Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good Evening, My Lexies~

Tracy~ I know I know. I absolutely love the coundtdown and all that goes with it. The confirmations of appearances, the clips, the tv trailers...ALL OF IT!!!

Trine~ Thanks for posting Rob on Ellen. I so love that clip. When she pulls out the boxers...his laugh...I just giggle. And seeing his parents...they are so cute. I'm still sort of convinced there was some milkman involvement or something, maybe immaculate conception with an angel. Because that man is just waaaaayyyyyy to beautiful to come from to very adorable yet normal looking people. :D

Laura~ I'm jealous as hell. I am just going to a regular old theater and hoping i get seats in the first balcony row so i can put my feet on the railing! Wow. Enjoy. I am really waiting for the time I can go to my local "sinner theater" where they have a full bar to enjoy with your movie. Gods know a few glasses of wine might ease the pain of this film for me.

Gii~ Welcome to the Midnight Madness, love. I honestly don't know how anyone is resisting at this point. IF I were to try to wait, I'd be a wreck at midnight, just dying that it was playing and I wasn't seeing it. Enjoy it, BB. I am pretty sure you won't be alone.

JulieM~ That's what I thought, too. It's another piece of the book that they left for us... a hidden Edward sort of. Because SM talks specifically about that in the book, how the eyes reflected back to her and looked friendly. YAYAYAY!!!!

26 more days, loves
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I haven't had a chance to see the movie clips you all are talking about. I'm sure they have all been taken down by now. I will check tomorrow cause I'm babysitting right now. I know the kid is asleep, but I'm afraid my sobbing will wake him. I couldn't even read what you all were saying without crying. I'm such a sap. Lol.

I'm too tired to keep my eyes open any longer. So thank you all for the wonderous Robcrack. I'll make a regular post tomorrow. I just can't stay awake. *insert ZzZzZz smilie*
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

Oh My Gods, I just found the sexiest fracking clip EVER!!!!!!

Listen to his voice when he wishes her a happy birthday cause DAMN!!!!

Seriously, he sounds like he just smoked a cigarette and then rolled out of bed....

WHY WHY WHY do I have to wait 26 more days for this film!!!
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Damn you Caryn. Damn you! Damn you!
I didn't wanna watch anymore clips.. but you made me!!

*dribbles* his voice.... and the way he walks up to her and whatnot... Cutenesssssss
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Caryn~Yeah...I just saw that video clip before coming over here to post and was all :o :shock: *inserts drooly smilie here* :shock:

Laura~I am jealous as hell right along with Caryn right now. Our theater has different theaters inside the big one that seats about 100 - 150 people each. And some of the combo deals you can get have free refills, but most don't. Either way, every time you go to see a premiere of a movie you are stuck with 99-149 other people there with you.

As for the New Moon midnight showing, I just made a shirt a few hours ago on cafepress and after I get some money next week I will be ordering it so I can wear it to see the movie. And as for my ticket - since I got it more than a month before the movie - it is in this magnet on my fridge that you can slide the front off of and there is a secret compartment inside that is just big enough to put a movie ticket in. :D Can't loose it in something like that.

The clips~I have seen most clips from NM more times than I can count, but as for the Volturi clip and the Break-up scene...I am trying not to watch them more than once or twice. Only because those are 2 really big scenes in the film and if I watch them too much then when I see the movie I won't have the whole crying/freaking out in the theater ordeal like I would if I was watching everything for the first time. Its like the Titanic. Once I have seen it so many times its kinda out of my system and I don't cry over it anymore.

JulieM~I noticed the flip too and was clapping for Edward in my head along with a mental cheer for him because he was doing that just so he could protect her.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

Jadey wrote:Damn you Caryn. Damn you! Damn you!
I didn't wanna watch anymore clips.. but you made me!!

*dribbles* his voice.... and the way he walks up to her and whatnot... Cutenesssssss
Jade~ So sorry, BB. I know there's folk out there who don't want clips. But, I would have been a bad bad bad downright evil HalfwayHouse sis if I didn't share that. His voice.... the way he hummmmmms as he's walking up to her.... Dear Sweet Baby Jesus Save My Soul. That bypassed cuteness, zoomed straight past sexy and screeched to a halt at downright fracking HAWT!!!!! Seriously, the RobQuotes people had better put that as an mp3 cause I NEED that on my phone, and my computer and in a recording under my bed!!!! Holy Hell!!!!

