Teen thread 3 -- Ages 13-19

Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Re: Teen thread-- Ages 13-19

Post by Carrisa »

By the end of the school day, I don't care, which can make my performance in the class sloppy. I don't think I have to worry about that too much this year.....
I don't like them when they ask me if I'm going to sleep with my guy friend.... -_-' If he says that to me again I'm going to tell him I'm not some sleazy harlot (and believe me, I will be using the derogatory form of that word).
My type of weird is similar to me and my friends who have no real niche in the high school hierarchy and have many interests in things people at school would consider childish or stupid.
I was a part of the old Lex but I didn't come on much. I did after the site crashed and things were so much fun then. But now no one is on and everything is dead....

I agree about the smilies, Jenini!
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hey Sami, Carissa, Chels, Ayan, Jenni!
Yeah, I'm disappointed about the Lex being so dead.
I don't think I was registered on the old one, but I still miss when this thing was alive and kickin.
Wow...I just said kickin.

Go smilies! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Lol.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hey Carrisa, hey Chels!

Aw, that sucks, Carrisa. In a few years it won't be important, but I know what it's like ... school is so stressful. *makes use of smilies* :D

Hey Derek! I was on the new lex, but when it was alive. *smilies* HO HO :lol:
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

eh the lexs smilies are okay.
nothing compared to some sties i use though.
-.-
and i have a weird sense of weird.
that made no sense.
ah well.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Hey Jenni!
I still haven't gotten back to school!
My first day is tomorrow, but we go back really late! ;)
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I'm sorry, guys. I know you don't want to hear about it but it's got me ticked.... And I'm even more ticked at myself because I want to stand up for myself but I'm such a freaking wimp....

Yeah, I've seen better smilies, but you make do with what you've got.

Really, I don't think the old forums themselves were that active, but once the Lex was brought back it was really moving. After a while it just kind of stopped.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I have it from an unspecified source that the reason the lex has been so dead the past few months is that the annoying people, those who post only to up their count, and the ones who are always talking but never saying anything that anyone else cares about are always on now and so those who posted "substantial" messages have mostly been pushed out of their favorite threads and started their own unitedness based messageboard.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

@sami really?
(not meaning to sound nosy or anything but you want just pm me who started their own board)
@ derek when do you start?
@carissa, yeah like dA has way more then the lex and even though some of them are just wrong, they're still better made.
-__-
and speaking of dA i should draw sometime.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Are you okay Carissa?
Chels ~ I go back tomorrow.
Sami ~ Pinging you now.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

sorryguys. I gotta go.

I'm apartment sitting at my dad's tonight and tomorrow and I have to get my stuff together now if I want to make it into town before dark
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.