Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Post by diane771 »

I ran across this pic by accident and I haven't seen it around so here it is sexy Rob!

lovehim

Laura- I know what you are saying about swine flu being talked about but it just crazy and there are suppose to be certain symptoms before a doctor diagnosis it but I am sure they do not want to see all these people who call and say they have the flu. Oh well I say STAY Home when you are sick your coworkers do not need that kind of gift what ever it is. 8-)
I'm updating my site right now on Rob I see some new things but I go through and down load them for my members first.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Don't forget to set your TV to record Ellen tonight then you won't forget. I would be so upset if now I forget so I am doing that now as I type. :lol:
Diane
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

diane771 wrote:Don't forget to set your TV to record Ellen tonight then you won't forget. I would be so upset if now I forget so I am doing that now as I type. :lol:
Diane
GAH!!! I don't have a recorder :( That sucks but. Even though it will be on YouTube in no time. If I get up early enough, I can catch it when it airs...but that most like will not happen.
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

openfire wrote: I'd love to go to one of the New Moon tours! So what exactly do they do at them? lol. Sounds excting anyway!! If only they did something like that in Scotland with cast members and stuff...that would be well amazing ... I'm starting a new job tomorrow and I am officially getting really really nervous!! So off to get all my stuff ready.
Jaclyn - Does this mean you're from Scotland?? I'm from Northern Ireland but my hubs is Scottish! :) I'm not too far from Belfast and he's from a place about 10 miles outside of Glasgow. And good luck with the new job.

Diane - I like that pic too. Although it looks like his hair has rubbed the paint off behind his head. :lol:

Gii - You certainly do have lots of alternative eye candy! Tasty indeed - even though it pains me, the Efron pic was good too. We're in week 6 of Strictly Come Dancing and I love it! I can just imagine the fun that could be had on a night out with Bruno! Between Strictly and The X-Factor my weekends are spent phoning in to vote for my faves.
DarkMuse wrote: Laura - That Rob video was :shock: and yum. Thanks for that! I saw that DWTS clip a day or two ago and didn't realize that was Aaron Carter until I saw something on tv yesterday. Jeebus that kid has grown. I have pics of him from the All That tour back in like '99. I think he was 12 at the time. Haha. I'm still confused as to how that judge thought he danced like Rob in Twilight. Rob barely did anything when he and Kris were dancing. Lol.

EDIT: This just made my day LOLOLOL.
Kris - That made my day too. Hehe. Hobolicious. :lol: I do not get Bruno the majority of the time I watch him on Strictly Come Dancing. I swear all that flying they do back and forth between the UK and the US has fried his brain. When I was watching it I was like ... 'Aaron Carter? Who is he? ... :shock: OMG. Aaron Carter! Boy has he changed!'
Member of Rob's Halfway House
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Laura- I thought the same when I saw that picture.
As far as I can tell MTV has a Rob Pattinson is post the winner of the Rob pattinson Pumkin award and I heard it was going to be unveiled on the Ellen show so I guess that is why they are keeping it under wraps so it will be on Friday the 30th and if I run across anything else I will let everyone know so its set for this Friday and the only confirmation is one source and MTV is going to announce the winner so I pretty sure that it will happen. :D
DON"T SET YOUR SETS FOR TOMORROW ITS FRIDAY unless I hear something more.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Happy Sunday Ladies

Laura~ Thanks, bb. He's doing better. He just sucks as a patient because he hates being sick with a fiery passion. I love Transformers 2 but I am sooo not a Meagan Fox fan. And, it's primarily because of the motorbike scene. Really, dry humping a motorcycle is NOT the way to get me to admire your acting talents!!! Not to mention, there was talk she was glomming all over Rob at recent events, which I don't like at all. Ewwwww!