MiniMe~ But, you didn't say what the shirt SAYS!!! You must to share, love. I am buying from CafePress, too. But, mine were premade. One for the hubs that says, "I'm her Edward." and mine says, "I'm his Bella". TeeHee. We're such dorks.
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Jazz Girl wrote:
I sooooooo picked the right day to "work" from home. I've got Ellen on in the bacground while I work on a few things and guess whose name just popped up ladies!!!!!! That's right, our one and only Robert Thomas Pattinson!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!! I cannot for the life of me find out when, but I am willing to bet it is Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday of premiere week. He's scheduled for appearances on Regis and Kelly, Today and MTV that week already. And the week before seems to all be internationsal stops. This makes me sooooooo excited. When he was on Ellen last year, promoting Twilight, oh dear gods, 2nd funniest appearance for him, ever (right behind Tyra and the biting and the thong!!)
:D :D I so so hope people will upload these appearances onto youtube!! Or I might have to move to America for a couple weeks to watch all the promo stuff :D :D
I loved Rob on Ellen last year, I'm actually giggling just thinking about it! When they were talking about window wipers!! :lol: :lol:

Oh actually I think I remember reading (hmm I can't remember where now...) that Rob, Kristen and Taylor were gonna be on the UK channel STV the second week of November? I think anyway. I hope! :D

Laura - Wow that is some cinema! My one is so expensive, and they would never give you free refills! lol. I checked and I think they are showing a midnight showing in one of the big cities, but it's pretty far away from where I stay so I guess I'll just have to wait until the Friday night still. I feel sorry for the folk at work that day; I won't be able to sit still for all the excitement!!

Ahh Caryn I watched that clip! lol. Wow. Just wow. The way he walks up to her...I love the way Rob holds himself.. :lol:
Oh and I think you and your husbands shirts are well sweet! Not dorky at all!!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I finally saw the break up scene and the fight scene. Holy fracking bajeebus. Watched the fight scene first cause I found that one first. Lol. Incredibly awesome that Robward flipped Bella. I want real Rob to have Robward's powers so he could do that to me. :lol: Among other things. *ahem* So yeah, that scene was fantastic. HATED seeing our man get hurt, but damn it was exciting watching the action. His cracked face...just...:shock: :cry:

The break up scene had me bawling from the second he asked her to take a walk with him. GAH! I refuse to watch the scene more than the 1 1/2 times I saw it though. I started watching it and in the middle it stopped playing cause it hadn't finished loading yet. The internet service we have is a complete piece of crap. Grrrr. So I waited unpatiently and took it back to the beginning, where I began bawling all over again. I gotta go wash my face. It feels funny from all the dried tears. Lol. Feels as if Robward was breaking up with me, not Bella. I'm such a nerd. Hahaha. I don't know how CW expects us to survive this thing. Seriously.

I was looking at the smilies and I think they need to replace the :!: , :?: , and :idea: with better ones. Like a little sleepy guy with ZzZzZz's and a drool one and I dunno what else, but really, who can't just put ! or ? Does anyone really ever use those? Or the idea/lightbulb one? I don't think I've ever seen that one used. Just my random thought for the day. Lol.

Caryn - I agree. They need to make an mp3 of Robward saying that stuff. It's just...gah!
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Jazz Girl wrote:Oh My Gods, I just found the sexiest fracking clip EVER!!!!!!

Listen to his voice when he wishes her a happy birthday cause DAMN!!!!

Seriously, he sounds like he just smoked a cigarette and then rolled out of bed....

WHY WHY WHY do I have to wait 26 more days for this film!!!

"Pretty good for 9 seconds.." Ummm, yeahs I definitely have to agree with that guy who said that :lol:

GAH!!! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO MAKE IT THROUGH THIS D@MN MOVIE!!!?!?! With all the sad stuff and the have naked tan boys running around in their cut offs with their washboard abs..*drool*

Midnight madness here I come!!!
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Happy Saturday!

What do you all think of the Eclipse title? I like it. I really like how the "p" is an eclipse. I like the red outlined and the sliver together. It just shouts newborn army and the fight. Once again, I hope the love and passion that is a constant in this book wasn't overlooked for the fight scene.

I'm so sad. They wrapped on Eclipse. Peter twitted, "All good things must come to an end. Wrapped on Eclipse tonight."

We really didn't get any kind of set details or pictures like we did with New Moon. I guess thats good and bad. Well, I hope the cast gets some time off before they start New Moon promotions. Can't wait for that. The next month is going to be crazy exciting!!
G-Faerie08 wrote:OMG Missp and JulieM, I am currently studying to become a twiteacher!!! HOLLA!!! :D
Gii-That's awesome! I think I remember you saying that awhile ago. How's it going?

Caryn-Thanks for the clip. His voice is so sexy, I can't even stand it! And I appoint you our "Offical Countdown Keeper to New Moon!" :-)

Ashley-What does your shirt look like? Show us, show us! We could all get one and it would be our own little secret!
Jazz Girl wrote:I am buying from CafePress, too. But, mine were premade. One for the hubs that says, "I'm her Edward." and mine says, "I'm his Bella". TeeHee. We're such dorks.
OMG! I so want those shirts too! Are you going to wear them to the movie together?

Kristiner-I loved your random thought for the day. Very good point though :!:

EDIT: I want all of these New Moon Party Supplies!
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member