer fling”. Oh well, another boring summer being chased by gay designers and naked sixteen year olds.
Sigh.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

@ sami yeah.
don't edit it too much.
:)
@derek that's pretty good.
i wish i didn't have writers block.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

That was really funny. Though it sounds more like the beginnings to an original story than a Twilight fanfic.

And I never thought Nessie would be that jaded, although I guess since she learns so fast in her other incarnation..........
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

@Mimi
You should be Mimi2 okie?!?!?! :D I ish Mimi1
And well, I give up a lot because I suck at everything. :P

@Derek
ROTFLMHO BEST FANFIC EVER
YOU PWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

:shock:
that is exactly what i thought.
XD..
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

derek~ that rockked!!! [: i liked it, it's awesome!!! hahaha Quil and Embry being gay!! that's pro hahahahaha!!! :lol: :lol:
Mimi1~ DEAL!! i'm Mimi2 x]
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
blasphemous_contessa

You people are insane!!!

Who pinged Nena? Or shall I do it?