Kristiner~ Awwww, sorry bb. I read some of his tweets about the cast party on RobSessed. Yeah, I'm not a fan either. And, I completely agree with them...Sushi at an aquarium....definitely time fro an intervention!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Although, he pointed something out that hadn't occured to me just yet... 8 MONTHS until Eclipse!!! Oh dear gods!!! As if NewMoon being less than a month away wasn't enough!!!!

Gii~ NOOOOO!!!!!! I refuse to believe he's anything other than the humble adorkable lovely man we see!! There's no way at all that he's anything else. You must have eaten something strange before bed last night. That's all. It would explain the strange unRoblike behavior in the dream. Though I do appreciate two of your three "alternatives". I'll pass on Zefron (and a little warning please...all the gel in his hair kind of scared me), Kellan is just yum. But, Jaxper.....and the.....twilrling........ OH DEAR GODS WOMAN!!! What are you trying to do to me. The hottness of Jaxper spinning things.... GAH!!! I'm a gueard girl, Gii. You have no idea what that video does to guard girls!!!!!!!

Oh, Kristiner~ that made me laugh out loud too. Hobolicious indeed!!!! Hahahahaa. It's catching on around the world. But, then, we already knew that, didn't we?!?!?!?!?!

Off to research. Heart you.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Hey guysss.

I am so upset that Eclipse filming is practically done..
No more paparazzo set pictures.. no more set tweets... :cry:
Hopefully they won't start filming BD for at least another 6+months.

What the f am I going to do once all the movies are done? My life will seem meaningless...
:cry:

*panics*

Kris ~ when I saw the pic of the crab, I was bloody angry ;( He probably gets a kick outta teasing thousands of fans.

not fair. Those make my drawings look like accidental scribbles.
So my dreams of being an artist are squished. Oh well.. psychology was my second choice..
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

I missed a whole bunch of stuff yesterday....I spent the day cleaning. Then took a walk. And then spent the night with my bf, his brother and a friend. And his brother annoys so deeply... He is just so nosy. He even practically called my bf fat....Which he is not, and if he was, that is no one's business but his own :evil: I just think that in order to talk about things like that, you have to be kind of close. And they're not...
Sorry for the rant. Anyway, I didn't get any time online yesterday.

Eclipse is done already...I feel like they only just started. How can they possibly have covered all the aspects of that massive book...I hope Rob and Kristen are somewhere secluded together now. Just relaxing until hell breaks loose again.

Swine flu... 8 Norwegians have died so far I think. Which is probably less than the number who dies from normal flu. But it is taken verys seriously here. Right now they are doing a vaccine program, taking the sick and the old first. And they have recommended that the entire population take the vaccine, so I probably will when it's available. Better safe than sorry...

Jaclyn~ Congratulations on the new job!

Caryn & Sandy~ Congratulations on your kids doing it so great :D

Laura~ I've only just started the last chapter of Clipped Wings. But I have a feeling we're in for some rough times now. BabyBells is bound to break at some point. I love the cupcake charm.

Kristiner~ Love the Tattward t-shirt too :D

Gii~ :lol: I would love to have seen that Asian guy. He must have been a beautiful guy with the Asian colors and Rob's features 8-)

Jade~ I used to draw lot. But it's been like 10 years now. I've been thinking about starting up again. I'm not talented at all, but I like it.

Thanks for all the lovely RobCrack. Especially Sandy, that picture was just yummy. Sorry for the lack of pics on my part. This is an old one...
And sorry for everything I didn't comment on. I read it all, at least. Have a great day.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

I'm so excited! When I was getting ready for work this morning, one of the New Moon trailers was on TV! :D For some reason that makes it so much more exciting to see on TV because that means it's really getting closer! I can't wait!!!

Okay, see you all later. Back to the first graders.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

For anyone who has not read the Sunday comics (Or if you live somewhere where you cannot view U.S. newspaper comics), you have to see this!! I didn't read the comics yesterday and when I saw this today, I just had to share it!!

FOXTROT Comic 10/25/09

And omg JulieM, are you totally on the Lex while you are at school teaching!?