Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Post by Dovrebanen »

Hey!
Just a quick hello from Stockholm. The hotel does not have w-lan. They have a public computer in the hallway, so I have to stand...

Anyway, I'm doing good :) Got into Stockholm city center at 11.30 last night and had to find the hotel without a map in the rain...But we made it. Just had breakfast now. And as soon as bf is finished in the shower we're heading out for sightseeing. And then spend the evening with friends here. So it should be good.

Julie - Love your new banner!

Jaime - Hi! I'm Trine. The Norwegian resident of the Halfway House :) Glad you found us.

Lovely pictures by everyone. I haven't had a chance to look at all of them, since this computers logs me out of the Lex as soon as I press a link :evil:
But Caryn, holy heck..(you can all imagine me saying something more powerful :D Keeping it clean.). What a beauty!!! It has got to be the scene. I am so excited!! Look at "Edward"...It is so sad. Why can she just say yes...I seriously wanted to shake her.
Jade...Yes, especially Rob's lips were a bit too colorful...I hope it won't look as bad on the screen. But I am doing a happy dance now, anyway!

Sorry for everything I haven't comment on, and for the lack of RobCrack on my part. Have a lovely weekend! I'll check in when I can.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good Morning, my darling Lexies,

Yes, I am absolutely positive that is the proposal scene, in which case, Trine I am in complete agreement with you. When I first read that scene, I was like.. WHAT?!?!?! Wait... he just... and you said.... WTF!!!!!! it is honestly beyond fathomable to me how she could say no. It's one of the Bella mysteries that has always haunted me. She's absolutely ready to give up her mortality for him, but a little walk in a white dress and a few I do's in front of a preacher-type cause panic attacks!! Again, WTF!!!! I mean, I guess from a certain point of view, I can see her point. Really, is it even necessary? She's going to become a vampire, so why bother with the rigamarole of a wedding. But, really, if you are ready to give him your entire existence, is a little wedding that much more. And, to be quite honest, if it involves Edward in a tux... um, yeah, sign my buns UP!!!!!!! Ah well, just one more moment I cannot wait to see play out between RobWard and KrisElla. I am pretty sure I will have to physically restrain myself from shouting at the screen when she gives him her answer, though.

Trine~ So sad you can't indulge in the RobCrack. But, you know us. We'll have plenty of it waiting for you when you get back. :D Enjoy your trip and visit when you can.

Mandy~ Yeah, I'm with you, Hon. I was about ready to tear Dickon a new bumhole. Seriously, there are a number of celebs out there who biznatch and moan about the papz but spend all their time doing everything they can to get their attention. I don't feel sorry for them at all. Someone like Ebola Hilton or Brittney or whoever. But, then, there are those artists (yes, please note the distinction) who really just want to be free to go to work, come home and live their life. Because that's what they are doing. Just like you or I do. They are going to their job, doing their work to the best of their ability, and then trying to have a bit of a life. Yes, a certain amount of notoriety and lack of privacy is expected. And, I think, for the most part, they accept it. I don't think Rob is any different. I think, when the photogs are respectful, maintain a distance and are maybe somewhat mindful of when they are catching him, he's fine with it. But, when the papz come in and are completely out of control, saying things to provoke a reaction or hiding in bushes or popping out of alleys just to catch a moment that should by all rights be private, that's when I get pissed, and I think the actor or musician has every right to get pissed, Rob has every right to get pissed. And for bumholes like Dickon to completely disregard that and say he's just another whiney celeb seeking attention...dude, frack off!!

We've been kicking around the idea of RobCon 2009 in Chicago to coincide with the release of New Moon. While it wouldn't be like having our own theater, maybe with strength in numbers, it'd be fun. Just throwing it out there.

Okay, gots to go to work now. It's my short day and I have lots to get done.

Gods, this RobDrought is going to kill me.
David, man, throw us a bone!!! (Rob's response was clearly, "I'll throw you a bone.")
I mean, we're only human...
we can only live without the beauty for so long.
Please.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Caryn - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I...I just...AAAHHHHH! THANK YOU! I hadn't seen that picture of the scene we all wanted. Holy fibbertyjibbert. I can't breathe.

Jaime - Holy crap you're back! I thought you was losted forever. Glad to see you! *air hugs*

Jen - Wow. Those ginormous pictures...just...wow. Thank you for those.

Trine - Hope you have a lovely time in Stockholm! You're gonna take lots of pretty pictures, yes? Hehe. Glad you were able to make it on even though you had to use a public computer.

Caryn (again) - I feel the same way as you do about everything you just posted. And good gods, woman. The pictures..just...yummmm.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Caryn~ I vote you our spokesperson for the HH. We all feel the same way. I bet if that Dickon fellow had to to live through one day of the crap Rob has to put up with, he'd be in the corner crying by lunch.

Trine~ glad you could pop in! Have fun in Stockholm :D

Edward_Addict wrote:You know, it really is a shame that we couldn't just rent out a theater for our own private HH midnight viewing of NM. We'd all be excited at the same parts, and those of us who get so excited that we squeal, I'm sure they'll be quiet squeals. No annoying fangirls here. :D

I wish that too :( It'd be nice to have someone to go with. My brother has school the next day (so do I for that matter :? ) And I don't think any of my other friends are obsessed enough to go the midnight show. Maybe I can get my brother to go with me early Saturday morning. There's also a theatre that has a VIP section for the 19+. That way I won't have punch a 12 year old in the pie hole for screaming over every line.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Hey Everyone,

Just dropping in quick to say hi and give you these goodies.

Oh!
Dear
Lord
just Yummy!

One more!

There's more over at Twicrackaddict.

Be back later! :-)
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

JulieM wrote:Hey Everyone,

Just dropping in quick to say hi and give you these goodies.

Oh!
Dear
Lord
just Yummy!

There's more over at Twicrackaddict.

Be back later! :-)

OH MY GAWD :shock: Thank you JulieM!

Watermarks need to be off pronto. I was wondering where that photoshoot came from. The one that showed Rob low-riding a pair of sweats. Yum bum.

**EDIT** There's EVEN MORE over at Thinking of Rob. Crank up the defibrillator. I don't think I can handle this.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

OH..MY..GOODNESS!! :shock: I think I just got preggers from those pics JulieM I seriously hope that those pics eventually show up without the watermark. *rawr*

Oh and btw guys..I have been popping on the thread here and there but I just haven't been posting. I can't ever really think of anything important to say or anything, or I just can't keep up with the discussions. But anyways..

The other night I had a crazy Rob dream..and it had Russell Brand..So..For some reason, I was with Russell Brand and we were making a movie or something (Russell and I were also dating irl in my dream) and Rob was the camera man..Then the dream kind of diverted and Rob could like do magic or something..kind of like him being Cedric Diggory, but he was Rob. He was kind of cooky too..and he was my boyfriend :lol: But we had a good time.
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

First off, Caryn, after my brain registered what that pic was of and it wasn't just another wonderful pic of Robward I had this big ol' fangirl moment thing and now my throat hurts from fangirling so much. I know CW has said before that THE scene would be in New Moon, but seeing a picture of what is 99.99% definitely of it just makes it so much more real to me.

Mandy~I too plan on seeing New Moon at least twice opening weekend. If I can (and if its as good as I think it will be) I will hopefully try and squeeze in a third showing. I also love the idea of renting a theater for a private showing if it were possible. I know my local theater does things like that, but since its just going to be me, myself, and I, I will just deal with the screaming/chatting teenagers.

Jaime~Welcome back! :D I saw when you posted on the other Rob thread a while back and this is the place I told you about that we have been moved to. (Since then we have gotten a new thread with a slightly different name since its no longer summer though)

Sorry I have missed 2 days over here (which I rarely miss being at least on the Lex that long) but my mum came to visit yesterday and today I was all busy with my great-grandparents (60th anniversary) and then I got a haircut.

PFach is going to either have Taylor or Rob (I hope its Rob) send a tweet on twitter if he can hit a million followers. (He is really getting close too!) So far Kellan and Nikki have tweeted using it so I am hoping to god that he can get Rob to do it too!

Gii~Your Rob dream was...odd.

I also had a Robdream. :D

So, I think this is because I watched Bride Wars, but whaterver... Anyway I was BFFs with Rob and Kristen and then it like flashed forward or something and I looked down at my ring finger and all the sudden knew I was engaged to Rob. It went all through the wedding planning and everything but Rob wanted me to have full reign of the planning so I was gonna surprise him with it being in London because he missed it there so much. But for some reason he got all freaked out and thought I was cheating on him so the wedding was put on hold and I went back home to my great-grandparents place for a bit. Kristen (being maid of honor) came and calmed me down after yelling at Rob for being an idiot and told him what I had been planning. Then he came to get me, swept me off my feet, said he was sorry for being a ''popsickle'' (tries to be PG-13) and then the wedding went on (Sam, Marcus, Bobby, and Tom were his groomsmen while KStew, one of my friends, and Rob's sisters were my bride's maids) and right after the ''I do's'' and the kiss I woke up. But overall it was a very good dream (especially since even though their were a lot of rumors in the mags no one ever figured out about the wedding till the day of, unless they had been invited).

It seems like I have been having a lot of Robdreams lately or something.

I call dibs on this one. It shall be my 'imprego stare'
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

I wish I had more Rob dreams..Like as much as I think about him and crap, I only get a couple here and there.. They used to be more frequent..and I keep having dreams about Russell Brand who I rarely think about, and I had my second dream with him last night! Like, yeah I think he is actually attractive and stuff but I would much rather be dream about Rob or Kellan, and even many Jackson.

The only way to describe the Rob in my most recent dream was he was kind of mad-hatter-ish acting..like if anyone has seen the previews for the new Alice in Wonderland..yeah, Robbiekins was acting like J.D.
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

Wow.. I'm never going to be able to keep up with y'all.. aint no way no how.

I actually have been in rehab for my Robcrack addiction for the past (how long have I been gone?) hm let's say 5 months (hides).. I have my reasons... but it's a very long story...

Anyways... OMG! You know what! i was cleaning out my desk today.. cause I'm quiting.. and I totally forgot my hidden Rob People mag under my calendar.. holy hell! I better grab that on Tuesday..

Let's see... Rob's 'alright'.. i mean. for a guy.. that's perfect.

But not as perfect as my matt *draws a heart* woot woot!

JAIME!

No throwing tomatoes at me!

AND can I say that the new banners flowing around are soooooooo beautiful! I can't lick them!
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*